The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel Presents Elkin Posada: My History with Hubbard’s Tech

He claims he was an opinion leader in Pacific Northwest. I lived in Washington and Oregon from 1980 till 2018. I'd never heard of this guy. Sure, we believe everything you say. Hubbard cured you with his hocus pocus where medical science couldn't [wink wink].

Veda

He claims he was an opinion leader in Pacific Northwest. I lived in Washington and Oregon from 1980 till 2018. I'd never heard of this guy. Sure, we believe everything you say. Hubbard cured you with his hocus pocus where medical science couldn't [wink wink].
Well, I'm glad this person is feeling better, but he is in a cult.

________________________Begin quote________________________​

I could spend the rest of my lifetime writing about what Ron Hubbard did for me:

How his Tech has changed my ETERNITY;

How I discovered data that I cannot figure out how LRH got to them;

How he had the divine motivation to put it together for us;

And how he worked hundreds of years to put all this together.

And Ron did put it together in a workable system so that we could have access to material that is forbidden in this universe. So much so, that any attempt to access it would result in death, or at least, in instability, insanity, or madness.

I said, changed my "ETERNITY", and I'm not exaggerating...

Fortunately, I never gave up my firm, sold and undying belief in LRH, while at the same time searching for ways to keep "glued" to the true Source.

Finally, new hope for life came back to me when I connected with the Dror Center...

_______________________________End quote_____________________________​

Veda

Some notes re. above:

In 1952, referring to a control mechanism used by the Catholic Church, where a person is made frightened by hearing the words, "eternity , eternity, eternity," Hubbard denounced this as a gimmick. Frightening people with an overwhelming infinity of time, when according to Hubbard, there was no such thing as time, and time falsely asserted the lie of consecutive considerations.

Thirty years later he wrote the short piece From Clear to Eternity using the word "eternity" nine times.
True to form he had, once again, used "enemy tactics" on his own followers.

Then there's the excerpt: "He worked hundreds of years to put all this together."

Where did the Dror client get that idea? Is Dror Center playing Captain Bill videos for their clients?

Captain Bill (Astar Paramegjan) said, "I have worked with Ron for many centuries."

From 1:42 to 1:53
Dror should be careful. They are attracting psychologically fragile people and messing, irresponsibly, with their heads.

Cat's Squirrel

Thanks. This is the first time I've seen a clip of Bill Robertson (I never met him in real life, though I did know someone who was working on his version of the Bridge). I should really reserve my judgment about him until I've seen more but this wouldn't persuade me to join his Org.

I was at an Independents' meeting in London with Ulrich Kramer, his sidekick at Ron's Org in the early days, some years back and he's very different from this; about as mild-mannered a person as you can imagine.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

veda posted

- - -

Fanatic cult "captain" Bill Robertson
rages, shakes and screams (at 01:19)

"WE DO NOT ALTER THAT TECHNOLOGY.
I CURSE ANYONE WHO ALTERS
THE TECHNOLOGY!!!"

- all that thunderously indignant outrage at the very same time
that the delusional Robertson was unrecognizably squirreling,
altering and replacing Scientology's technology with his
own hallucinatory version of the OT levels—that he
claimed Hubbard telepathically sent to him.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Then there's the excerpt: "(Hubbard) worked hundreds of years to put all this together."
Where did the Dror client get that idea? Is Dror Center playing Captain Bill videos for their clients?
Captain Bill (Astar Paramegjan) said, "I have worked with Ron for many centuries."

Only hundreds of years to research, develop and discover the technology? I respectfully disagree.

I think at the Dror Scientology center they're having so many huge OT wins and as-ising so much that they mistakenly erased some zeroes. . .

Senior Management "loyal officer" holds up wholetrack date when Dr. Hubbard
first discovered the the plot of psychs to implant mankind with false impulses to
buy squirrel tech (called "Windex"), instead of using Ron's modern science
of window clearing technology that utilized vinegar and used newspapers.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
Did you know any staff from Delphi? I knew someone there, although I do think that he moved.

Veda

Thanks. This is the first time I've seen a clip of Bill Robertson (I never met him in real life, though I did know someone who was working on his version of the Bridge). I should really reserve my judgment about him until I've seen more but this wouldn't persuade me to join his Org.
Sector 9 Book, scroll down to the Sector Operation Bulletins to see more.

The same person who wrote the Sector Operation Bulletins wrote the Ron's Orgs OT levels.

I was at an Independents' meeting in London with Ulrich Kramer, his sidekick at Ron's Org in the early days, some years back and he's very different from this; about as mild-mannered a person as you can imagine.
Was this before or after May 1986 when Deputy Galactic Sector 9 Commander Bill Robertson, a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian, relayed a message from Galactic Sector 9 Commander Elron Elray, a.k.a. L. Ron Hubbard, from the main-ship in outer space, that he - Galactic Sector 9 Commander Hubbard - will be returning to Teegeeack, a.k.a. Earth, as soon as enough people complete (Ron's Orgs) OT levels 17 and 18?

Was it after the issuing of the Free Zone Decree of November 1982?

Some background:

"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

Ron's Orgs has become increasingly more secretive. At the same time it has become the preferred alternative to Scientology Inc. for people like Deni Lemberger and his Dror Center.

The subject of this thread is a fellow who describes having had serious clinical depression as a young man.

What will be the result of diving onto the porridge of lunacy that constitues the Ron's Orgs "bridge"?

One can only hope for the best.

Cat's Squirrel

Was this before or after May 1986 when Deputy Galactic Sector 9 Commander Bill Robertson, a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian, relayed a message from Galactic Sector 9 Commander Elron Elray, a.k.a. L. Ron Hubbard, from the main-ship in outer space, that he - Galactic Sector 9 Commander Hubbard - will be returning to Teegeeack, a.k.a. Earth, as soon as enough people complete (Ron's Orgs) OT levels 17 and 18?

Was it after the issuing of the Free Zone Decree of November 1982?
Hi again Veda,

A long time after (1994). By this time Ulrich had released the first of the L. Kin books, though he was still choosing to remain incognito and I didn't know he was L. Kin until a friend of mine went to train with him (and used those books as course materials).

He was essentially a "double squirrel" (from Scn and Ron's Orgs). I don't know the story of how and why he came to leave Bill's setup and work on his own and I've never been interested enough to find out, but it's probably on his website somewhere.

He wrote a few articles for IVy, in one of them (the only one I can remember) he described how he "audited" his cat (a Maine Coon). I don't recall the details, but apparently the session was successful.

The L. KIn books are still available to download;

Veda

Hi again Veda,

A long time after (1994). By this time Ulrich had released the first of the L. Kin books, though he was still choosing to remain incognito and I didn't know he was L. Kin until a friend of mine went to train with him (and used those books as course materials).

He was essentially a "double squirrel" (from Scn and Ron's Orgs). I don't know the story of how and why he came to leave Bill's setup and work on his own and I've never been interested enough to find out, but it's probably on his website somewhere.

He wrote a few articles for IVy, in one of them (the only one I can remember) he described how he "audited" his cat (a Maine Coon). I don't recall the details, but apparently the session was successful.

The L. KIn books are still available to download;

Thanks. I read the first three L. Kin books in the 1990s. At first, it seemed like, perhaps, a non-cultic, non-sci fi, non Hubbard's "case," version of Scientology. When I saw the third book (Pied Pipers), I realized it wasn't that.

From the L. Kin Bio:

"Auditing on this level [Excalibur] resulted in face to face contacts with spaceship crew and implant operators on other planets. (For further details see 'The Pied Pipers'.)"

There seems to be what appears to be an overlap between The L. Kin books and the Pilot.

The sequence seems to be: From L. Ron Hubbard's significances, processes, and e-meter to Bill Robertson's significances, processes, and e-meter, to L. Kin's significances, processes, and e-meter, to the Pilot's significances, processes, and e-meter.

Roughly, about ten years ago, L. Kin seems to have switched to something he calls "mind walking."

Whether this is a trick lead-in to the Galactic Patrol et al., or a sincere change, is hard to tell. Perhaps someone can find his explanation of why he switched to "mind walking," and what he thinks of Hubbard and Bill Robertson, now, and start a thread on that.

But I'm straying from the topic of this thread which is L. Ron Hubbard's significances, processes, and e-meter to Bill Robertson's significances, processes, and e-meter to Dani Lemberger's Dror Center and his recent client.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Ron says: “Because every goal he has ever been given has a big lose tacked to it. You cannot win without losing; that’s this universe.”

Some data get tears out of your eyes, and this is one of them. Like, to have the cognition that you are a Thetan and not a meat body. Or to realize why studying was so hard. This is life-changing stuff. And now – to understand why you lost nine major businesses in just this lifetime. How can one value that? Only concentrating on what Hubbard did can give one an idea of how great life is.
Tears just came out of my eyes! Not that I know where I am going with this. Not that I am certain that I have a solution to prevent all those losses. One thing, however, I do have perfectly clear:

I NOW KNOW THAT I CAN BE AT CAUSE OVER THOSE FEELINGS OF WIN-LOSE!

Furthermore: In closing, I want to share that since I studied this piece of data (and I have gone over it at least eight times) this WIN – LOSE phenomenon has been driving me crazy. Any conversation, any dealings with another person, any significant thought about the future – all were coming with these characteristics.

And right at this instant, after writing all this, I feel like saying: “Gotcha, finally … this will never make me lose my theta goals again.”
This is a breath of fresh air. I feel I regained my powers – THANKS TO RON!
Cause over feelings. Not very impressive. How that is regaining powers eludes me. Well, he feel he regained them so... :faceslap: