This what the takedown of Scientology would look like...

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Wow.

May the force be with her.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I do not think NRA should be dissolved. Sounds too much like political intervention to me.

But no way in hell should the NRA be allowed to be registered as a 'charitable organization'. Let's be honest... charity my ass.

mimsey borogrove

The NRA could be taken down that easily for inurement etc? Screw the FBI, sick an angry New Yorker Atty. General on them. Mimsey

Karakorum

NRA is not a religion so it won't look like that. First CoS's tax exemption must be removed - the rest will follow quickly.
I would like nothing better than to have the cult lose its tax exempt status. But I doubt "the rest would follow quickly". Yes, it would be a very difficult thing for them, especially for migrant workers. But I do not think that alone would mean game over for the whole structure. Scn has a lot of fight in it, as long as the perceived attack is external.
I think it can be destroyed, or at least radically reformed only from the inside.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Wow.

May the force be with her.
Political grandstanding. WIll not succeed.

Altho' the NRA shld. go away simply for laying down with the enemy and attempting to placate anti-2nd Amendment minions. How's that working out for you Wayne? The NRA's been cucked for decades.

G.O.A. is the only choice.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Political grandstanding. WIll not succeed.

Altho' the NRA shld. go away simply for laying down with the enemy and attempting to placate anti-2nd Amendment minions. How's that working out for you Wayne? The NRA's been cucked for decades.

G.O.A. is the only choice.
Grandstanding, absolutely. But from what I understand this will go to court, and I suppose that will at least scare the NRA to take action internally, hopefully she'll go all the way even if I doubt it.

Fecking ballsy that is though, and truly shows that there is a separation of power in America, even though I suppose we will read about a certain Presidento and his buttery fingers in a day or two, in regards to this. :whistle:

guanoloco

As-Wased
This would be the equivalent of calling for the disbanding of Planned Parenthood from the internal corruption.

Would you applaud that?

Karakorum

This would be the equivalent of calling for the disbanding of Planned Parenthood from the internal corruption.

Would you applaud that?
Dunno about him. I totally would.

Planned parenthood... eek!