The cult cannot stop LYING. They lie even when they do not need to

Karen#1

Excerpt:
We have a few items that have come in from Perth ideal org.

<<<The first is the announcement that they are "celebrating" 3 years of being "ideal." I wonder what there is to celebrate? They have made 0 progress in clearing their neighborhood, let alone city or state. And remember, this was the org that claimed they were going to be responsible for Clearing Indonesia too --as there is no org at all there. Don't hear much about that these days. And then the next piece is very telling. Remember how Hubbard announced that "Going St Hill Size" was something that could be done in a matter of weeks, all it took was people being "on purpose" "with no other fish to fry." >>>

<<<<
This is a hallmark of scientology orgs — they are always talking about what they will achieve at some unknown point in the future.

And then there is this. The icing on the cake.

Look at the level of activity of this “ideal org”.

They have a lone Clear — the first one in recent memory. >>>

Excerpt:
We have a few items that have come in from Perth ideal org.

<<<The first is the announcement that they are "celebrating" 3 years of being "ideal." I wonder what there is to celebrate? They have made 0 progress in clearing their neighborhood, let alone city or state. And remember, this was the org that claimed they were going to be responsible for Clearing Indonesia too --as there is no org at all there. Don't hear much about that these days. And then the next piece is very telling. Remember how Hubbard announced that "Going St Hill Size" was something that could be done in a matter of weeks, all it took was people being "on purpose" "with no other fish to fry." >>>

<<<<
This is a hallmark of scientology orgs — they are always talking about what they will achieve at some unknown point in the future.
And then there is this. The icing on the cake.
Look at the level of activity of this “ideal org”.
They have a lone Clear — the first one in recent memory. >>>

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Remember how Hubbard announced that "Going St Hill Size" was something that could be done in a matter of weeks, all it took was people being "on purpose" "with no other fish to fry."
Yes, absolutely no fish should be fried. But even without frying the fish one big question remains...

... do un-fried fish swim?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Remember how Hubbard announced that "Going St Hill Size" was something that could be done in a matter of weeks, all it took was people being "on purpose" "with no other fish to fry."
Even St Hill did not become "St Hill size" as a common org. It became "St Hill size" because LRH was there, in person, delivering the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course, and because it was the place where you could get upper-level auditing. It was the Flag Land Base of its day.

HelluvaHoax!

Even St Hill did not become "St Hill size" as a common org. It became "St Hill size" because LRH was there, in person, delivering the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course, and because it was the place where you could get upper-level auditing. It was the Flag Land Base of its day.

Research has revealed that all orgs eventually are able to duplicate OLD ST. HILL.

To wit, somewhere between 98% to 100% of all of orgs' execs, staff members, auditors and paying preclears eventually blow and/or get declared SP.

Everyone blowing does actually seem to confirm the fact that all the Ideal orgs are Ideal.

Type4_PTS

When the LRH issue came out on the Birthday Game which talked about getting all org's to Saint Hill size Hubbard made a point of how Boston became Saint Hill size back in the 70's. It was the 1980's when I read that issue, and I was on Boston staff at the time. I wondered from time to time how the org went from Saint Hill size to the point where we could no longer afford toilet paper, in just a few years time.

I should of asked that of Ron on the SO#1 line. With the most amazing tech in the universe, why we're we struggling to buy toilet paper?

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
When the LRH issue came out on the Birthday Game which talked about getting all org's to Saint Hill size Hubbard made a point of how Boston became Saint Hill size back in the 70's. It was the 1980's when I read that issue, and I was on Boston staff at the time. I wondered from time to time how the org went from Saint Hill size to the point where we could no longer afford toilet paper, in just a few years time.

I should of asked that of Ron on the SO#1 line. With the most amazing tech in the universe, why we're we struggling to buy toilet paper?
Probably had a lot to do with the crush regging and postulate checks that the ruthless Sea Ogres wielded. That of course back-fired on them which is quite typical of the way things are done using mankind's bestest admin tech.

Boojuum

The Boston org and I suspect virtually every other Scn org, died or is now on life support because of the many ridiculous practices coupled with ineffective counselling. In the consulting world, we speak of "muscle-ing" improvements which means pushing stats without making structural or cultural changes. The orgs "muscled" stats daily and weekly. Crush regging and heavy ethics were major factors but that was going on when the org was booming. My two cents is that doing Scientology was no longer cool or fun or something successful people did. Back in the day, you'd meet hot shot athletes or musicians or academics or gorgeous members of the opposite sex and a ton of fascinating, frequently very successful people. That changed. The orgs got serious and the pain wasn't worth it.

Cat's Squirrel

How long does Miscavige think he can carry on doing this before the "whales" notice? It's one of the most serious flaws of the way he's set up the organisation; he relies heavily on donations from people who have made it big in business and who, therefore, are likely to be shrewder than the average person.

Sooner or later someone who's given big to the CofS is going to start asking just what Miscavige is doing with the money he's been given, and the murmur of disquiet will become a roar.

(You think not? Well we can hope can't we.)

Boojuum

The Scilon world is delusional. From "clearing the planet" to "100% workable" to "happiest place on the planet" to "Golden Era of Tech", it's a mirage. "Saint Hill size" is just another excuse for using hype and glitz to prop up useless management applications, poor promotion, disastrous customer service. Can you imagine a legitimate company insisting you do something that worked in 1963? Delusion.

Lee #28

How long does Miscavige think he can carry on doing this before the "whales" notice? It's one of the most serious flaws of the way he's set up the organisation; he relies heavily on donations from people who have made it big in business and who, therefore, are likely to be shrewder than the average person.

Sooner or later someone who's given big to the CofS is going to start asking just what Miscavige is doing with the money he's been given, and the murmur of disquiet will become a roar.

(You think not? Well we can hope can't we.)

I agree.....but they "don't have the rank to ask that question...."

So, on the other hand, they know what will happen if they question or object.

But.....just walking away if always an option. ( unless one is under lock and key, in a barred room, with guards outside the door. )