The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

HelluvaHoax!

VIDEO: Scientology Beliefs

Wow, amazing!

She proves that Scientology works!

She proves that is it normal that everyone should have "passionate disdain" for psychologists/psychiatrists because they don't believe in "Dr" L. Ron Hubbard's bizarre and disgracefully debunked theories about the brain and the mind.

And, she scientifically proves that the 75,000,000 year old XENU story is 100% true at the end of the video!

All the answers to life and the universe, delivered in under 6 minutes!

She can help you unlock all the "infinite potential" and superpowers that lie dormant within you—even though she has no such miraculous powers herself. But, never mind that, because she has such certainty! LOL

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, amazing!

She proves that Scientology works!

She proves that is it normal that everyone should have "passionate disdain" for psychologists/psychiatrists because they don't believe in "Dr" L. Ron Hubbard's bizarre and disgracefully debunked theories about the brain and the mind.

And, she scientifically proves that the 75,000,000 year old XENU story is 100% true at the end of the video!

All the answers to life and the universe, delivered in under 6 minutes!

She can help you unlock all the "infinite potential" and superpowers that lie dormant within you—even though she has no such miraculous powers herself. But, never mind that, because she has such certainty! LOL.
That's just your reactive mind talking.

The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Published on Aug 13, 2020

In the 21st century, it's hard to believe such a workable religion such as Scientology isn't popular within the younger folk. I hope to change that and dispel the crazy myths of the subject (especially within independent Scientology) and show people that there are many misconceptions about the subject.

AOGP: AOGP - Uniting Independent Scientology

.* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

ABOUT:

Scientologirl

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

About

I am a girl. I am also an independent Scientologist - basically, that means I am not affiliated with the Church at all and get my training and auditing from independent Scientologists, namely: AOGP and STOSA. Follow my journey up the Scientology Bridge in a NEVER BEFORE SEEN recorded journey of someone going up the Scientology Bridge! I'm excited to debunk many myths surrounding Scientology and I guess just to learn along the way as well. The actual subject of our "cult" as many would call it ("did she really just say that?!!") is slowly but surely dying because the subject can be SO confusing and well, anything that seems too strange or different from our reality has ALWAYS gotten bad flack because: "what man fears, he tends to destroy." ~ William Butler. Basically, everything seems "crazy" until it doesn't, and living in the 21st century, independent Scientology is a new-age religion that everyone could use, and with my channel, I intend on showing everyone how! Please Subscribe! :)

.* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Didn't Marty Rathburn start the original Advanced Org of Great Plains when he first left scientology or am I mistaking?

HelluvaHoax!

That's just your reactive mind talking.
LOL. I feel uncertain about that. Because, I just checked myself on a fully charged e-meter and it did not have any reads when I asked it if I still had a reactive mind or BTs.

However, I am somewhat alarmed because it did just read on me having an XT.

A Xenu Thetan. I regret to inform everyone on this message board that Xenu is still on the lam and quite unfortunately he is hiding inside my body! Any suggestions on how to blow and/or exorcise an XT would be greatly appreciated.

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks for everyone's reply. Here we have people from different backgrounds all having different realities - it seems some think the entirety of Scientology is a scam, others think some stuff works, and then very few on here believe it does work (the Scientologists, indy or not). I've always been a skeptic of things. I laugh at psychics and I cringe at mediums...
You are promoting Scientology's Bridge to OT VIII, yet at the same time asserting that you are skeptical of psychics and mediums? Those two concepts are diametrically opposed.

I suggest you are in for a rather rude awakening.

Because the entirety of Scientology's advanced levels (OT III thru OT VIII) is entirely consumed and focused on "telepathically" communicating with and "the dead" in the form of BTs--as well as exorcising "evil spirits". The very same thing psychics and mediums purport to do.

SUMMARY: When others do precisely what you claim that YOU do (i.e. "laugh at" and "cringe at" psychics/mediums) you slam them with labels ("troll", "DB", "Low Toned", "SP", et al). The people you are trying so hard to shame are simply laughing at and cringing at the same things you do. A few years from now (after you tried auditing out all your BTs and failed to get the supernatural powers Hubbard promised you) you can come back and thank everyone here on ESMB for all the free r-factors you received. And best of all, no Freeloader bill! LOL

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

LOL. I feel uncertain about that. Because, I just checked myself on a fully charged e-meter and it did not have any reads when I asked it if I still had a reactive mind or BTs.

A Xenu Thetan. I regret to inform everyone on this message board that Xenu is still on the lam and quite unfortunately he is hiding inside my body! Any suggestions on how to blow and/or exorcise an XT would be greatly appreciated.

You can upgrade your XT to Vista if you time-travel back to 2007. Failing that you might like to keep him around for greeting Halloween trick or treaters.

Karakorum

You can upgrade your XT to Vista if you time-travel back to 2007. Failing that you might like to keep him around for greeting Halloween trick or treaters.

'Upgrade' XT to Vista? Isn't that a downgrade? :bleh:

You are the man!! Put a leash on your XT and take him for walks around Fort Harrison hotel. Watch scientolgoists scurry for cover.

Karakorum