Today 8 years ago, my son Alexander Jentzsch died at 27 years old

Karen#1

He was orphaned. He did not have a mom or dad.
His father was in SP hole (for several years) and the communication was cut.
OSA manipulated him against me as a declared SP.

The coroner Ed Winter later on told me that a $20 antibiotic could have saved his life.

But he had no medical diagnosis and took a lot of pain killers instead of anti-biotics.

The cult will continue to have blood on its hands as it severs connections between family

members and death occurs.

The policy of disconnection.

The cult of division and them and us. Shameful cult.Karen.AJ.6.jpg

RIP Alexander. Fly High.

Irayam

This is why we have to keep fighting this evil organization.

No One

a girl is no one

The coroner Ed Winter later on told me that a $20 antibiotic could have saved his life.

But he had no medical diagnosis and took a lot of pain killers instead of anti-biotics.

The cult will continue to have blood on its hands as it severs connections between family

The cult of division and them and us. Shameful cult.View attachment 4720

RIP Alexander. Fly High.
Its not right. They need to be held accountable for so many things. Just fuck. 😰

VarmittSavior

Saving animals, because people suck.
I knew Alexander when he was young. He was a very sweet, very smart young man. He communicated very well with adults, that really impressed me about him. He was respectful to everyone, and was VERY well loved. When I heard what happened to him, my heart broke. It's STILL broken. I've always wanted to reach out to you and let you know that you're a great mother and you did a beautiful job raising a beautiful human being.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

The cult of division and them and us. Shameful cult.View attachment 4720

RIP Alexander. Fly High.
Karen - thank you for sharing this story. RIP Alexander! The work your doing is helping take down this cult. You are a strong woman to have survived all you went through. I really really really hate Scientology. I hope to see it shut down.

Karen#1

I knew Alexander when he was young. He was a very sweet, very smart young man. He communicated very well with adults, that really impressed me about him. He was respectful to everyone, and was VERY well loved. When I heard what happened to him, my heart broke. It's STILL broken. I've always wanted to reach out to you and let you know that you're a great mother and you did a beautiful job raising a beautiful human being.
Thank you for this lovely post which I originally missed.
Always love to have feedback from those who knew him
:rose:

Last edited:

brujaaa

shakira shakira
I didn't hear about this until recently...
I knew him, and he knew me. He was in the Sea organization and possibly the Technical training corps division for a while.
I remember him as energetic, able bodied and clever.

I recall one of the days after he was recently married, he came to me and showed me the ring which he and his wife now had an identical set. It was a large stone which was kind of grey and semi - opaque but reflected light in the shape of a plus sign and resembled a star. I failed to see the beauty in it as I was more accustomed to cherishing things like amethyst and translucent minerals with a high silica content. He said it was very expensive, something like five hundred dollars or so ,. Anyway later on that month or year , he told me that he and his wife had divorced or separated.. he had mentioned to her the idea of separating and she said 'yeah okay' , and that was that, as if she were so distant and impartial to the matter that it seemed like she had become someone else.

I also heard a rumor once that he was on course sitting in the theory room of asho day listening to a tape with headphones on and gave a yell or something and fell to the floor.
That probably would have been my reaction to all that noise too.