The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel offers the Between Lives Data Course

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
From the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel:

Hania Mrkos on the Between Lives Data Course

April 23, 2021

Hania Mrkos on the Between Lives Data Course – Dror Friends

Screenshot_20210423-063300_1619184817567.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Hania Mrkos from Prague, Czech Republic, has recently completed the Between Lives Data Course!

This course was compiled from Ron Hubbard’s articles and lectures by Aviv Bershadsky, Dror’s OT Review Auditor and C/S. It is delivered at Dror Center and can also be done online with a digital course pack and checksheet.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna and Hanka Just Done on the Between-Lives Data Course

June 4, 2021

Anna and Hanka Just Done on the Between-Lives Data Course – Dror Friends

Screenshot_20210604-060329_1622812135357.png

/

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel has more on the Between Lives Data Course.

Luba Baram on the Between-Lives Data Course

Luba Baram on the Between-Lives Data Course – Dror Friends

Screenshot_20210729-145348_1627595663916.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The ‘Between-Lives Data Course’ is one of Dror Center’s most sought-after courses and there are constantly students on it. This course was compiled from Ron Hubbard’s articles and lectures by Aviv Bershadsky, Dror’s OT Review Auditor and C/S. The course is delivered at Dror’s Academy and can also be done online with a digital course pack and checksheet
[SNIP]

Luba is continuing her Bridge progress at Dror Center and is currently receiving auditing on New Era Dianetics. Recently, Luba completed the Between-Lives Data Course. Here is her success story:

"I asked my auditor, Dima Dubinin, which course I should do, and he suggested the ‘Between-Lives Data Course’.

"I began the course in anticipation of something new and unknown. I was in for a surprise, as I plunged into an ocean of new, fascinating, and enlightening knowledge. I looked back at my entire life and my actions.

"Hubbard explains in detail our behavior in this life and in future lives. He explains how our energy works, and how it helps us create. Where we direct our energy – that is what we get. Now I know how to act after I leave this body. I know what happens to the thetan after leaving the body. I understand what needs to be done next, who to be, and how to help others.

"This knowledge helps me understand others better. How to communicate, how to conduct a conversation, how to direct people towards making the right decisions and how to help them overcome their difficulties. I highly recommend this course."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/