The Indie Scientology Podcast

SuperstarNeilC

Hidden South Africa Lecture

DELETED TECH
The Church of Scientology due to pressure from the left and politically correct movements has deleted a lecture by L. Ron Hubbard. They did so because lefties would use it to label Hubbard racist. In the lecture Hubbard points out the differences between the races, differences that are pure fact and can be proven with IQ testing.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
I only watched the 1st 10 minutes and got bored with it.

Yes, there are genetic differences between races and genders.
(Admitting this is not necessarily an evil point of view. Although it could be used for evil purposes.)

For example, two reasons the trans-Atlantic slave trade was done was because the Africans were much physically stronger than the native Americans and the Africans were not advanced enough to fight-off the slavery capture invasion from Europe and the Middle-East.

When I played football in college I noticed a difference between blacks and whites (and also no orientals were involved).

Also, women tend to have longer lives than men (when it's about dying of old age).

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

There's so much wrong with this video I can't even begin to enumerate the insanity. Andy better watch his back.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I made it almost to the 5:46 mark and then noticed that my will to live was being inexorably sucked into deep-space hell, because the speaker was (like a black hole) infinitely dense. That shit was even stupider than normal Scientology.

I hope I can build enough inner strength to see the rest of it during the short window it is available, before getting banned by YouTube. Too bad, because Indie Scn videos represent some of the very best guarantees possible--- that people will never, ever, ever join Hubbard's crazy cult.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
lefties have a broad back... :giggle:

Poor Hubbard and Trump :batseyelashes:

HelluvaHoax!

Poor Hubbard & Trump :batseyelashes:
You may in fact be the very first being on this planet to spot that!

After all, LRH did state when he "came back" to this planet, he was going to return as a politician.

Wow, I had no idea until now.

Merci beaucoup!

LOL

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Vous êtes bienvenue mon chèr!
:giggle:
Unfortunately Hoaxy,

I already did the math and it didn't work out.
Sorry, I am so sorry
:batseyelashes:

HelluvaHoax!

Vous êtes bienvenue mon chèr!
:giggle:
Unfortunately Hoaxy,

I already did the math and it didn't work out.
Sorry, I am so sorry
:batseyelashes:

LOL!

Quelle?!!?

S'il vous plaît madmoiselle utilisez votre dicitonary pour regarder "Walk In"

Alas, we shall never agree on politics and vote for the same person, unless someone like Charles Aznavour or Salvatore Adamo is running for president. Then we agree! LOL.

And so with that, I declare a brief intermission from politics. . .

Wait, was that song really an intermission, I am now wondering?
Perhaps in a way, a French chanson --like French cinema--is
exactly like politics. In the movie's ending (like an election)
one of the two lovers/voters always commits suicide. lol

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
This is a propos, since we had a few snow storms this last week.

Adamo was playing at home, as often as Aznavour. He was (still Is) a beautifull man, I was still a baby and mum and all women felt in love with him. Most men were jealous. 😊

This was the love song playing all day long

My favorite French singers at that time though were
Alain barrière
Gilbert Bécaud
Georges Moustaki
Joe Dassin

Have you ever seen a concert of Gilbert Bécaud?
Mr 100,000 volts was among the top performers
A very masculine strong energy and a very attractive man too.

This is for you, Lara, Je suis à toi ( I belong to You)

UTR

Celestial Spork
Don't be so hard on the guy. It's not his fault he was blessed with genius white DNA. He's not being racist; he's just stating facts.
:faceslap:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I think that the plain truth is that some pr genius succeeded to convince MissCavitch that uncle Ronnie's lecture speaking of "Chintok" or "Niggah" are well, "innapropriate " 😄 especially when they became a large funding public. However, we all know Uncle Ron was no racist...

A day will come when all the 1,1 stuff related to gay will too disappear, even if we all know he was no homophobic ( although a fan of Alister Crowley's practices who had a subscription to visit Sodom city; is it WHERE he attempted a moon child that never came :help::scratch:)....😄
🙈

UTR

Celestial Spork
Did you hear the part where this guy was straight up talking about actually murdering people? I just can't even. :faceslap:

SuperstarNeilC

OT 8 Explained

I tell you here the truth about what OT 8 is. It's the highest secret level in Scientology. It contains the truth about earth and whats going on here. Be prepared to have your mind blow. There's stuff about this planet and life which you need to know. This data is what the elite, the illuminati know, and Hubbard tells you it here in OT8. And i explain it for you because its soo deep you probably wont understand Hubbards brief words.

SuperstarNeilC

CONFIDENTIAL DATA WARNING-CHRISTIAN TRIGGER WARNING
In this fourth part of me talking about Scientology's secret highest level I read out it's famous and controversial Student Briefing document. It's amazing data, ground breakingly deep, it's very hard to understand and so in this briefing I explain what I think Hubbard is trying to tell us. Get ready, this will take your understanding of the world to a new level.

SuperstarNeilC

I continue reading and explaining OT8. Of course very deep data about life and earth right here. I guess you could call this important political data about this planet. Most of the political stuff in the news is silly, this is actually newsworthy and very important for you to understand the game of life we are playing. I also explain how karma works, its a must watch.