Teal Swan

SuperstarNeilC

The woman encouraging her followers to visualise death - BBC News

The BBC has heard testimony that the teachings of spiritual influencer Teal Swan may have contributed to the suicides of at least two of her followers.
Swan, who has said that death can be a re-set button - has hundreds of thousands of followers across social media platforms and her Youtube channel has over 78million views.
But mental health experts say her teachings around suicide could be dangerous.
Our global religion reporter Lebo Diseko reports.

(She believes she is in direct touch with God. She appears to be a narcissistic psychopath)

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
Gucci Guru who claims she’s part alien, can invade people’s brains

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
"One friend called Swan the 'most unstable person' they had ever met, adding that she was 'pathologically manipulative'."

"'She makes you believe that she sees the truth,' another friend said. 'The truth is, she likes the control and the power over other people.' "

Swan is as forthright in her thirst for fame as she is with the belief that she was anointed in this life by 'sixth dimensional beings'

O

Oat Tea Ate

The woman encouraging her followers to visualise death - BBC News

The BBC has heard testimony that the teachings of spiritual influencer Teal Swan may have contributed to the suicides of at least two of her followers.
Swan, who has said that death can be a re-set button - has hundreds of thousands of followers across social media platforms and her Youtube channel has over 78million views.
But mental health experts say her teachings around suicide could be dangerous.
Our global religion reporter Lebo Diseko reports.

(She believes she is in direct touch with God. She appears to be a narcissistic psychopath)

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
Gucci Guru who claims she’s part alien, can invade people’s brains
”APPEARS to be a narcissist Pychopath?
Well I have total certainty she is.
I have an earlier similar experience with a Narcissist Psychopath 🙄

freethinker

Controversial
She doesn't seem to be in a hurry to plan her own death. people who tell other people what they should do and don't do it themselves, are liars, hypocrites and like to manipulate people because it gives them some sort of rush.

She a Bill Gates of the spiritual world.

Obviously having never committed suicide herself, she shouldn't be telling others how good it is.

She is just another Maria Abramovich. She has soulless eyes.

She says she believes in reincarnation and she speaks to God, so she should demonstrate her faith.

What's troubling is people listen to her. She's worse than Hubbard.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
<snip>What's troubling is people listen to her. She's worse than Hubbard.
I agree. It is also surprising to see she has any followers at all.

Don't get me wrong: I was born into the cult and never under Hubbard's spell and I certainly do not think he was a genius. But I can see why people followed Hubbard - he was entertaining, self-confident, a capable storyteller and had a decent imagination. While I would not call him very intelligent, I would call him bright, witty and certainly had enough "street-smarts" to fool people much more intelligent than he was.

Teal Swan appears... not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nothing I heard her say sounded even a bit entertaining or original. She's like a bland mix of rehashed new age babble in a world full of bland rehashed new age gurus. She's more Justin Craig than Davy M or Hubbard,

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I agree. It is also surprising to see she has any followers at all.

Don't get me wrong: I was born into the cult and never under Hubbard's spell and I certainly do not think he was a genius. But I can see why people followed Hubbard - he was entertaining, self-confident, a capable storyteller and had a decent imagination. While I would not call him very intelligent, I would call him bright, witty and certainly had enough "street-smarts" to fool people much more intelligent than he was.

Teal Swan appears... not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nothing I heard her say sounded even a bit entertaining or original. She's like a bland mix of rehashed new age babble in a world full of bland rehashed new age gurus. She's more Justin Craig than Davy M or Hubbard,
The problems IMO are not the religious, cult, political neither woowoo gurus; It's their followers. Their followers need guru who will forward them what they want to hear and believe. It's way more comfortable to rely on a pseudo savior than to adress our issues ( in resolving either ignorance or anxiety or what is causing lack of basic security) as individuals and societies since it takes efforts on the long term. This is how humans are ; they want saviors to save them and what they only get is peddlars to fool them and take benefit from them.
🙄

Last edited: