Thursday Funnies

Karen#1

Excerpt:

Not as many Thursday Funnies this week. If you come across something that might belong here, please ensure you forward it to me. If you don’t have my email leave a comment saying you have something for Thursday Funnies and I will reach out to you.

An Ideal Universe

Not content with an ideal org. Or even a country. Or Planet. Or Galaxy. She is really “thinking big”…

She is sure that by giving some money to buy a new building for this always pathetic and failing org in Brisbane she is “making a difference.”~~~ READ MORE

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Whose ideal scene, planet, galaxy, universe? $cientology's? Or her's? Has she even thought about that?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Ideal planet, galaxy in an ideal universe? Isn't that a self-defeating idea by scientology's own principles?

The whole goal is to get out of the MEST universe and back to where we belong. You know - the place without planets, suns, galaxies...

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Ideal planet, galaxy in an ideal universe? Isn't that a self-defeating idea by scientology's own principles?

The whole goal is to get out of the MEST universe and back to where we belong. You know - the place without planets, suns, galaxies...
Yes, but 1st you have to be able to pick your teeth with the Empire State building. :D