The Daily Beast ~~ on Tony Ortega's blog today. More on Kelly Preston

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
I was surprised that Tony didn't address the application of the Scientology PTS/SP doctrine.

The Scientology Handbook explains:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

There are two stable data which anyone has to have, understand and know are true in order to obtain results in handling the person connected to suppressives.

These data are:

1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition.

2. That getting rid of the condition requires three basic actions: (A) Discover; (B) Handle or (C) Disconnect.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20200719-122340_1595186692379.png

Thus, according to Scientology, Kelly Preston's illness -- her breast cancer -- to a "greater or lesser degree... stem[med] directly and only from a PTS condition."

The obvious questions are, to whom was Kelly Preston PTS? Who was the SP in her life?

Instead, Tony discusses Hubbard's theory that cancer is caused by problems on the Second Dynamic. However, his own experts say that Travolta and Preston "may not have been aware of it" (Bruce Hines), and that “Most Scientologists have no idea about that reference” (Mike Rinder).

What all Scientologists are undoubtedly aware of is the PTS/SP doctrine. Any Scientologist who had become sick or ill has had the experience of having a PTS interview.

More importantly, we know that Preston knew about the PTS/SP doctrine because she completed the PTS/SP Course.

Kelly Preston - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Screenshot_20200719-125747_1595188730347.png

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Scientologists will find a way to reconcile any and all contradictions. If they don't do so, they will find themselves faced with the horrible possibility that it is all a fraud and that they have been taken in. That is not something that they will willingly examine but sometimes you have to face facts whether you like it or not. Will this be the straw that breaks a true believers back? We'll see.

Type4_PTS

Scientologists will find a way to reconcile any and all contradictions. If they don't do so, they will find themselves faced with the horrible possibility that it is all a fraud and that they have been taken in. That is not something that they will willingly examine but sometimes you have to face facts whether you like it or not. Will this be the straw that breaks a true believers back? We'll see.
When you've invested many years of your life and/or hundreds of thousands of your hard-earned dollars it can be very difficult to confront that you've been conned.

I do suspect that this will contribute to some leaving though. Why spend years of your life and a half-million dollars (or more) going up the Bridge when it doesn't even put you at cause over your own body?!

Xenu Xenu Xenu

When you've invested many years of your life and/or hundreds of thousands of your hard-earned dollars it can be very difficult to confront that you've been conned.

I do suspect that this will contribute to some leaving though. Why spend years of your life and a half-million dollars (or more) going up the Bridge when it doesn't even put you at cause over your own body?!
Yes, all those years and money invested. It does work in the cult's favour.

On the other hand, I am sure Scientology will continue to do stupid things like it has always done and hopefully they won't hurt or kill too many people, (unfortunate, but look at their track record), with their fanatical attitudes and actions but I do hope they continue to embarrass themselves in the court of public opinion.