The cult of Scientology has a certain paranoia.

HelluvaHoax!

My favorite interrogation question:

9a. HAVE YOU EVER HAD DOUBTS ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY AND/OR BEING IN THE SEA ORG?

How does that work exactly? It's part of the reactive mind to question or wonder about whether it is a good idea to sign a billion year contract of poverty, slavery and crazed culties with clipboards rage-screaming in your face all day that your fancy ideal org has lavishly expensive Italian marble floors in the bathrooms---yet you are unable to sell enough of Dr. Hubbard's miraculous tech to have enough money to send a promo piece to people in your city promoting a "POSTULATE SEMINAR" where after paying only $50 they can use postulates to mock up billions of dollars for themselves like Mr. Cruise and Mr. Miscavige!

I do however have DOUBTS about why staff members selling postulate tech can't use their own postulate powers to get money and rely entirely on OTHER PEOPLE (public) to deliver truckloads of mest money first, before the staff members' postulates work.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

HelluvaHoax!

33 a. They spelled sepArated wrong. I can answer yes to a few of those, happy to say. And #4, where the F does $cientology get off being the "white knight" for mankind?
LOL.
Wait, here comes a grim looking, elite upper echelon senior management exec wearing a navy costume with lots of medals. And they look pissed off at you!:

SO EXEC: "Chuck J., I fully get and duplicate your considerations. Now, please get back to filling out the LIFE HISTORY questionnaire. I noticed that you have skipped over the question asking you for the name and dates of every single person you ever had sex with. And be sure to describe the exact sexual positions you used and write down any engramic content where either of you said anything aloud. This is for your own benefit so that when you get billions of hours of free auditing during your billion year contract, we can help you erase the engramic command phrases that are ruining your life. Such insane originations as "Oh that feels good!" Kindly recall that it was wholetrack psychs that implanted all of us with sex and pain and pleasure. We are scientology, we don't have time for the DevT of pleasure!"

HelluvaHoax!

HH ~~~ here is the *CUNNING* one ......

Oh! While you were writing that I was posting to Chuck J. something about that that sleazily corrupt, inquisitional dirt-gathering question! LOL

Karen#1

LOL.
Wait, here comes a grim looking, elite upper echelon senior management exec wearing a navy costume with lots of medals. And they look pissed off at you!:

SO EXEC: "Chuck J., I fully get and duplicate your considerations. Now, please get back to filling out the LIFE HISTORY questionnaire. I noticed that you have skipped over the question asking you for the name and dates of every single person you ever had sex with. And be sure to describe the exact sexual positions you used and write down any engramic content where either of you said anything aloud. This is for your own benefit so that when you get billions of hours of free auditing during your billion year contract, we can help you erase the engramic command phrases that are ruining your life. Such insane originations as "Oh that feels good!" Kindly recall that it was wholetrack psychs that implanted all of us with sex and pain and pleasure. We are scientology, we don't have time for the DevT of pleasure!"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
LOL.

lolol, at the time I did that one I was a virgin. No shit, 24 year old virgin. Consternation all around, "he's not lying." Checks out on the meter.

Yes, I made up for that lack of sex later on, after my stint in the $cn. cult. I've always been a late bloomer, lol. :roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

lolol, at the time I did that one I was a virgin. No shit, 24 year old virgin. Consternation all around, "he's not lying." Checks out on the meter.

Yes, I made up for that lack of sex later on, after my stint in the $cn. cult. I've always been a late bloomer, lol. :roflmao:

So when the fictional S.O. exec noticed that you "skipped over" that sexual history question, that was actually an example of the OT power of "total knowingness"?! LOL.

Someone please write a Commendation Report to my ethics folder, in case i ever decide to go back in the COS. It's always been one of my goals to attain the state of Kha-Khan and the more validation particles people flow to me in writing, the faster I will make my dream a reality (on this planet).

Karen#1

Every few years one had to do yet another one as the questionnaire got updated with further questions.
THEN
Came the sec check.
On this form ...
Did you answer with a half-truth?
Did you answer with UNTRUTH?
Did you omit to give details you should have ?
Is your attention still on an earlier question ?
etc etc etc