Tom Cruise and MI7 halt filming....

Barile

that movie was already made..... t'was Dustin Hoffman that saved the world..... and he didn't even get nominated.

freethinker

Controversial

TheSneakster

Report of a positive China Flu case....
Covid-19 is not influenza. It is a variety of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) [corrected], hence the virus name SARS-CoV-2. So far, Covid-19 has around 8-10 times the mortality rate of any seasonal influenza (1.8% globally) and the survivors of approx. 10% serious cases end up with permanent loss of lung function equivalent to serious cases of emphysema.

But to know that, one would have to get their information from valid medical science institutions instead of their favorite politicized social media outlets.

Last edited:

Lee #28

Yes.....the "unwashed masses" are now talking about the Indian Variant.......the Brazil Variant.....the English Variant.....and wasn't there a couple Italian Variants...

But then it changed. The English Variant was called " B.1.351."

And now it has changed again....to Greek Names.

The English Variant is now called " Alfa " ?

There was a South African Variant....and it was named "501Y.V2".... I don't know what that is called now. But I think it is called "Beta"

Anyway....

This has not cleared it all up for me.... :scratch:

Barile

Google is your friend.
If I may suggest, Google is NOT your friend.

Friends don't let friends "google".

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Last edited:

Dotey OT

For sale, baby shoes, never worn
I wonder what he thinks about when HE does get sick, which undoubtedly he does. L12 has the words "Is not likely to go PTS" in the midst of all the marketing words used about it. Do we know who audited his L's? Carolyn Webb maybe? Hank Bourland?

Chuck J.

Gregory the American
I wonder what he thinks about when HE does get sick, which undoubtedly he does. L12 has the words "Is not likely to go PTS" in the midst of all the marketing words used about it. Do we know who audited his L's? Carolyn Webb maybe? Hank Bourland?
Hank!
Wow, I remember Hank. I had a few sessions with him back when he was a class 6 auditor. Not much happened, lol.