Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, No. 14: Helping at the scene of a car accident

Karen#1

Excerpt "

Friday we began our countdown of Scientology superpowers that Tom Cruise can expect as an OT Scientologist and million-dollar donor.

Today, we thought we’d tackle the astounding claim that Cruise made during his infamous “black turtleneck video” which was recorded in 2004 and leaked to the Internet four years later. You must have seen it. (If not, what are you waiting for?)

During that renowned 9-minute segment, Cruise utters the following words:

“Being a Scientologist, when you drive past an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive past, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one that can really help.”

That sure sounds like superpower talk if you ask us!

Lee #28

I noticed he doesn't actually say pull the car over and get out....and go to the car accident.

He only says...."when you drive past..."

For all we know he is just meaning to say.....that he makes a postulate that the guy can find the local maternity ward....

Very slippery language....

The_Fixer

I noticed he doesn't actually say pull the car over and get out....and go to the car accident.

He only says...."when you drive past..."

For all we know he is just meaning to say.....that he makes a postulate that the guy can find the local maternity ward....

Very slippery language....
To me, it's the language of conceit.
Yeah, he's too good for it.