The Truth About the 8th Dynamic

brikorn

Dear Mr. Miscavige,

It is an honor to be able to write you this message. And I am honored to have you read it. I ask that you please take the time to think about what I say here and consider it a matter for the whole Church of Scientology to consider. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I completed my Purification Rundown in 1991. I learned a lot about how to keep my body healthy, but I never did any auditing during my time in Scientology back then. I did take some courses and learned that a lot of my problems were due to misunderstood words, which I now understand completely. The Church of Scientology teaches a lot of good things, and I would like to introduce an idea that would perhaps bring a new, even better understanding of the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own, without any auditing ever taking place. Truthfully, I have already arrived on the other side of The Bridge. And I know I have arrived. L. Ron Hubbard never spoke of this way, nor wrote of how. For if he did all Scientologists would have flocked to it already. No, I claim that what I’m about to say is a new discovery about Scientology that perhaps L. Ron Hubbard was not aware of.

This information that has been revealed to me is so potent and so life-changing it could alter the very fundamental basic beliefs of the Church of Scientology itself. So I have to be careful who I share it with. And once you know it you will be able to arrive in Total Freedom very quickly, much faster than you would using standard Scientology and Dianetics procedures. And you’ll never need to go back again. What I know is a correction for mental illness and a cure for every disease.

I’m Clear already. Although I never had any auditing, I know I am. And free. My soul is free. I am a Cleared Theta Clear already. I am no longer bound by the confines of my reactive mind, nor anyone else’s, nor even my own body. I have already overcome it using this information. I am totally at cause over my own thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. I possess self-control, high self-esteem, and mastery over my own free will. I know how to make anything happen I want to happen in the MEST universe. And, figuratively speaking, I also have wings and can fly.

I have done extensive research on the 8th Dynamic and have discovered something. Please let me share this New Tech with you which I have discovered, which most Scientologists don't ever see concerning the 8th Dynamic. And truthfully, you cannot ever reach the other side of the Bridge without knowing this. And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or books or classes.

First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind. Without an in-depth, heart-centered understanding of the truth about the 8th Dynamic one will never achieve Total Freedom. Conversely, by understanding the 8th Dynamic fully and knowing it in your heart and living according to it and practicing activities on the 8th Dynamic one can reach total freedom without auditing or studying Scientology books. There is an easier way to reach total freedom. It could be considered a “shortcut” or even a “wormhole” to Total Freedom.

If Total Freedom is the ultimate goal of Scientology, the idea is to understand the life of the 8th Dynamic. The Dynamic itself is alive. It breathes. it has motives. It is also higher than mankind. It exists in a plane above or outside the MEST universe, but inside it as well.

Here is an analogy. The sun shines in the sky on a warm, summer day at noon. If you want you can stand under the sun and take in the sunlight. The light shines on its own and you stand there and take it in. This is how the 8th Dynamic works. It shines and gives light. It is itself a gift to mankind. In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed, way before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

The power of the 8th Dynamic is a good power and a life-giving power. That being said the object is to submit one’s self to the 8th Dynamic, making one’s self out be lower than it and realizing mankind and mankind’s own power in and of himself does not reach beyond the 7th Dynamic. By allowing the 8th Dynamic to be in more of a “ruling over one’s life position”, or a greater entity than one’s self, one can assure themselves that anything they are ever “at cause” over is good and has good intentions. The Dynamic is good. And it, itself is alive. To relinquish one’s self to the power of the 8th Dynamic means that person is submitting themselves to infinity. And that being done a person who has the ability to engage infinity can accomplish anything with or without the body, and can also find Total Freedom.

The 8th Dynamic is so powerful that it has the ability in itself to grab hold of the whole person, the whole thetan, with or without a body, and pull it to the end of the Bridge, without any effort on the part of the person. The person need only to ask and believe. The problem I foresee for Scientologists learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves, that being God or infinity. It’s a matter of saying I am at cause for everything in my life up to the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic itself is at cause for my benefit and goodwill and even my very life and good things I do.

Let me know what you think.
Take Care,
Brian

Irayam

You should start your own religion. I hear it's worth it financially...

marra

It should be obvious to you that David Miscavige doesn't read this message board so it looks like you are simply on a mission to try to convert the rest of us to your way of thinking.

It is absolutely fine by me that you have your beliefs but I don't think you should have come here to try to convert people. Just express how happy you are then go away. Stop preaching.

Zertel

"Surrendering into the universe" might be a poetic way of expressing the concept. In a background book of Alcoholics Anonymous it was said that there are few if any times in a persons life when the ego is so totally suspended that one can experience the presence of a universal intelligence by whatever name. Most of the time we want to go it alone.

Some people can take it to the extreme. Years ago I was friendly with a guy and gal who were best friends with each other. They both got "saved" at the same time and after that the conversation always went in one direction. "We like you 'Zertel' and we want you to be in Heaven with us." ugh

Helena Handbasket

Dear Mr. Miscavige,

It is an honor to be able to write you this message. And I am honored to have you read it. I ask that you please take the time to think about what I say here and consider it a matter for the whole Church of Scientology to consider. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I completed my Purification Rundown in 1991. I learned a lot about how to keep my body healthy, but I never did any auditing during my time in Scientology back then. I did take some courses and learned that a lot of my problems were due to misunderstood words, which I now understand completely. The Church of Scientology teaches a lot of good things, and I would like to introduce an idea that would perhaps bring a new, even better understanding of the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own
Sheese, Brian, it takes you so long to get to the point.
And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or books or classes.

First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind.... In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed .... learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves
So, one must give themselves over to God? It's been done; particularly by Islam which preaches "submission to God".

I don't think many Scientologists (or ex-Scientologists) would go for that; in Scientology, the emphasis is "doing for yourself" rather than asking for Grace from a higher power.

Helena

O

Oat Tea Ate

Dear Mr. Miscavige,

Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own, without any auditing ever taking place. Truthfully, I have already arrived on the other side of The Bridge. And I know I have arrived. L. Ron Hubbard never spoke of this way, nor wrote of how. For if he did all Scientologists would have flocked to it already. No, I claim that what I’m about to say is a new discovery about Scientology that perhaps L. Ron Hubbard was not aware of.

This information that has been revealed to me is so potent and so life-changing it could alter the very fundamental basic beliefs of the Church of Scientology itself. So I have to be careful who I share it with. And once you know it you will be able to arrive in Total Freedom very quickly, much faster than you would using standard Scientology and Dianetics procedures. And you’ll never need to go back again. What I know is a correction for mental illness and a cure for every disease.

I’m Clear already. Although I never had any auditing, I know I am. And free. My soul is free. I am a Cleared Theta Clear already. I am no longer bound by the confines of my reactive mind, nor anyone else’s, nor even my own body. I have already overcome it using this information. I am totally at cause over my own thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. I possess self-control, high self-esteem, and mastery over my own free will. I know how to make anything happen I want to happen in the MEST universe. And, figuratively speaking, I also have wings and can fly.

I have done extensive research on the 8th Dynamic and have discovered something. Please let me share this New Tech with you which I have discovered, which most Scientologists don't ever see concerning the 8th Dynamic. And truthfully, you cannot ever reach the other side of the Bridge without knowing this. And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or books or classes.

First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind. Without an in-depth, heart-centered understanding of the truth about the 8th Dynamic one will never achieve Total Freedom. Conversely, by understanding the 8th Dynamic fully and knowing it in your heart and living according to it and practicing activities on the 8th Dynamic one can reach total freedom without auditing or studying Scientology books. There is an easier way to reach total freedom. It could be considered a “shortcut” or even a “wormhole” to Total Freedom.

If Total Freedom is the ultimate goal of Scientology, the idea is to understand the life of the 8th Dynamic. The Dynamic itself is alive. It breathes. it has motives. It is also higher than mankind. It exists in a plane above or outside the MEST universe, but inside it as well.

Here is an analogy. The sun shines in the sky on a warm, summer day at noon. If you want you can stand under the sun and take in the sunlight. The light shines on its own and you stand there and take it in. This is how the 8th Dynamic works. It shines and gives light. It is itself a gift to mankind. In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed, way before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

The power of the 8th Dynamic is a good power and a life-giving power. That being said the object is to submit one’s self to the 8th Dynamic, making one’s self out be lower than it and realizing mankind and mankind’s own power in and of himself does not reach beyond the 7th Dynamic. By allowing the 8th Dynamic to be in more of a “ruling over one’s life position”, or a greater entity than one’s self, one can assure themselves that anything they are ever “at cause” over is good and has good intentions. The Dynamic is good. And it, itself is alive. To relinquish one’s self to the power of the 8th Dynamic means that person is submitting themselves to infinity. And that being done a person who has the ability to engage infinity can accomplish anything with or without the body, and can also find Total Freedom.

The 8th Dynamic is so powerful that it has the ability in itself to grab hold of the whole person, the whole thetan, with or without a body, and pull it to the end of the Bridge, without any effort on the part of the person. The person need only to ask and believe. The problem I foresee for Scientologists learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves, that being God or infinity. It’s a matter of saying I am at cause for everything in my life up to the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic itself is at cause for my benefit and goodwill and even my very life and good things I do.

Let me know what you think.
Take Care,
Brian
I stopped after reading you finished the purification rundown many moons ago. Scientific studies prove the Purification is a hoax. You don't store "toxins" in the body that get released with sweat and vitamins/ oils. If you believe that, I got a time share doohickey swamp land bullshit thingy in Florida you can get in on. pm me.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
On one hand, you embrace this set of beliefs, as far as can I see, since you describe yourself as "Clear". You can throw all that crap in that bucket beside you. And throw all that "dynamic" crap in there as well. Go do some research and you will see why I say this.

On the other hand, contained within those beliefs is the datum that there is no way that you can personally "think" your way up the bridge. So I think you are screwed. Go down to your local org and see the ethics officer and tell him everything. They will take care of you.

And by the way, Mr. Miscavige has left the building.