Tom Cruise in Space

Lee #28

This really bums me out. This makes me very angry....!

I think a Petition or some sort of communication should be started to inform Elon Musk....and SpaceX .....and the International Space Station, that this is a terrible idea.

Sooner or later.....Tom Cruise will fall.....and there is nothing that Scientology or David Miscavage can do about it.

For Elon Musk and SpaceX....and the International Space Station to be involved with Tom Cruise is a terrible idea!!

Elon Musk, SpaceX and the International Space Station should have nothing to do with Tom Cruise and his Scientology Baggage.

Something needs to be done about this!

Dotey OT

;; ;; ;; ;;Veteran of the Semicolon Wars;; ;; ;;
There is sooo much to talk about now, but this one thing in particular could be really great to stretch out my OW's and evil purps.

But, all I have to say that is is definitely some pretty risky business that this asshole is getting himself into. He will be far and away the highest orbiting scamatologist, ever!! But is he is not careful it could be taps for this outsider.

TheSneakster

I think a Petition or some sort of communication should be started to inform Elon Musk....and SpaceX .....and the International Space Station, that this is a terrible idea.
I'm sorry, exactly which applicable United States or International laws or regulations does this proposal violate ?

"Tom Cruise is a Scientologist" is not going to be an acceptable answer to any of the parties involved you wish to persuade.

Lee #28

I'm sorry, exactly which applicable United States or International laws or regulations does this proposal violate ?

"Tom Cruise is a Scientologist" is not going to be an acceptable answer to any of the parties involved you wish to persuade.

Never said anything about Laws.....

I'm talking about appearance....and PR....and Brand Names.

I am saying that connecting to "Scientology" in anyway.....is just too messy.

Tom Cruise has lots of Scientology Baggage.....that is perhaps not common public knowledge.

Tom Cruise is also involved in Hollywood movie industry altering and tailoring films to suit China's Communist Party....

In a Top Gun movie for release in China.....the historically true Flag Patch on the back of the jacket was altered.....to remove the Japanese and Taiwan Flags.....and replace with the Communist Flag...

I think I stated my views pretty well. Elon.....SpaceX...and the International Space Station have stellar reputations. Why sully them with a guy that is sooner or later going to be more and more a public joke / scandal... due to Scientology.....

Just look at the recent stuff coming out about Scientology involvement in getting rid of Tom's PR Agent....

The plan to steal personal files from the SAG / AFTRA group....

There is going to be less and less delineation between his acting career....and scientology....and David Miscavage.

Tom wanted to take Movie Marketing Money.....and use it to talk / promote his Scientology....

David Miscavage himself on stage at the Shrine in Los Angeles named Tom Cruise as the biggest FSM on the Planet.....

I don't think this would be good PR for these private and international concerns...

Edited....I can't believe that I have to spell this all out to you @TheSneakster....

Just take the Tom Cruise involvement in the life of James Packer....another billionaire....

Does Elon Musk need to take that kind of risk.....? EVERY INVOLVEMENT.....every situation would be reported to David Miscavage......and Scientology would be or has already got some Operation planned.....

Scientology has been doing this to Celebrities and VIPs for 60 years now.....

I can't believe you have to ask these questions....

Last edited: