Text and Video: The Independent Scientology LifePower Center in Riga, Latvia

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Text and Video: The Independent Scientology LifePower Center in Riga, Latvia.

NOTE: The LifePower Center is a part of the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel.

Kaspars Cveigelis – Leader of LifePower Latvia

Kaspars Cveigelis – Leader of LifePower Latvia – Dror Friends

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Kaspars Cveigelis is an old friend and regular visitor at Dror Center. He and his close buddy Gatis Drevins, both from Riga, Latvia, have been arriving steadily at Dror for training and auditing since 2017. Together, they founded LifePower Center Riga in 2018, after translating the LifePower books to Latvian.

LifePower Riga is rapidly expanding – it now has a staff of five, delivering LifePower Courses and auditing to over 40 clients. Both Kaspars and Gatis recently spent time at Dror to further enhance their skills and progress up the Route to Spiritual Freedom. On their last visit, they came with Salvis Spruzs, who recently joined their team as the Academy Supervisor. This frees up Gatis’ time to be a full-time auditor.

It is well-known that communication is the key to pretty much every vital activity in life. Whether it’s handling problems that arise at home with one’s family, or presenting lucrative offers to clients, or even just having a pleasant time with friends – communication is a skill that plays a role in all aspects of life.

Superb communication skills are most dominant in the running of a LifePower Center and having it grow with many new clients and additional staff. We wanted to hear from the person orchestrating this achievement – Kaspars Cveigelis. During Kaspars’ last visit at Dror, Aviv Bershadsky, Dror’s OT Levels Review Auditor, conducted an interview with him about the importance of communication in the executive field. We hope you enjoy the video.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
LifePower Riga is rapidly expanding – it now has a staff of five, delivering LifePower Courses and auditing to over 40 clients.
that sounds like about the size of a modest old mission. and it strikes me as bit too much like the propaganda of the failing CofS, to use forms of 'expand'.

as far as i can find they don't have any office space of their own, and so presumably operate out of someone's premises.

HelluvaHoax!

INDIE SCIENTOLOGY IN LATVIA IS SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN
COS SCIENTOLOGY. IF YOU DOUBT IT, JUST LOOK AT
THE SPELLING OF "L. RON HUBBARD"

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Salvis Spruzs – More on LifePower Riga

Salvis Spruzs – More on LifePower Riga – Dror Friends

Third to come and go was Salvis Spruzs who just half a year ago joined the team. Salvis came to LP Riga to do the Effective Communication Course, loved it, and decided to share his life-changing wins with others. Salvis received the Life Repair Program from Gatis and studied and drilled to become a Professional Academy Supervisor. With Salvis in the Academy, Gatis can now significantly increase the auditing hours he delivers each week.

Salvis was interviewed by our auditor and supervisor Yulia Filchenko, kindly join us.

/

Bill

INDIE SCIENTOLOGY IN LATVIA IS SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN
COS SCIENTOLOGY. IF YOU DOUBT IT, JUST LOOK AT
THE SPELLING OF "L. RON HUBBARD"

Well, they had to change the name. In Latvian, "L Ron Hubbard" translates as "I am conman". :roflmao: :D:hide:

Last edited:

Veda

Salvis Spruzs – More on LifePower Riga

Salvis Spruzs – More on LifePower Riga – Dror Friends

Third to come and go was Salvis Spruzs who just half a year ago joined the team. Salvis came to LP Riga to do the Effective Communication Course, loved it, and decided to share his life-changing wins with others. Salvis received the Life Repair Program from Gatis and studied and drilled to become a Professional Academy Supervisor. With Salvis in the Academy, Gatis can now significantly increase the auditing hours he delivers each week.

Salvis was interviewed by our auditor and supervisor Yulia Filchenko, kindly join us.

/
In Latvia, Life Repair must seem like a breath of fresh air.

And learning English is no easy task.

Hopefully his intuition will tell him when he needs to activate the ejection seat from Scientology.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Yulia is double-acking and over-acking like crazy. "Very good, thank you." "Wow, I totally understand you," etc.
Flunk! Back to Comm Course! :bignono:

Veda

Yulia is double-acking and over-acking like crazy. "Very good, thank you." "Wow, I totally understand you," etc.
Flunk! Back to Comm Course! :bignono:
During the mid 1970s someone found reel to reel tapes of Hubbard auditing. These tapes were circulated through Orgs as an aid to auditor TRs training. They were regarded as examples of how TRs were to be done, the auditing comm cycle and all that.

The problem was that they were loaded with double acknowledgements.

It was never resolved. Eventually, someone just put the tapes away so the conflict and inconsistency would no longer be a problem.

For what it's worth, this was an interview, not an auditing session.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
During the mid 1970s someone found reel to reel tapes of Hubbard auditing. These tapes were circulated through Orgs as an aid to auditor TRs training. They were regarded as examples of how TRs were to be done, the auditing comm cycle and all that.

The problem was that they were loaded with double acknowledgements.

It was never resolved. Eventually, someone just put the tapes away so the conflict and inconsistency would no longer be a problem.

For what it's worth, this was an interview, not an auditing session.
I've heard Hubbard auditing. I watched Yulia in the interview. I think the double acks are annoying. The fact that Hubbard does it too and that this wasn't an auditing session doesn't change my opinion.
:gaaagh:
ETA: "Hubbard does it too" is one of the worst justifications I can think of for anything.

Veda

I've heard Hubbard auditing. I watched Yulia in the interview. I think the double acks are annoying. The fact that Hubbard does it too and that this wasn't an auditing session doesn't change my opinion.
:gaaagh:
ETA: "Hubbard does it too" is one of the worst justifications I can think of for anything.
I think you're misinterpreting what I wrote.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字