Thursday Funnies

Karen#1

Excerpt:

An auditor rally…

Actually ANYONE is invited, friends, family and anyone who “want” to be auditors.

Just trying to get some people in the door to reg at Flag.~~~READ MORE

onceuponatime

One of the posts from Chicago seems to confirm that the problem they still need to solve is not having enough staff. The same post says between ASHO and Flag they have 50 staff in training, which is a lot, but when you think with Ideal orgs needing 125+ it falls a little short. Of course we have no idea how many they have locally and they say they only need a final "handful" of staff. The post also confirms their exec team is done and ready to go. Kind of embarrassing that it's taking them this long to recruit people, and it doesn't bode well for future Ideal orgs at all. If it takes a couple years for them to recruit enough people for each org then by the time the org opens people in the first batch will be leaving as their 2 1/2 year contract is expiring. Even with only 10 orgs or so left in the US if it takes a couple years for each that's a long time.

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Kind of embarrassing that it's taking them this long to recruit people, and it doesn't bode well for future Ideal orgs at all.
i do wonder if members are starting to be unnerved by what is going, with orgs finished for years unable to open and 'expansion' obviously stalled. it's massive dysfunction and failure, but it seems that maybe the diehards left are so blindered they are unaware of the reality.

and i'm still a bit surprised they're not resorting to what they did in Columbus and St. Louis, and throwing a bunch of sea org in to fill out the staff. that may be unsustainable, but i'd think then that they'd pull them out of the orgs where they've been for years now and put them in the ones that need to be opened. the only thing i can figure is that there are orders not to pull sea org out and abandon those experiments, but not to do it again either.

and i see that in Austin that among the seniors they're recruiting is old staffer who looks like she might be about on her last legs

onceuponatime

i do wonder if members are starting to be unnerved by what is going, with orgs finished for years unable to open and 'expansion' obviously stalled. it's massive dysfunction and failure, but it seems that maybe the diehards left are so blindered they are unaware of the reality.

and i'm still a bit surprised they're not resorting to what they did in Columbus and St. Louis, and throwing a bunch of sea org in to fill out the staff. that may be unsustainable, but i'd think then that they'd pull them out of the orgs where they've been for years now and put them in the ones that need to be opened. the only thing i can figure is that there are orders not to pull sea org out and abandon those experiments, but not to do it again either.

and i see that in Austin that among the seniors they're recruiting is old staffer who looks like she might be about on her last legs

I'd be unnerved, and some people I've talked to are also starting to wonder what's going on. There are also plenty who think victory is imminent (over something) and OT 9 & 10 will be released soon. It's usually the younger generation who are starting to question things and the older ones who are happy to listen to whatever the latest PT line is from COB.

Of course it gives me some easy talking points, often I'm not even the one bringing it up or saying the most out-pointy things. I just chime in after someone else brings up the topic of what's happening with the ideal orgs.

I'm also surprised they haven't just thrown SO members at these two orgs. With how long it's taking to open the orgs it's hard to say what would cause more bad PR within the bubble.