OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses

OT VIII Series 1

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the body and identity that you have known as Ron. That identity continues to live in the hearts and minds of many as well as in on-Source tech and admin centers around the planet, and will inspire for years to come Scientologists and lovers of truth everywhere.

What follows is a story that has been withheld, for reasons which will soon be obvious, until such time as there were enough OTs that something could be done about it. That time is now. It is not a nice or a pretty story, but I trust that having arrived on the OT VIII Course you are ready to hear it. You have undoubtedly heard pieces of data over the years that hinted at the greater untold reality of my mission here on Earth, but the story was never written, nor spoken, in its entirety due to security problems that have unfortunately always plagued the organization. It is only now that I feel it safe to release the information, although the time is rapidly approaching when I will have no choice in the matter, the hour draws that near.

I am not going to delve too deeply into specifics as people have a tendency to bog themselves down in significance, which would only serve to delay the immediacy of the task at hand. Therefore I will be brief. Some eighty-odd million years ago Earth time (it actually dates at 78,395,042 but dates are a bit superfluous with this material) plans were drawn by a group outside the MEST universe for the eventual takeover of a good portion of this universe. Not a particularly large nor imaginative crew, their exterior perspective, however, gives them considerable advantage over the time-bound beings of the MEST universe. Borrowing from earlier operations such as Helatrobus, they conceived an ongoing implant, some portions of which have been fairly faithfully rendered in parts of the Bible. This implant, laid in by carefully controlled genetic mutation at Incident Two of OT III and periodically reinforced by controlled historic events since then, makes it effectively impossible for beings on the more heavily affected planets such as Earth to become free. It causes progressive genetic “evolution” that gives the subject population greater and greater susceptibility to the telepathic impingement and direction of the controllers. In its final stage the progression becomes almost geometric, and it is this final stage that we are rapidly approaching.

Another aspect of this GE-line implant is that the body becomes in effect a sort of theta trap that kicks in heavily on the being should he attempt to expand his horizons beyond that of pure physical universe reality. There can be temporary key-outs which we have all experienced in varying degrees, but until this area is handled it can honestly be said that there is no hope for continued expansion. The good news is that once this is run out, expansion becomes rather effortless and almost automatic.

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in which an archenemy of Christ, referred to as the Antichrist, will reign and his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining reading but there is truth in it. This Antichrist represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the “light bearer” or “light bringer”), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief Antichrist period. During this period there is a fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be effectively derailed, which would make it impossible for the mass Markabian landing (Second Coming) to take place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid series of destructive events.

With the exception of the original Buddhism, virtually all religions of any consequence on this planet, monotheistic and pantheistic alike, have been instruments to speed the progress of this “evolution of consciousness” and bring about the eventual enslavement of mankind. As you know, Siddhartha Gautama never claimed to be anything more than a man. Having caught on to this operation, he postulated his own return as Meteyya, part of which prophecy will have been fulfilled upon the passing of L. Ron Hubbard.

For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure he’s been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and other typical Marcab PR. You have only to look at the history his teachings inspired to see where it all inevitably leads. It is historic fact and yet man still clings to the ideal, so deep and insidious is the biologic implanting.

It is a good joke that the Galactic Confederacy is associated with the Serpent in the Garden, the Beast and other emissaries of the “Prince of Darkness”. Yet in certain passages and esoteric interpretations of the Bible (much of which has been taken out and effectively suppressed for centuries) as well as the Kabbalah, the truth reveals itself quite nicely for the clever and the ungullible.

So it really is a race against time and one that we happen to be losing at the moment, as the Implant drama inexorably plays itself out in spite of the breakneck pace I’ve managed to keep up these last thirty-five years.

I had an inkling, but only that, of the insidiousness of this material as far back as 1945. Later, in characteristic over optimism, I thought that R6 would be the end of it. But that was followed by NOTs and the Purification Rundown and still the string continued to unwind with the ball at the end of it just out of sight. It makes one wonder about such things as fate and destiny, such was the resolve with which I managed to cling to that string, not often knowing how close I was to falling into the abyss myself. But destiny is merely the rationalization of feeble minds. Things don’t just happen, they are caused. And causative beings can undo the plans of madmen and would-be enslavers, no matter how long those plans may have been in the making.

I will soon leave this world only to return and complete my mission with another identity. Although I long to stretch my arms back in repose on some distant star in some distant galaxy, it appears that, that is one dream that will have to wait. But my return depends on people like you doing these materials thoroughly and completely so that there will be a genetically uncontaminated body for me to pick up and resume where I left off. A body free of religious mania, right/wrong dichotomy and synthetic karma. The job ahead is far too tough to even contemplate doing with your standard — courtesy of certain other-dimensional players and their Marcab pieces, many of whom are right here in the general populace — genetically altered body.

Without the biogeneric meddling of those who stand outside time (who cannot yet directly influence our world and must work through others) the dwindling spiral is not nearly as automatic and self- perpetuating as it appears. There are regions even in isolated parts of the Milky Way where poets are free to poet and magicians can paint reality with their magic wands and exteriorize without body kickback. But these areas unfortunately are fewer and fewer. I will return not as a religious leader but a political one. That happens to be the requisite beingness for the task at hand. I will not be known to most of you, my activities misunderstood by many, yet along with your constant effort in the theta band I will effectively postpone and then halt a series of events designed to make happy slaves of us all.

So there you have it … The secret that I have kept close to my chest all these years. Now you too are part of this secret and I no longer have to shoulder the burden alone or live with the possibility of body death before all the data could be released. And with this briefing I entrust to each of you the responsibility for this material until such time as I am able to return. For we have no help from any other quarter in this matter. The handful of secret societies throughout history that have caught on to this game have long since fallen by the wayside or been taken over and become instruments of the very menace they were set up to combat.

The rundown is long and can be arduous, but it must be done thoroughly if there is to be any effect not only on the body of the pre-OT but the body of his or her progeny as well. There is some danger, but with OT VII thoroughly complete it is not nearly so great as the danger witnessed by assorted unfortunates who happened to stumble into this area in their sleep or in moments of reverie or snatch, experiencing an hitherto mysterious phenomenon known as “spontaneous combustion”.

CAUTION: DO NOT BE PTS WHILE TRAVERSING THIS THIRD AND FINAL WALL OF FIRE. But the area is well charted, the rundown many years in secret development, and by the time you read this undoubtedly completed on myself. The wins waiting you are like none that you have ever experienced, not just for you, but for your children, your children’s children and the whole of mankind, if we succeed. And we will. If we had time we would pity the many poor souls, from 1950 to PT, who chose such an exactly inopportune moment to drop off the road to truth and disconnect from reality, the full burst and glory of OT practically within their grasp. But we haven’t the time to “wax philosophic” or ponder might-have-beens. The rundown follows. Again I say, do it thoroughly add completely, for it is your ticket to the stars. And beyond!

HelluvaHoax!

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF 5 MAY 1980 ISSUE I

LIMITED DISTRIBUTION

OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses

OT VIII Series 1

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the body and identity that you have known as Ron. That identity continues to live in the hearts and minds of many as well as in on-Source tech and admin centers around the planet, and will inspire for years to come Scientologists and lovers of truth everywhere.

What follows is a story that has been withheld, for reasons which will soon be obvious, until such time as there were enough OTs that something could be done about it. That time is now. It is not a nice or a pretty story, but I trust that having arrived on the OT VIII Course you are ready to hear it. You have undoubtedly heard pieces of data over the years that hinted at the greater untold reality of my mission here on Earth, but the story was never written, nor spoken, in its entirety due to security problems that have unfortunately always plagued the organization. It is only now that I feel it safe to release the information, although the time is rapidly approaching when I will have no choice in the matter, the hour draws that near.

I am not going to delve too deeply into specifics as people have a tendency to bog themselves down in significance, which would only serve to delay the immediacy of the task at hand. Therefore I will be brief. Some eighty-odd million years ago Earth time (it actually dates at 78,395,042 but dates are a bit superfluous with this material) plans were drawn by a group outside the MEST universe for the eventual takeover of a good portion of this universe. Not a particularly large nor imaginative crew, their exterior perspective, however, gives them considerable advantage over the time-bound beings of the MEST universe. Borrowing from earlier operations such as Helatrobus, they conceived an ongoing implant, some portions of which have been fairly faithfully rendered in parts of the Bible. This implant, laid in by carefully controlled genetic mutation at Incident Two of OT III and periodically reinforced by controlled historic events since then, makes it effectively impossible for beings on the more heavily affected planets such as Earth to become free. It causes progressive genetic “evolution” that gives the subject population greater and greater susceptibility to the telepathic impingement and direction of the controllers. In its final stage the progression becomes almost geometric, and it is this final stage that we are rapidly approaching.

Another aspect of this GE-line implant is that the body becomes in effect a sort of theta trap that kicks in heavily on the being should he attempt to expand his horizons beyond that of pure physical universe reality. There can be temporary key-outs which we have all experienced in varying degrees, but until this area is handled it can honestly be said that there is no hope for continued expansion. The good news is that once this is run out, expansion becomes rather effortless and almost automatic.

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in which an archenemy of Christ, referred to as the Antichrist, will reign and his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining reading but there is truth in it. This Antichrist represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the “light bearer” or “light bringer”), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief Antichrist period. During this period there is a fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be effectively derailed, which would make it impossible for the mass Markabian landing (Second Coming) to take place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid series of destructive events.

With the exception of the original Buddhism, virtually all religions of any consequence on this planet, monotheistic and pantheistic alike, have been instruments to speed the progress of this “evolution of consciousness” and bring about the eventual enslavement of mankind. As you know, Siddhartha Gautama never claimed to be anything more than a man. Having caught on to this operation, he postulated his own return as Meteyya, part of which prophecy will have been fulfilled upon the passing of L. Ron Hubbard.

For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure he’s been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and other typical Marcab PR. You have only to look at the history his teachings inspired to see where it all inevitably leads. It is historic fact and yet man still clings to the ideal, so deep and insidious is the biologic implanting.

It is a good joke that the Galactic Confederacy is associated with the Serpent in the Garden, the Beast and other emissaries of the “Prince of Darkness”. Yet in certain passages and esoteric interpretations of the Bible (much of which has been taken out and effectively suppressed for centuries) as well as the Kabbalah, the truth reveals itself quite nicely for the clever and the ungullible.

So it really is a race against time and one that we happen to be losing at the moment, as the Implant drama inexorably plays itself out in spite of the breakneck pace I’ve managed to keep up these last thirty-five years.

I had an inkling, but only that, of the insidiousness of this material as far back as 1945. Later, in characteristic over optimism, I thought that R6 would be the end of it. But that was followed by NOTs and the Purification Rundown and still the string continued to unwind with the ball at the end of it just out of sight. It makes one wonder about such things as fate and destiny, such was the resolve with which I managed to cling to that string, not often knowing how close I was to falling into the abyss myself. But destiny is merely the rationalization of feeble minds. Things don’t just happen, they are caused. And causative beings can undo the plans of madmen and would-be enslavers, no matter how long those plans may have been in the making.

I will soon leave this world only to return and complete my mission with another identity. Although I long to stretch my arms back in repose on some distant star in some distant galaxy, it appears that, that is one dream that will have to wait. But my return depends on people like you doing these materials thoroughly and completely so that there will be a genetically uncontaminated body for me to pick up and resume where I left off. A body free of religious mania, right/wrong dichotomy and synthetic karma. The job ahead is far too tough to even contemplate doing with your standard — courtesy of certain other-dimensional players and their Marcab pieces, many of whom are right here in the general populace — genetically altered body.

Without the biogeneric meddling of those who stand outside time (who cannot yet directly influence our world and must work through others) the dwindling spiral is not nearly as automatic and self- perpetuating as it appears. There are regions even in isolated parts of the Milky Way where poets are free to poet and magicians can paint reality with their magic wands and exteriorize without body kickback. But these areas unfortunately are fewer and fewer. I will return not as a religious leader but a political one. That happens to be the requisite beingness for the task at hand. I will not be known to most of you, my activities misunderstood by many, yet along with your constant effort in the theta band I will effectively postpone and then halt a series of events designed to make happy slaves of us all.

So there you have it … The secret that I have kept close to my chest all these years. Now you too are part of this secret and I no longer have to shoulder the burden alone or live with the possibility of body death before all the data could be released. And with this briefing I entrust to each of you the responsibility for this material until such time as I am able to return. For we have no help from any other quarter in this matter. The handful of secret societies throughout history that have caught on to this game have long since fallen by the wayside or been taken over and become instruments of the very menace they were set up to combat.

The rundown is long and can be arduous, but it must be done thoroughly if there is to be any effect not only on the body of the pre-OT but the body of his or her progeny as well. There is some danger, but with OT VII thoroughly complete it is not nearly so great as the danger witnessed by assorted unfortunates who happened to stumble into this area in their sleep or in moments of reverie or snatch, experiencing an hitherto mysterious phenomenon known as “spontaneous combustion”.

CAUTION: DO NOT BE PTS WHILE TRAVERSING THIS THIRD AND FINAL WALL OF FIRE. But the area is well charted, the rundown many years in secret development, and by the time you read this undoubtedly completed on myself. The wins waiting you are like none that you have ever experienced, not just for you, but for your children, your children’s children and the whole of mankind, if we succeed. And we will. If we had time we would pity the many poor souls, from 1950 to PT, who chose such an exactly inopportune moment to drop off the road to truth and disconnect from reality, the full burst and glory of OT practically within their grasp. But we haven’t the time to “wax philosophic” or ponder might-have-beens. The rundown follows. Again I say, do it thoroughly add completely, for it is your ticket to the stars. And beyond!

If Hubbard in fact wrote that, he had obviously already long-since lost his mind!

If, however, a Scientology copywriter wrote that after Hubbard unexpectedly dropped dead, then they had obviously lost their mind!

In either case, they had "clearly" not lost their reactive mind.

Hatshepsut

Is there Will-driven consciousness, not encapsulated in our system of space and time? The study of evolution creates questions about plans and purposes that might have come and gone . Why this increased pouring in.....with the multiplying of bodies and localized awareness. Why for? I never got this original question answered in Scn. In the back of my mind I always suspected there could be some future 'culling'. A religious condemnation.... something phony, designed to cancel Individuals.

I did run into facets of the dramatization described in the OP. It was 40 years ago while trying to permeate mental constructs keeping me inside this space-time. To my surprise, I began to feel unglued and actually did feel I'd lost my mind. That 'incidental' track was personal to me as an individual being, and not some blanket script, like OT 2 or 3.

I feel that aware Beings are prepped, then dumped into this system of containment all the time. The prep-work changes you so you're not the exact same kind of Being anymore. Therefore your memories don't match the new package. It's meant to be occluded imo. I discovered a lot of force backs it up. Once it activated, my life was nothing but STOPS, one after another.....stop, stop, stop.

Last edited:

Veda

This 1980 OT 8's "biogeneric meddling" by beings outside the physical universe is theory with no practical.

The first OT 8, of the late 1960s - "total power," etc. - displayed on Scientology's, then, Grade Chart, did not exist; although Hubbard said it did, and Scientologists, of course, believed Hubbard. This nonexistent late 1960s OT 8 was used to generate millions of dollars for Scientology and used to recruit. It also was used to motivate people to hand over their minds to "Hubbard Guidance Centers" for washing, rinsing, and re-washing. Plus, of course, Hubbardian implanting.

Then came the enigmatic 1980 OT 8 theory.

Finally, years later (around 1986), appeared New OT 8 which had been cut and pasted together by, then, senior Case Supervisor Ray Mithoff. That would be OT 8 number three for which the End Result - to paraphrase - is, "I don't know who I am but would like to find out."

I'm not going to read the whole thing again, but I recall that this 1980 OT 8 theory says, or implies, the processes of the Grade Chart didn't really work because of this meddling, and then provides no practical.

This would be very bad for morale, and bad for business, and it's no wonder Miscavige made it disappear.

Bill Robertson, founder of the Free Zone, which, these days, is called Ron's Orgs, appears to have kept the idea going and even developed a level for it:

"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

Incidentally, this is the preferred OT 8, used by many independent Scientologists, such as the Dror Center in Israel.
David Mayo told me that the 1980 OT 8 theory was handed to him by Pat Broeker.

Broeker was very excited about it, since it was something new from Hubbard, which David Mayo, as the Senior Case Supervisor International, was supposed to complete and finalize as OT 8. David Mayo never did anything with it, although it appears that Bill Robertson did.

According to David Mayo, Hubbard was medicated on a tranquilizer at the time to quell his anxiety. The medication would have been equivalent to a few glasses of rum, and was a substitute for the rum that Hubbard could no longer drink because of his pancreatitis, which was, itself, caused by decades of alcohol abuse.

This was the period when Hubbard's wife, Mary Sue, was in the process of being sentenced to federal prison for crimes committed under her husband's direction.

To understand Scientology better, it's good to see what was happening behind the scenes.

By 1982, Hubbard had written the Pain and Sex HCOB:

After that, Hubbard largely went silent.

Hatshepsut

I don't know which version this is, 2nd or 3rd, but it has nothing about extradimensionals.

This is Arianne's version: (the summary follows it)

I have NO OT8 materials in my possession. My description is
from memory, but, as you will see, there is not a lot to remember.

New OT8 consists of two parts; A and B.

Part A is E-meter drills and drilling actions required on a
C/S 53 (this is an action supposed to find and "handle" mental trauma
arising from past bad auditing or life situations that will interfere
with auditing).

Part B consists of reading History of Man and getting very
thoroughly checked out on it, and studying and solo-auditing New OT8.

The description of the rundown given in the materials is not
at all precise. In that respect it differs from all other actions I
did in Scientology. There are no question(s) given in quotation marks.
The instructions simply state that you have to look over your past
auditing and take the past-life identities you have discovered you
were and check them on the E-meter to see if they are true or false.
You cannot look at your folders so you do the identities you remember.
Some of the people initially responsible for supervising OT8 were
RPF'd for giving us suggestions on what to do. Without words put in
our mouths we did not know what to do.

The first thing you do is the C/S 53. Then the instructions
from the Case Supervisor consist of:

1. Fly a rud (ie. "handle" anything your attention is on)
2. OT8.

The instructions do not change throughout the rundown. Here is an
example of what I did in an actual session, and what I wrote because I
had to write down what I did. I took the identity "Beethoven" because
I remembered having "realised" in auditing that I "was" Beethoven. I
looked at the E-meter I was connected to and I thought about being
Beethoven and I thought the question "True?" and looked to see if the
meter reacted. It didn't. I thought the question "False?" and the
meter reacted. So I had NOT actually been Beethoven. Here is what I
wrote (it's in French, my native tongue):

Beethoven Vrai? x ("x" means no meter reaction)
Faux? LF ("LF" means Long Fall, a meter reaction)

F/N (Floating Needle means the action concerning Beethoven is finished
and I am happy about it)

And the summary of processes from an unknown author:

STEP ONE

1. Handbook for Preclears.
2. Time Track of Theta tapes.
3. Tech Dictionary definition of "truth".
4. Clay demo the concept of the theta line branching out toward PT
from the "theta body" and how this inhibits exteriorization, ability,
power and perception of truth. 5. Tech Dictionary definition of
"Know-point".
6. The Manual of Straightwire in Tech Volume One.
7. Creation of Human Ability references regarding spotting objectively
and subjectively.
8. Demo "recall", "spotting" and "return" and how these differ.
9. Study and FDS the following definitions:
Truth
Identity
Time
Place
Form
Event
The 8th Dynamic
God
Infinity
Self
10. FDS the following:
Anyone you have identified as a God.
Any other wording you may have for the 8th Dynamic.
8. HCOB 18 November 1959 "1st Melbourne ACC Material".
PROCESSING SECTION

1. Complete the excercises in the book "Handbook for Preclears". Do
this on the meter with standard session format. Keep worksheets and
note reading terminals.
2. On each reading terminal from the following run the process
Spot a difference between yourself and _____ .
Spot a similarity between yourself and _____ .
alternate repetitive to the EP of universe separation.
Spot the situation or problem each terminal has solved for you. If
reading then get the prior confusion to the first time ever and spot
the first instant of the first prior confusion.
A. A person or object in this L/T or on the backtrack whom you have
identified as or who represented the 8th Dynamic to you.
B. A person who looked/looks like you.
C. A person who looked/looks dissimilar to you.
D. A person who is how you wanted/want to be.
E. A person who is how you don't/didn't want to be.
F. A person who you'd never want to be.
G. A person who you want to be.
H. A person who you identify as self (me).
I. A being who is close in true identity to you.
J. A being who has the same experiences as you.
K. A being who solves things as you have done.
L. A being you are or have been junior or subordinate to as a thetan
or in life.
M. A being you are or have been senior to as a thetan or in life.
O. A person who postulates as you do.
P. A person whom you postulate for.
Q. A person who may have postulated for you.
3. Run the following processes using alternate repetitive
straightwire.
A. Spot a truth in self.
Spot a truth in others.
B. Have another spot a truth in you.
Have another spot a truth in him/herself.
C. Spot a reality you have solved with a lie.
Spot a reality you have not solved with a lie.
D. Spot a reality you have substituted for a truth.
Spot a reality you have substituted for a lie.
E. Spot a reality another has substituted for a truth.
Spot a reality another has substituted for a lie.
F. Spot a reality you postulated for another.
What did it solve for you?
What did it solve for him/her?
G. Spot a reality another has postulated for you.
H. Have another spot a reality another has postulated in him/herself.
I. Locate a reality you found safe.
Spot the truth about it (to a blow, SBD or larger, F/N).
J. Locate a reality another found safe.
K. Locate a reality another found safe for you.
Have the other person spot the truth about it (to a blow, SBD or
larger, F/N).
L. Locate a reality you have found safe for another.
Have the other person spot the truth about it (to a blow, SBD or
larger, F/N).
M. Spot a reality you can create for yourself.
Postulate a truth for it.
N. Spot a reality you can create for another.
O. Spot a reality you can have another create for you.
Note: Steps P. - S. are brackets. Each set should blow down on the let
go step. End on a win, cog or big change and then do the next step.
P. Create a future for someone.
Place them in it.
Postulate some truth about it.
Now let go of it.
Q. Create a future for yourself.
Place yourself in it.
Place another in it.
Now let go of it.
R. Recall a truth you agreed didn't happen.
Spot the exact truth in it.
Spot any lie in it.
Now let go of it.
S. Spot present time moving forward.
Notice thetans agreeing with it.
Spot any agreements you have with it.
Now let go of it.
Spot a different present time.
Now let go of it.
Now let go of it.
4. Run the following processes to F/N cog VGI's.
A. Spot each portion of your theta that was abandoned.
B. Spot each portion of your theta that you asserted was not yours.
C. Spot each portion of theta that you asserted was yours that wasn't.
D. Spot your PT creations in this MEST universe.
E. Spot PT creations that were not yours in this MEST universe.
F. Spot any old creations that are hung up.
Spot the truth about these to a blow.
G. Spot yourself as a source for various things in this and other
universes to full certainty.
H. Spot another 8th Dynamic creation as independent from yourself.
Spot where it is.
I. Spot points where you have experienced joy or ecstacy in creating
in this lifetime and on the backtrack.

The Ron's Org versiion is much different. Excalibur has its galactic cosmology. Captain Bill was hunting for past and present, games, players, and pieces, with any broken or encapsulated remnants still wearing their hats. He presumed your energies had organized structures, which remained, still achieving ends for You, their creator, as being higher up the chain. The Ron's Org task, partially, is to locate 'holder' beings and monitor beings which are keeping you glued to some role in the organized Xenu game. Observed as stacks, they're handled as organizations, ascending up, then back down the chain til it's all cleared out and released. Nothing should remain affected by despotic influencers in the game.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Almost identical. So the instructions have witness.

OT VIII STUDY AND PROCEDURE
TOP SECRET DEBRIEF
as written by: Andy Hoare
requested to be on web by: Mike Argue.
From recall this is a record of the full OT VIII procedure of the C of
S as delivered in 1991. It is not the original nor is it a perfect
record but it is accurate and will get the result if followed by a
competent solo auditor who is flat on all earlier levels with all
overts off. The wording of the processes are exact to the best of my
recall and the procedures are exact for sure. Any differences are
extremely minor (if at all). I spent several weeks reconstructing all
this from memory (needless to say I have an excellent memory as a
result of the rundown). I am breaking security as I disagree that this
should only be released to an elite in C of S. I do, however, ask it
not be released to psyches or "squirrels" Please treat this data
responsibly. It is the key to the only truth possible.
The whole secret involves what truly is the relationship of the Supreme
Being to each individual thetan. To simply say it's "me" is
oversimplified to tears but has some truth to it. The real key is the
perception and ability to have full certainty and, therefore,
perception on all confusions and distortions of MEST and form and life
units as well as the ability to perceive exact identity and its full
relationship to its true source and history from its origin as the
theta 1-ocly, the true Sth Dynam4-c @@h order to truly view tiiis as a
present time beingness one has to clean up, once and for all, his own
confusions regarding these points. The key is being flat on all earlier
levels and being honest with self as to the truth on each step of the
rundown:.
In doing this procedure one has to acknowledge the lie of time and
persistence and the lie of the illusion that MEST is solid and
unchangable. Another key given is the fact that a being can exist
independent of time and present time and can chose any point on the
track as his present time. The PT body can confuse this, as attention
to some degree is always hung up on the PT body. This fixes the thetan
into one present time and one time stream when in fact there are many
as you will discover.
Do not attempt this rundown if you ate incomplete on any earlier level,
incomplete on or in need of "sec checks," involved in any out ethics,
PTS or involved in any pressing PT situations that call your attention
back to this present time. If you are in need of review on any point
above, get it before starting the rundown or it will miss and be
meaningless or wasted.
If your attention is in any way governed by OT 7 (NOT9) or earlier
materials on OT levels, this rundown will miss and be wasted. This also
goes for Out int. If int/ext is a concern at all, get reviewed and flattened on OT 1
to 7 before attempting this rundown. The techniques involve simple spotting techniques
as in R2 processes or straightwire references.
Step One: Read and Word clear Handbook for PreClears cover to cover
Step Two: Do all steps and exercises in the above book and note reads
on any terminals or items [presumably these are used in review or
higher levels later]. Keep the ruds in.
Step Three: Listen to the History Of Man tapes and star rate M4
Concepts in them (The Time Track Of Theta).
Step Four: Clear the definition of "truth" and Clay demo it [Tech
Dictionary].
Step Five: Clay demo the concept Of the theta line branching out
PT from the "theta body and how this inhibits exteriorization, ability,
Power and perception of truth. Clay demo what will happen if someone did OT VIII
was not fully completed On OT VII (NOTS). Sort this out from the above data.
Step 'Six: Define "know-point" in the Tech Dictionary.
Step Seven: Study the early DAB on straightwire in Tech Volume One. Study
Creation of Human Ability references regarding spotting objectively and
subjectively. Demo "recall", "spotting", and "return" and how these
differ.
Step Eight: THis is the processing section which is done solo. Do not
fall into running pictures or incidents. In others words, do not use "recall"
or "return" use "spot" only.
[1] Fly the ruds.
[2] Clear and false data strip "truth" "identity" "time", "place"
"form" and "event", each to EP. Restudy the defintions in the Tech Dictionary.
[3] Clear and false data strip the "8th dynamic", "God", "Infinity" "self' anyone
you have identified as a god and any other wording you may have for the 8th dynamic.
[4] Valence split (Similarity/Difference process) each answer on the reading questions
below by alternately spotting differences and similarities between self and the
terminal to a blow accompanied by a small blowdown f/n or larger.
[A] Spot a person or object in this L/T or on the backtrack you have identified as or who
represented the 8th dynamic to you. Valence split
2 -
to EP and then recheck to an F/Ning question on call or thought. End
the session for the day and recheck to ensure it's F/Ning the next day
before continuing.
[B) Spot a person who looked/looks like you. Handle as above.
[C) spot a person who looked/looks dissimilar to you. Handle as above.
[DI Spot a person who is how you wanted/want to be. Handle as above.
[El Spot a person who is how you.didn't want to be. Handle as above.
[F] Spot a person who you'd never want to be. Handle as above.
[GI Spot a person who you want to be. Handle as above.
[HI SDot a person who you identify as self [me). Handle as above.
End on major stable win on the subject of identity.
Step Nine:
Run as above with Valence Splitting, etc.
(1] Ruds as needed
[2) Spot a being who is close in true identitv to you.
[3) Spot a being who has the'same experiences as you.
[4] Spot a being who solves things as you have.
[51 Spot a being you are or have been junior or subordinate to as a
thetan or in life.
[61 Spot a being who you are/have been senior to in life or as a
thetan.
[7] Spot a person who postulates as you do.
[8] SpGt a person who you postulate for.
[9] Spot a person who may have postulated for you.
[10] Spot the situation or problem each of the above beings has solved
for you. Get prior confusion to the first time ever and spot the first
moment of the first prior confusion.
End on major stable win on the subject audited; however, do Step 10
before proceeding.
Step Ten:
Use alternate repetitive straightwire.
End on wins. End section when nothing reads anymore and you have a
major.stable win.
[1) Spot a truth in self.
Spot a truth in others.
[2) Have another spot a truth in you.
Have another spot a truth in himself/herself.
[31 Spot a reality you have solved with a lie.
Spot a reality you have not solved with a lie.
[41 Spot a reality you have substituted for a truth.
Spot a reality you have substituted for a lie.
[51 Spot a reality another has substituted for a truth
Spot a reality another has substituted for a lie
[61 Spot a reality you postulated for another.
What did it solve for you ?
what did it solve for him/her ?
[71 Spot a reality another has postulated for you.
[8] Have another spot a reality another has postulated in
himself/herself.
What did it solve,for him/her?
[91 Locate a reality you found safe.
Spot the truth about it. (to a blow, small blowdown FIN or larger)
[10] Locate a reality another found safe.
SpoL' the truth about it. (to a blow, small blowdown FIN or larger)
[11] Locate a reality another found safe for you.
Spot the truth about it. (to a blow, small blow down FIN or
larger)
Have the other person spot the truth about it. (to a blow, small
blow down FIN or larger)
[12] Locate a reality you have found safe for another.
Spot the truth about it. (to a blow small blow down FIN or larger)

Have the other person spot the truth about it. (to a blow, small
blow down FIN or larger)
(13) Spot a reality you can create for yourself.
[14) Spot a reality you can create for another.
[15) Spot a reality you can have another create for you.
Note: Steps (16] to [19] are a bracket. Each set should blow down on
the let go step. End on a win, cog or big change and then do the next
step.
[16] Create a future for someone.
Place them in it.
Now let go of it
[17] Create a future for yourself.
Place yourself in it.
Place another in it.
Now let go of it.
[18] Recall a truth you agreed didn't happen.
Spot the exact truth in it.
Spot any lie in it.
Now let go of it.
[19] Spot present time moving forward.
Notice thetans agreeing with it'
Now let go of it.
Now let go of it.
Now let go of it.
(Repeat to a small blowdown FIN, big win)
Step Eleven:
Do all steps to full EP. End on all wins until persistent FIN dies
down.
[A] Spot each portion of your theta that was abandoned.
Spot each portion of your theta you asserted was not yours.
[C] Spot each portion of theta you asserted was yours that wasn't.
(DI Spot your PT creations in this MEST universe.
[El Spot PT creations that were not yours in this MEST universe.
[F] Spot any old creations that are hung up.
Spot the truth about these to a blow.
Note: Don't concentrate on the untruths, just the truths.
[G] Spot yourself as a source for various things in this and other
universes to full certainty.
[H] Spot another 8th Dynamic creation as independent from yourself.
Spot where it is.
Spot points where you have experienced joy or ecstacy in creating
in IL--his lifetime and on the back track.
[J] Spot other beings you feel high ARC or love for.
Spot the truths in these beings. (each to a read FIN)
[K] Spot some theta you have created.
[L] Create some theta. Uncreate it. (to a read as it blows off however
small it is)
Redo A to L above until the TA floats or a true unkillable persistent
FIN appears and you have had a revelation regarding truth or 8th
Dynamic creation. This is the end of OT VIII. Note: I wasn't privy to
any C/Singing or review techniques or other EP data. Beyond this there
is no confidential EP to my knowledge.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I wish readers realize that these pseudo implants, when implanted in your core beliefs act as a mental illness…
It is literally a psychotic paranoid implanted belief….😱

no surprise we have seen several OT8 acting like paranoids dissociated robots…
Poor man… he so refused that his ego identity was mortal that he wanted to keep existing as a sort of savior and Buddha Sakyamuni reincarnation…🥴

good lord , if he has just a little to do with Buddhism, I would have escape it 🤭

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Incidentally, this is the preferred OT 8, used by many independent Scientologists, such as the Dror Center in Israel.
That's news to me. But it kind of makes sense. Do they have levels above OT 8 over there?

Hatshepsut

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF 5 MAY 1980 ISSUE I

LIMITED DISTRIBUTION

OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses

OT VIII Series 1

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

What follows is a story that has been withheld, for reasons which will soon be obvious, until such time as there were enough OTs that something could be done about it.

-- snip--
The above is the "original" OT VIII, the "Truth Revealed" that LRH promised us for so many years on that old Grade Chart hanging on the wall. It proved to be too unbelievable for most on the level, so they withdrew it and issued a replacement.
I don't know which version this is, 2nd or 3rd, but it has nothing about extradimensionals.

This is Arianne's version: (the summary follows it)

I have NO OT8 materials in my possession. My description is
from memory, but, as you will see, there is not a lot to remember.

New OT8 consists of two parts; A and B.

Part A is E-meter drills and drilling actions required on a
C/S 53 (this is an action supposed to find and "handle" mental trauma
arising from past bad auditing or life situations that will interfere
with auditing).

Part B consists of reading History of Man and getting very
thoroughly checked out on it, and studying and solo-auditing New OT8.

-- snip--
This (above) is the replacement.
-- snip--

The Ron's Org versiion is much different. Excalibur has its galactic cosmology. Captain Bill was hunting for past and present, games, players, and pieces, with any broken or encapsulated remnants still wearing their hats. He presumed your energies had organized structures, which remained, still achieving ends for You, their creator, as being higher up the chain. The Ron's Org task, partially, is to locate 'holder' beings and monitor beings which are keeping you glued to some role in the organized Xenu game. Observed as stacks, they're handled as organizations, ascending up, then back down the chain til it's all cleared out and released. Nothing should remain affected by despotic influencers in the game.
The RONS Org OT VIII really has nothing to do with the CofS's OT VIII, other than sharing the number. It's like comparing Grade 3 with OT III.

RO OT VIII is called Excalibur, and is actually a replacement for Solo NOTs -- you might call it "Solo NOTs with something extra". It's pretty wild; Capt. Bill himself nicknamed it "Alice in Wonderland". So what is the RO equivalent of the Church's OT VIII? I'm not sure there is one.

I do have a complete copy of the "original" OT VIII, but it's only the first bulletin in the pack. If anyone has the rest of the pack, please let me know.

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

(Re: OT VIII) Here is an example of what I did in an actual session, and what I wrote because I had to write down what I did. I took the identity "Beethoven" because I remembered having "realised" in auditing that I "was" Beethoven. I looked at the E-meter I was connected to and I thought about being Beethoven and I thought the question "True?" and looked to see if the meter reacted. It didn't. I thought the question "False?" and the meter reacted. So I had NOT actually been Beethoven. Here is what I wrote (it's in French, my native tongue):
Beethoven - Vrai? x​
Faux? LF​
I think after completing OT VIII, it would have been cool if OT IX was released and the process was meter checking this:

OT VIII - For Real? x
OT VIII - Fugazi? LF​

And then, each succeeding OT level up to OT 100 would only consist of taking a few seconds to quickly meter check if the previous OT level was a hoax or not.

Using this super-speedy tech, just think of the vast amount of DevT that could have been eliminated to do the entire Bridge! On top of that, Pre OTs would experience a meteoric rise in their havingness, due to the vast number of OT completion certificates that they would receive!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

So, anyone who has run all this stuff: What happened? What OT powers did you get?

ANSWER: The OT power to differentiate between reality and delusion. Scientologists who complete OT VIII can use that miraculously helpful superpower on everything in the physical universe--except Scientology.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

So, anyone who has run all this stuff: What happened? What OT powers did you get?
I thought the success stories for that OT level were vague and unimpressive. When you hold an event, your parishioners travel to hear something juicy.

The story was that our bodies were made up of ridges connected to electronic implants, which were billions of years old. And beings having bodies on Earth were subject to kickbacks if they tried to expand past these. An EP of OT VIII is supposed to be that with g.e. boobytraps gone, it was now 'safe' to flex your OT muscles. Then, expansion feels natural.

We're waiting for flexers to report on life without those barriers.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Do you want the truth to be revealed? Check out this link (page down a bit):

And you don't need ridges or space aliens to be sabotaged on your way seeking spiritual freedom. There are plenty of boobytraps IRL. Like Solo NOTs that expel "good" BTs as well as "bad" ones, leaving the body open to diseases such as cancer. And if you get past that, then Super Power at Flag is waiting to complete the job:

I'll probably be causatively made insane and/or auto-da-fe'd or for these, but there they are.

Helena

If Hubbard in fact wrote that, he had obviously already long-since lost his mind!

If, however, a Scientology copywriter wrote that after Hubbard unexpectedly dropped dead, then they had obviously lost their mind!

In either case, they had "clearly" not lost their reactive mind.

All I know is this it was this very bulletin I traded to OSA for a full refund.They said it was extortion...lol..Pot & the Kettle!! I told them a local news outlet wanted it in order to publish it The lady at the Portland org said "we will have to verify it so call us in 2 days"I called, she said "make sure you bring your last copy".I had an extra copy in my pocket in case she did a 180.Sure enough she had 2 thugs on either side of her, and took my copy(in hand,) saying " are you sure this is your last copy".I said yes now can I have my refund.She said "You're not getting anything because this is extortion".So as to be able to get a head start, I walked casually to the stairs and unleashed the copy in my pocket "Ok looks like I'm going to Action News".I ran down the stairs laughing and who should come after me but mild mannered OT VIII Fred King of Hollander Associates.I had actually had friendly conversations with him before.Anyway he quickly agreed she had been out ethics, went into a bank with me ,gave me the cash and made me sign a NDA.He said "are you sure this is the last copy".I said "yes I have no interest in this at all".He gave me my money.😁😀😃😂🤣 I then went home where I had one more copy.I ran all the processes in myself and NADA! Nada thing happened...lol..To me this was proof that this was an authentic LRH HCOB.Having read way too many of them anyway at St. Hill, I am 99% most or all of that is his writing.

And that was winter of 1988 so obviously this was part of the original.DM must have lied and pulled this original one ,scared too many "Christian" scientologists" would go bonkers.So they "squirreled"🤣😂 and alter ised it.My course supervisor on St Hill Foundation, Steve Bisbey, was as good as anyone at FLAG.I love how he did a Jason Bourne on the Denmark?? AO & made off with all the solo NOTS materials.Steve Bisbey,may he RIP, was someone you liked and could trust.The same applies to Jon Atack who was a roommate in a house in East Grinstead owned by the notorious Scan enemy Koos Nolst Trenite.I guess they would say I was PTS...😁😀😃🤣😂😅😄😅😁😀😃🤣😂👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Zertel

A few years ago on the internet I was browsing over some of the processes on the OT levels which I didn't do since I had left scn soon after attesting to dianetic clear around 1979 because of the price increases. While reading one of the processes and thinking about it I realized that I was actually starting to run the process so I quickly bailed out!

I think this could happen to anyone with a good imagination and particularly to an ex or current scientologist who was accustomed to looking at or mocking up memories as mental pictures. There are lots of mental gymnastics in those processes and I wasn't interested in practicing any of them. I might fall off the balance beam or high bar. Lol

Last edited: