The Danny Masterson Trial thread

vegan3

spoiler alert. no.

Danny Masterson: Paying For Protection?#dannymasterson
19K views 1 day ago

Former Lieutenant Speaks on Danny Masterson Getting MOVED to Corcoran State Prison!

Last edited:

vegan3

Danny Masterson UPDATE Fakes Insanity!

posted 2 hours ago. guess i need to watch his earlier one. he's using the word "assassin".

XenuHimself

The videos are horrific - far worse than anything I could have imagined. I certainly understand contemplating suicide given the hell he is in. What I don’t understand is why Bill Cosby, who was convicted of very similar crimes, was apparently quite popular in prison.

vegan3

i don't know but he was not in a california prison. i would have thought texas or arizona would be worse. apparently not the case. they might also have thought cosby was railroaded.

Danny might think he has a chance at getting out. Flipping cosby afaik got out on a technicality.

I don’t think he was saying danny is suicidal. He was just using that to get moved to a safer place. He was already supposedly safe during lockdown so he was saying danny jumped the gun and wasted days moving there too early. Could be he’s taking advice from his lawyer as well. Surely his lawyer is saying hey we’ll get you out.

Last edited:

XenuHimself

Yep. That’s exactly where you want to put a violent rapist - in with a bunch of women.
True or not, this world is nuts.

vegan3

he took that video above down to edit. i can't imagine this plan is going to work. just desperation all around. these ex-cons are all arguing with each other now. guess we'll see!

DANNY MASTERSON IS GONNA TRANSITION TO GET A TRANSFER FROM CORCORAN

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
he took that video above down to edit. i can't imagine this plan is going to work. just desperation all around. these ex-cons are all arguing with each other now. guess we'll see!

DANNY MASTERSON IS GONNA TRANSITION TO GET A TRANSFER FROM CORCORAN

I think that would be the epitome of a DB, at least according to ol'man Hubbard.

Isaac

Allegedly Danny Masterson threatened to unalive himself at Corcoran Prison so they moved him to a crisis bed.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Allegedly Danny Masterson threatened to unalive himself at Corcoran Prison so they moved him to a crisis bed.

Well, if he is trying that shit with his leet acting skils, then I'd say keep him in a straightjacket until he unfucks himsellf.

vegan3

ROFL. so who is hiding the evidence and why didn't they PRESENT it?

“Mr. Masterson is innocent, and we’re confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify,” his criminal defense attorney said in a statement to Us after he was charged.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
What I don’t understand is why Bill Cosby, who was convicted of very similar crimes, was apparently quite popular in prison.
Bill Cosby is a black guy who grew up poor in Philadelphia. His fellow inmates grew up watching his kid shows. He can be charming off-screen.