Tom Cruise, looking puffy again between movie shoots, gets booed at SF game

Karen#1

The San Francisco Giants put Tom Cruise on the Jumbotron last night during Game 2 of the division series with the Los Angeles Dodgers. This set off a storm on Twitter, with lots of jokes about how puffy Tom looked (again) and wondering if he was preparing to play recently deceased SNL comedian Norm MacDonald in a biopic. Hardy har har.

Whatever makes his face blow up between movies is certainly not Scientology, but whatever he’s doing, it doesn’t keep him from going out in public. In this case he was out with his son Connor at his side, and as Intergalactic Walrus pointed out last night, that’s his nephew Aden Darmody (his sister Cass’s son) on his left.

According to SFGate, “When the ‘Mission Impossible’ star was put up on the videoboard, boos could be heard.” Was this the result of Giants fans perceiving that Hollywood Tom was there to root for the Dodgers? Or could it be that Tom’s years of shilling for a destructive totalitarian organization is finally starting to catch up with him?

We were glad to see that some folks at Twitter are paying attention.

Lee #28

I've noticed the puffy cheeks before also....

I wonder if they could be cheek bone implants? Apparently Chrissy Teigen had those?

But Tom's face looks like it is puffy lower down like on his literal cheeks.. Kinda like Chipmunk Cheeks...

I'm not up on facial cosmetic surgery.....but thinking about it, I guess some sort of cheek implant might have the same effect on a face as lifting it? But the scars would be on the inside of the mouth?

I had read that Brando had rolled up some gauze and shoved it into this lower jaw to give him that protruding lower jaw line in The Godfather.... but then I saw this. He was wearing a dental prosthetic.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-9.35.jpg

Karen#1

With English subtitles this French documentary goes deeper than most on Tom Cruise and his shilling for Scientology Inc. It first aired on Thurs. April 28, 2011 in France to acclamations and high ratings. Former Scientologists who watched Cruise become Scientology leader David Miscavige's special project and pet give some excellent insights. A French documentary by Magneto Presse.

HelluvaHoax!

I had read that Brando had rolled up some gauze and shoved it into this lower jaw to give him that protruding lower jaw line in The Godfather.... but then I saw this. He was wearing a dental prosthetic.

The anecdote about Brando stuffing his cheeks was related to his AUDITION for the part with director Frances Coppola, done spontaneously. The prosthetic would have been used on the actual production during filming.

HelluvaHoax!

Here is the only possible "upstat" explanation I could think of that would
explain why Mr. Cruise has turned into a BT (bloated thetan).

Because he intentionally gained weight while prepping for the "role of a lifetime" in
his bid to receive his very first Academy Award, by playing the starring role as the
super-aged pudgy pugilist Jake LaMotta—in a sequel to Robert Deniro's OSCAR
winning performance in the movie "Raging Bull". Cruise's film chronicles the
bulbous boxer's attempt to regain the middleweight boxing championship despite
being in his 80s. In the press conference Mr. Cruise noted that although the
movie is a fictional sci-fi-fantasy , it really could have happened if only
LaMotta had joined Scientology and acquired miraculous superpowers.
The actor grew visibly angry and stormed out when a reporter asked:
'Scientology?! Shouldn't you change the title of your

new movie from Raging Bull to Raging Bullshit?'"

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Tom has had some work done. No matter how good the surgeon and how top-notch it is, even the best cosmetic surgery makes a person look artificial as they get older.

Make-up artists for TV and movies are very good at making the star look good. And as with many Hollywood stars I'm sure there's quite a get in shape process before filming starts.

Most of them revert to the median (see Demi Moore:oops:) Tom has. He looks like a 59 year old Irish guy who indulges in a fair bit of Macallen.

"All is vanity"

Last edited:

Karen#1

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise emerges after THOSE shocking pics that prompted rumors he's had filler... as the actor touches down in LA after piloting his own plane