The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

Scientologirl

A new independent Scientologist with AOGP
Please feel free to go find some other PCs you can hat, train, audit and handle.

Because, after I realized you are just a troll, I have been off on a mega huge win, unkillable floating TA and non-stop line charging.

FYI: I am preparing an amazing written OT Success Story and the people over at ADVANCE! magazine said I can submit it as soon as I have a parking miracle. Thanks again!

Sure, antagonise me, I kick back, suddenly I'm a troll, that receives trolling in turn. Lol alright. Makes sense.

HelluvaHoax!

And your source is? Ortega? Facebook? Right.... What the actual story is, is that the husband loaned the money, and the wife sued because as the person above her, I told her to knock off her behaviour that was damaging to both students and staff. She quit soon after realising I was not controllable by her hand. We sent the husband who we have no issues with at all an email stating given the pandemic and lockdowns, we needed a little more time. We received no response and got served papers shortly after. We then offered a monthly payment, (all legal) and nothing happened until court. This all happened including the court judgment in less than one year, so your "people have to spend time and money to go to court to chase you" is unfounded. The fact that you don't know me, and the fact that there's two sides to every story which you vehemently refuse to accept, and you're saying all these nasty things (because "nasty things" is better than the button you have on "low toned") really makes me wonder who you really are.

An outsider to this thread would clearly see that many of you have a hatred for someone that makes absolutely no sense at all - especially you, whoever you really are.

You are now wasting perfectly good Shore Stories because as I told you, I am off on a huge win from your last handling.

During the pandemic, it is wise for you to try to conserve food, water, rations and valuable commodities like Shore Stories. I am returning one of your amazing Shore Stories because I feel it would be out exchange and therefore "crim" to keep it. Rightfully, it is yours and you deserve to have it back.

". . . and the wife sued because as the person above her,
I told her to knock off her behaviour
that was damaging to
both students and staff. She quit soon after realising
I was not controllable by her hand."

That was amazing!!! The wife sued you because you told her to knock off her behavior--- of asking for the money back that you borrowed from her. That just reeks of 1.1 sleaze! What right does she have to enturbulate you and interiorize your attention units into small meaningless MEST contracts that you defaulted on? I think you should seriously consider calling for a Com Ev on her so that ethics is slammed in on her!

That sounds like psychotic behavior on her part. If you have time, you can look up which CRIMES and HIGH CRIMES Ron says it is when a Scientologist asks to be repaid on a legal promissory obligation that is in default.

I don't know how you can put up with these low toned people in your space!

And well done on "not being controllable" because people that loan others money can't be allowed to think they can just go around bullying others who owe them $46,000 by asking for it!

Scandalous! But good to know that your new book will help everyone make it go right and clean up the field of Indies so that we can finally have a world without war, without insanity, without criminality and without lawsuits, judgments & collection actions!

:hattip:

Scientologirl

A new independent Scientologist with AOGP

You are now wasting perfectly good Shore Stories because as I told you, I am off on a huge win from your last handling.

During the pandemic, it is wise for you to try to conserve food, water, rations and valuable commodities like Shore Stories. I am returning one of your amazing Shore Stories because I feel it would be out exchange and therefore "crim" to keep it. Rightfully, it is yours and you deserve to have it back.

". . . and the wife sued because as the person above her,
I told her to knock off her behaviour
that was damaging to
both students and staff. She quit soon after realising
I was not controllable by her hand."

That was amazing!!! The wife sued you because you told her to knock off her behavior--- of asking for the money back that you borrowed from her. That just reeks of 1.1 sleaze! What right does she have to enturbulate you and interiorize your attention units into small meaningless MEST contracts that you defaulted on? I think you should seriously consider calling for a Com Ev on her so that ethics is slammed in on her!

That sounds like psychotic behavior on her part. If you have time, you can look up which CRIMES and HIGH CRIMES Ron says it is when a Scientologist asks to be repaid on a legal promissory obligation that is in default.

I don't know how you can put up with these low toned people in your space!

And well done on "not being controllable" because people that loan others money can't be allowed to think they can just go around bullying others who owe them $46,000 by asking for it!

Scandalous! But good to know that your new book will help everyone make it go right and clean up the field of Indies so that we can finally have a world without war, without insanity, without criminality and without lawsuits, judgments & collection actions!

:hattip:
Oh, I forgot one. Only responding back to things that suit your antagonistic purposes, and not things I call you out on.