The Truth and LIES about Scientology Cult's 10 million members with Karen in their fake navy uniform

Karen#1

Video Description
So much in Scientology is fake. Their uniforms are Fake. Their statistics are fake. The claims they make of achievements with their technology* is fake. Derek does comparison of his channel and all of Scientology views and comes up with surprising information. Scientology cult changes the definition of LIES too "acceptable truth" . There is no transparency in Scientology. No one is told where the money goes. The huge donations just vanish. Charity Navigator or Guide STAR cannot verify anything and SCN HIDES revenue statistics carefully
1:00 This is the Navy uniform that the clergy in the Sea Org parade around in
2:20 A military dagger which the Gestapo is used by Missionaires to hurl into the ceiling
3:45 Explaining ETHICS PRESENCE 4:48 Derek blow the LIES out of the door, on Scientology false claims on views etc. Derek has a one man band has remarkably more YouTube views on his channel, than Scientology with their Sea Org army of people working in the internet.
7:17 SCN cult boasts millions of members ..a lie which has been debunked over and over.
7:45 Only 25,000 E meters have ever been sold. ( Every serious Scn'ist is supposed to own an Emeter)
10:12 It is stunning that Derek Lambert has more Youtube views that Scientology which has its own TV channel which regurgitates the same spam over and over again.
12:00 Scn cult hides how many YOUTUBE subscribers they have which is a red Flag.
13:00 There is no transparency where the money goes. Scn does not allow any outside viewing of their finances.
15.00 Scientology stockpiles money which is illegal for a 501C 3 to do.
16.16 Scn cult has stockpiled $3 billion which Jeffrey Augustine researched and found in a submission they did to the IRS. Here is $1.8 billion,. https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2... $1.5 Billion is in the coffers of of the International Association of Scientologists.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
A military dagger which the Gestapo is used by Missionaires to hurl into the ceiling
It's interesting that LRH prescribed a dagger (for SO officers it was a dirk which is a long-bladed thrusting dagger, for petty officers it was a throwing knife, from my recollection) when the US Navy (upon which the SO is modeled) does not have any such as part of the uniform. Officers have a sword for ceremonial events.

In WW2, sailors would have been issued a utility/fighting knife similar to the Marine's KA-BAR, or a bayonet if they were carrying a rifle, which looks nothing like a dirk. But that would be if they were going into combat and might be involved in hand to hand -- it was functional, not ceremonial.

HelluvaHoax!

It's interesting that LRH prescribed a dagger (for SO officers it was a dirk which is a long-bladed thrusting dagger, for petty officers it was a throwing knife, from my recollection) when the US Navy (upon which the SO is modeled) does not have any such as part of the uniform. Officers have a sword for ceremonial events.

In WW2, sailors would have been issued a utility/fighting knife similar to the Marine's KA-BAR, or a bayonet if they were carrying a rifle, which looks nothing like a dirk. But that would be if they were going into combat and might be involved in hand to hand -- it was functional, not ceremonial.

It is noteworthy that the covert cult of Scientology awards their highest ranking officers a dagger---while at the same time the only level of Hubbard's emotional tone scale that depicts a Scientologist is at 1.1 (covert hostility), with the dagger behind their back.

.​

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Video Description
So much in Scientology is fake. Their uniforms are Fake. Their statistics are fake. The claims they make of achievements with their technology* is fake. Derek does comparison of his channel and all of Scientology views and comes up with surprising information. Scientology cult changes the definition of LIES too "acceptable truth" . There is no transparency in Scientology. No one is told where the money goes. The huge donations just vanish. Charity Navigator or Guide STAR cannot verify anything and SCN HIDES revenue statistics carefully
2:20 A military dagger which the Gestapo is used by Missionaires to hurl into the ceiling
3:45 Explaining ETHICS PRESENCE 4:48 Derek blow the LIES out of the door, on Scientology false claims on views etc. Derek has a one man band has remarkably more YouTube views on his channel, than Scientology with their Sea Org army of people working in the internet.
7:17 SCN cult boasts millions of members ..a lie which has been debunked over and over.
7:45 Only 25,000 E meters have ever been sold. ( Every serious Scn'ist is supposed to own an Emeter)
10:12 It is stunning that Derek Lambert has more Youtube views that Scientology which has its own TV channel which regurgitates the same spam over and over again.
12:00 Scn cult hides how many YOUTUBE subscribers they have which is a red Flag.
13:00 There is no transparency where the money goes. Scn does not allow any outside viewing of their finances.
16.16 Scn cult has stockpiled $3 billion which Jeffrey Augustine researched and found in a submission they did to the IRS. Here is $1.8 billion,. https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2... $1.5 Billion is in the coffers of of the International Association of Scientologists.
and maybe you now understand the rhetoric of it all. In addition, nobody went clear, nobody really achieved any of the steps of the Bridge to Total Freedom, nobody went OT to be cause over life, matter, energy, space and time, nobody has returned from past life using dianetics or scientology auditing.

It's all rhetoric to get one involved.

Hubbard thought he could return people from past lives thru his auditing proceedures. Of course, it's all false, nobody has returned from past life using scientology. Hubbard used rhetoric to persuade or convince us it was possible, but, it's all false.

Rhetoric - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
"7:45 Only 25,000 E meters have ever been sold. ( Every serious Scn'ist is supposed to own an Emeter)"

That is amazing.
And every $cientologist is supposed to have two?

Millions of members?
Something is not adding up here... understatement of the year, lol.

HelluvaHoax!

"7:45 Only 25,000 E meters have ever been sold.

That is amazing. And every $cientologist is supposed to have two? Millions of members? Something is not adding up here... understatement of the year, lol.

Great catch! So by the cult's own metric if 25K meters were sold that would mean there are only 12,500 Scientologists that had complied with the "2 meters each" mandate. Having been around a lot of orgs/missions and course rooms and HGCs, that is probably about the right number. Especially considering that the number of people who have enrolled on or completed OT VII is only (appx) 7,500.

Wouldn't it be a fun prank to video survey a hundred active Scientologists and ask them to give their best estimate of:

NUMBER OF ACTIVE SCIENTOLOGISTS ON THIS PLANET​
NUMBER OF CLEARS​
NUMBER OF OT VII COMPLETIONS​
NUMBER OF OT VIII COMPLETIONS​
PERCENTAGE OF SCIENTOLOGISTS SINCE 1950 THAT ENROLLED​
ON A COURSE OR RECEIVED AUDITING AND THEN LATER BLEW.​
I have a feeling that their answers would reveal a massive departure from Reality. This would prove (once again) that the ARC TRIANGLE technology does not work, because how can a Scientologist have such massive quantities of Affinity for an subject that they have so little Reality on?

Chuck J.

Great catch! So by the cult's own metric if 25K meters were sold that would mean there are only 12,500 Scientologists that had complied with the "2 meters each" mandate. Having been around a lot of orgs/missions and course rooms and HGCs, that is probably about the right number. Especially considering that the number of people who have enrolled on or completed OT VII is only (appx) 7,500.

Wouldn't it be a fun prank to video survey a hundred active Scientologists and ask them to give their best estimate of:

NUMBER OF ACTIVE SCIENTOLOGISTS ON THIS PLANET​
NUMBER OF CLEARS​
NUMBER OF OT VII COMPLETIONS​
NUMBER OF OT VIII COMPLETIONS​
PERCENTAGE OF SCIENTOLOGISTS SINCE 1950 THAT ENROLLED​
ON A COURSE OR RECEIVED AUDITING AND THEN LATER BLEW.​
I have a feeling that their answers would reveal a massive departure from Reality. This would prove (once again) that the ARC TRIANGLE technology does not work, because how can a Scientologist have such massive quantities of Affinity for an subject that they have so little Reality on?

Exactly.
Interesting idea there, how can they have such a massive amount of AFFINITY for a subject on which they do not know the REALITY of?

If we use the $cn. definition of REALITY as AGREEMENT..... yet the average $cientologist DOES NOT HAVE the ACTUAL numbers regarding all this information.

So how can they agree on it?

Well, they are GIVEN information from the $cn. leadership.
Which it looks like.... is mostly LIES.
PR.
In effect "Postulate Checks" regarding the entire $cienology organization. i.e. (the numbers are not true but if they wish hard enough maybe it will come true)

The whole thing is built on lies.

They can't tell the truth now it'd show exactly WHERE they're at. Which is what they need to do, to make any progress right? Isn't that a $cientology ethics thing? "Find out where you're at."

Yet if they did tell the truth about the actual state of the cult it'd collapse completely. Even the hardcore believers would bail. The disconnect between actual accurate numbers and what they've been saying all these years would be too much for them.

The cult is TRAPPED in it's own LIES.

**edit:
Years ago someone described to me the self-help guru Tony Robbins methodology / ethos or whatever you want to call it: as "Fake it until you make it."
If you think about that it's very similar to the $cientology "Postulate Check" they've done regarding their entire organization. They tried to fake it until they made it. And it's been a MASSIVE FAIL.

Last edited:

marra

When I was a member of public and heavily indoctrinated I remember sometimes wishing I could have proof of Ron's war record so I could convince wogs of how great he was. Then one day a Sea Org person told me that someone had once written to some US Military organization and had received confirmation that he really was a war hero. I remember thinking: "Finally, this is the proof I need!"

Looking back on it now I just think wow, how brainwashed was I?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Years ago someone described to me the self-help guru Tony Robbins methodology / ethos or whatever you want to call it: as "Fake it until you make it."
There's a good way and a bad way to use this approach.

There were times in my days of owning my business when I was asked by a customer "Can you make this happen?", and I would respond with a confident "Sure I can" (while internally going, "Oh, shit, I haven't done this before"). But then I made sure that I actually delivered what I promised. That is the key, to actually deliver what you promised, even if you wind up delivering at a loss due to your initially not understanding the full scope. And then take that as your cost of learning, and do better next time.

Scientology is neither able, nor willing, to deliver on promises once they have the money in hand.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Video Description

I agree, this is used as a tool to get obedience and create this gung-ho group mentality. Control, control more control and a pinch of fear on top.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

There's a good way and a bad way to use this approach.

There were times in my days of owning my business when I was asked by a customer "Can you make this happen?", and I would respond with a confident "Sure I can" (while internally going, "Oh, shit, I haven't done this before"). But then I made sure that I actually delivered what I promised. That is the key, to actually deliver what you promised, even if you wind up delivering at a loss due to your initially not understanding the full scope. And then take that as your cost of learning, and do better next time.

Scientology is neither able, nor willing, to deliver on promises once they have the money in hand.
I agree.
I was going to go into that but the post was getting kinda long and it's a different subject. The girl who described Robbins to me, said it had helped her brother a lot along the lines of what you mention, and also to give him a positive self-image.

The $cientology cult has never delivered on a promise, except maybe to go after someone who critisizes them.