Terril Park

Many Freezoners know Terril, who has been a great communicator and organiser.

I'm writing this post to tell you that Terril had a bad stroke about 2 months ago. He survived and returned home from hospital after a few weeks and is now starting the long climb back to health again. I contact him through his family and facetime with him sometimes. He is still cognizant, but slow in recall and very much bed ridden at he moment.

I would be very happy to pass on any messages you may have to him when I next speak to him. You can also email me at [email protected].

He-man

Hero extraordinary
a bad stroke about 2 months ago. He survived and returned home from hospital after a few weeks and is now starting the long climb back to health again. I contact him through his family and facetime with him sometimes. He is still cognizant, but slow in recall and very much bed ridden at he moment.
Thanks Stu, it makes me sad to hear. He is very much in my thoughts.

:rose:

marra

I sold Terril some scientology materials many years ago and I always enjoyed communicating with him. I hope he recovers soon.
:heartflowers:

Riddick

I clap to no man
thanks, I wish TP a recovery. He posted a lot on ex scientology message board, a proponent of the tech in the freezone as well. With his pink hat.

I don't mean to be a bad apple, but just goes to show you Hubbards claptrap is just that.

TP wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for advances in real medico advances and not Hubbards claptrap like he hubbard knew it all.

It reminds me of the proverb twice a child.

Even Hubbard at his death, was a twice a child, people needed to take of him from all accounts I have read.

Still, I wish TP recovery, he was a victim of Hubbard as we were all.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
thanks, I wish TP a recovery. He posted a lot on ex scientology message board, a proponent of the tech in the freezone as well. With his pink hat.

I don't mean to be a bad apple, but just goes to show you Hubbards claptrap is just that.

TP wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for advances in real medico advances and not Hubbards claptrap like he hubbard knew it all.

It reminds me of the proverb twice a child.

Even Hubbard at his death, was a twice a child, people needed to take of him from all accounts I have read.

Still, I wish TP recovery, he was a victim of Hubbard as we were all.
IIRC, Emma put the pink hat on him. :giggle:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
IIRC, Emma put the pink hat on him. :giggle:
That's correct. It was one night with a surplus of time and a surplus of wine.... Lol.

Most of us here did not hold much truck with his freezone thinking including myself, but I think none of us wished him any harm either. He seemed to be a fairly decent chap otherwise.

A stroke is an awful thing for anyone and I wish him a speedy recovery and all the best to his family.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. I am cutting and pasting your messages and sending them on Whatsapp to his son, Eric, who will show them to his Dad.

What were the symptoms from his stroke? Just curious.

(For example, my parents had speech impairment.)
Hi PG, Terril is based a long way from me, so no actual meeting, I only have his son's reports to me and my two facetimes with Terril to go by.
But here's what I see:
He is very slow to recall memories, slow to speak, but he is all there intelectually. His body though is giving up; Eric tells me he can hardly get out of bed. He did have a very bad back condition before, so I think that just got worse during his stay in hospital.
Wish I could say some better things, but thats the sit,,,,

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Best wishes to Terril for a complete recovery. Sending you courage and hope for better days very soon.
💐