The Scientology Cult conspires to plant heroin in hotel room to set up escapee The John Nelson story

Karen#1

The Scientology Cult plots and schemes to plant heroin in hotel room to set up a target It is mind boggling what the so called "Church of Scientology" would plot and scheme against one its own who had fled.

1:35 The SCN cult specialize is setting up its enemies to be arrested and charged by the GOVERNMENT. It tries to do the Government do its dirty work. The cult manufactures and plants fabricated evidence for this to occur.Hubbard said "FIND or MANUFACTURE evidence
2:10 The Story of John Nelson and the diabolical plot to set him up.
3:00 Scn jargon for escaping is "Blow". "Blowing" or fleeing is an expectation. SCN cult declares the escapee a Suppressive Person.
5.00 As soon as the cult knows you want to leave, you get more and more and lock down
7:50. BLOW Drill is an exercise of kidnap back escapees.. It is very precise and the cult ran this program for 25 years possibly likely still do it.
10:07 John Nelson flees to a spin-off of the cult run by David Mayo the arch enemy of David Miscavige
11:30 Singapore has a death penalty for Heroin trafficking and SCN cult has a program to set up John Nelson as a trafficker so that he would be executed
13:56 The set up was to plant heroin on John Nelson's hotel room and then an anonymous call would inform Law Enforcement to find the heroin.
15:00 2 Senior officials who were with me on the Apollo saw the entire program to ambush and set up John Nelson at the Church hierarchy (Church Files) at INT Base ~~ Church Hierarchy.
17:20 This kind of FAIR GAME occurs in the highest ranks of the cult. 2 Messengers who were with Hubbardsaw the program step by step.
20:00 Little anecdote of the Chrisotpherson Case in Portland Oregon. Mike Sutter offers to whack Julie and no one said a word. Pin drop silence.
22:00 My 12 year old was having full blown sexual intercourse with a 40 year old in Clearwater, 3000 miles away from me in Los Angeles. Never reported to Clearwater PD.
23:00 Joseph Smith of LDS had death squads
25:00 Educate yourself with this channel. Learn what happens when you life up the curtains and look behind.