The suicide of Jorge Arroyo on Freewinds and the cover up.

Karen#1

Jorge Arroya, a Sea Org member was a tall, thin Mexican fellow with a thick black head of hair and full eye brows. He worked in the engine room of Freewinds, who fell hopelessly in love with Freewind;s RTC Rep Lurie Belotti. He was a lowly Engine Room worker, she was way up the hierarchy in Religious Technology Center. When Lurie found out whe ordered him punished in Ethics ~~ savagely.

Crushed with this barbaric and inhumane bashing, Jorge quietly took a sheet and hung himsself to death. Only 5 people on the FREEWINDS knew about this. The cult spun the story that Jorge had had a fluke "heart attack."

The Freewinds quickly fled Aruba for Curacao. Curacao is the most major Hub for money laundering

Hundreds freed in anti-trafficking raids

and for human trafficking especially Venezuelan women,

Curacao is the home port for FREEWINDS.
Curacao the gangster port of the Caribbean gives air cover to Freewinds. Safer to remove a dead body in a gangster port.
A couple of days ago I posted Alan Lake's Story...he jumped off Freewinds and swam 7 miles to shore, found unconscious.

Alan Lake was one of the Sea org members that lifted the dead body of Jorge and transported it into the bowels of Curaco.

All covered up

Image : Freewinds crew all dressed in white looking soooooooooooooooo good.

Freewinds.crew.2018.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

What a horror! :mad: What a nasty excuse for a human being would rip out the man’s heart and then punish him? Sadistic.
Poor Jorge. :heartflowers:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Interesting that the cult would choose an island notorious for human trafficking of Venezuelan females for its home port.
More illuminating than anything else. Being the fastest growing mafia, on it's way to the top of the heap due to it's tax free status, they would of course choose the place they had the most connections. People just don't get it yet but one day they'll be saying "yes, I should have seen the events about to unfold with all the shit I was seeing...". This is not going to end well at all!

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
What a horror! :mad: What a nasty excuse for a human being would rip out the man’s heart and then punish him? Sadistic.
Poor Jorge. :heartflowers:
Part of it is the difference between men and women. For guys, we are mostly flattered by female attention, even from women we are not attracted to.

Women tend to want the most desirable guy they can get (look up "hypergamy"). When a guy displays interest, a girl may interpret that as him asserting that HE is the most desirable guy she can get. This may result in her feeling extremely insulted. If she's a narcissistic psycho to begin with, it can go very badly.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
More illuminating than anything else. Being the fastest growing mafia, on it's way to the top of the heap due to it's tax free status, they would of course choose the place they had the most connections. People just don't get it yet but one day they'll be saying "yes, I should have seen the events about to unfold with all the shit I was seeing...". This is not going to end well at all!
They want to be in a place with sufficient corruption that they can buy off officials to make "problems" go away.

They assume that the corruption and criminality will never result in bad consequences to THEM.

D

Deleted member 51

Part of it is the difference between men and women. For guys, we are mostly flattered by female attention, even from women we are not attracted to.

Women tend to want the most desirable guy they can get (look up "hypergamy"). When a guy displays interest, a girl may interpret that as him asserting that HE is the most desirable guy she can get. This may result in her feeling extremely insulted. If she's a narcissistic psycho to begin with, it can go very badly.
That's an interesting take on it. Not sure I necessarily agree, but it's a different way to look at it.

I think it has a whole lot more to do with biology and pheromones when a woman is "turned off," though. Ditto for men. If Jorge had been a hulking hot guy, she might have taken his interest as a compliment and her reaction might have been different.

To tell someone you're not interested and let him/her down easily and try your best not to hurt feelings is what compassionate people do. Most people are compassionate. This woman was sadistic.