The Auditor's Code dilemma

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
"Don't evaluate for the P/C"

On the lower part of "The Bridge" the auditor is to follow a C/S order for a particular AESP for that session.

If the PC mentions that "the Moon is made of green cheese" the auditor is not to get into any evaluation/conversation on that significance. The auditor is supposed to just use TR4 to get back to the AESP item until the P/C gets cog/VGIs/FN.

Then the P/C is sent to an examiner in Qual. The P/C is on e-meter and briefly says a few things including "moon is made of green cheese".
The examiner then says to the P/C "Thank you. Your needle is floating".

The auditor is to never evaluate for the P/C that the Moon is NOT made of green cheese. :LOL:

My non-Scientology opinion:
Getting side-tracked onto evaluating significances is not as likely to produce a brain-endorphin effect as just going into different memories on the particular AESP until the brain produces some endorphin(s) for stress relief. (I am not defending Hubbard nor Scientology and Hubbard's model is wrong.) That's my 2 cents opinion. :D

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Stop it please ... I'm losing it here (with laughter) because that is exactly how the cult tried to make me feel!​

Really? They made you feel like a hideously failed loser?

I didn't have that experience at all. They kept telling me that I was one of the most able beings in the universe, an elite power big being---one of the top one-hundred-thousandths of the top one-percent of all able beings.

They even gave me a jumbo certificate that stated (in writing) that I was ranked in the top---

0.00001%

Do you mind sharing your statistical status?

If you feel that there was any injustice in your elite ranking, there is an LRH policy that allows you to petition for a better number. If your petition is approved, you still have to pay for a new certificate along with a suitable donation to make up the damage for causing them DevT by appearing degraded and thereby wrecklessly wasting valuable org assets (blank certificate forms).

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Really? They made you feel like a hideously failed loser?

I didn't have that experience at all. They kept telling me that I was one of the most able beings in the universe, an elite power big being---one of the top one-hundred-thousandths of the top one-percent of all able beings.

They even gave me a jumbo certificate that stated (in writing) that I was ranked in the top---

0.00001%

Do you mind sharing your statistical status?

If you feel that there was any injustice in your elite ranking, there is an LRH policy that allows you to petition for a better number. If your petition is approved, you still have to pay for a new certificate along with a suitable donation to make up the damage for causing them DevT by appearing degraded and thereby wrecklessly wasting valuable org assets (blank certificate forms).

Lol, I said they tried to make me feel like a hideously failed loser.

:D

pineapple

仮面の男
Even saying "Your needle is floating" is evaluating for the pc. When the auditor indicates an F/N it means you're behaving the way a good pc is supposed to behave, so you're rewarded with this phrase which you've been conditioned to cherish as a sign of approval.

On the other hand, if you're not being a good pc and are even slightly critical, the auditor will say "Have I missed a W/H on you?" or "Is there something I've failed to find out about you?" This means you're not behaving like a good pc and for punishment you have to tell something embarrassing about yourself.

F.Bullbait

Wise Guy
It strikes me that applying a broad brush of 'evaluating for the pc' is unworkable in this sort of endeavor.

If one narrows the focus to the individual session, eliminating any sort of evaluation that interferes with or is detrimental to the process or session would be valid.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
In Scientology terms, each time a Scientologist "perceives" an "out point" they begin to accumulate micro-doubts. With enough quantity of exposures to the HOAX, fine-lined fissures begin to develop. The cumulative weight of reality begins to gain traction at some point by reason of the sheer volume of contradictions, fraudulent claims and startling lack of proof for any of the audacious guarantees Hubbard made to sell his magical powers.
With me, the "tipping point" came when I was a father, and realized that, real soon, Sea Org recruiters were going to want to chat with my eldest. And I asked myself, "Did I really want my kid to get recruited to the SO?", and the answer was "Fuck no".

All else followed, including me out the door.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
<snip>
While I am not personally a fan of Scientology at all, once someone leaves the organization I don't care so much what they do. Many of them will leave the subject completely in time, but that can take years to play out. But at least they have the freedom to think critically and can freely explore any doubts they have without the fear of having to pay a fortune for a battery of sec checks.
Yep, I'm of the same opinion.