Taryn Teutsch & Justice4Mom: Theatre of the Absurd

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
The scientology campaign to paint me as a monster has gone from dishonest, to ridiculous to utterly absurd.

I have chronicled the dishonesty and ridiculous claims of “abuse” plenty of times before, (“Justice4Mom” Advertising on Jezebel, Scientology’s Latest Lie About Me, We Did It!, and Mike Rinder: “Lady Killer”) as have other blogs. This newest entry uses the “crippled for life” tag rather than “I could hear her bones breaking” and her “shoulder snapping” of earlier posts. But now it’s just bizarre.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
The scientology campaign to paint me as a monster has gone from dishonest, to ridiculous to utterly absurd.
Yep, the stuff they write about Mike Rinder is bullshit. Pardon my french.

I wasn't there when he had a confrontation with Cathy, Guillaume and the rest. But I was there in 2007 at the continental level.
CoS now claims that they kicked Mike out of the church. All of it is absolute, total nonsense. When Mike defected he was THE spokesman for CoS. He was on the f-ing board. None of us even knew he was in trouble or in the hole or anything. We all thought he was absolutely 100% in charge and on top of the intelligence game.

When I defected, I was still thinking it would be Mike's people that might go after me. That is how widely publicized it was that "Mike got kicked out" :screwy:

So if they lie so outrageously about him being "kicked out", I have little to no reason to believe they are telling the truth about that bruise.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Crippled?

A gang of cult thugs travel thousands of miles to harass & terrorize a cult member who escaped many years before. They scream psychotic script lines they have been ordered to scream. They try to physically intimidate him and steal his car keys, blocking his escape. In the process one of the thugs (who happens to be an ex-wife) gets a scratch on her arm.

Now she is crippled for life.

Ron Hubbard was also crippled for life, before the miraculous modern science of mental health cured him.

Ron was also blind!

I don't understand why Cathy did not use all of Ron's successful actions and have cult photographers get shots of her in a hospital bed, both crippled and blind.

Other cult members could also be crippled and blind from "incidents" they had with Mike. In fact, there could be photos of ENTIRE HOSPITAL WARDS with many dozens of beds, occupied by blind and crippled victims Mike assaulted.

Freedom Magazine could run an entire full length expose on Mike's violent crusade with graphic photos of war zones where entire cities were annihilated and and battlefields strewn with burning vehicles and carnage.

RINDER'S SAVAGERY IN IRAQ!

THIS GRAPHICALLY BARBARIC EVIDENCE EXPLAINS WHY CATHY COURAGEOUSLY SACRIFICED
HER OWN HEALTH IN ORDER TO PREVENT MIKE FROM HAVING ACCESS
TO VEHICLE KEYS--SO THAT HE COULD NOT CONTINUE TRAVELING
THE "HIGHWAY OF DEATH" AND WREAK EVEN
GREATER DEVASTATION & SUFFERING
UPON INNOCENT VICTIMS!

HelluvaHoax!

HYPOTHETICAL COURT ROOM CROSS-EXAMINATION: Mike Rinder's ex, Catherine, is questioned about whether she was really "crippled":

LAWYER
You claim that you are crippled yet we have just played 19 hours of
surveillance videotapes where you were clearly seen running up and
down stairs, doing heavy construction work, pushing 100 lb
wheelbarrows filled with human excrement up steep hills, wrestling
and fist pounding fellow staff members who did not reveal enough
crimes against COB, running around a pole in the desert for
12 hours a day for 7 straight months and---do i need to go on?
How did you do all of these things if you are crippled?

CATHERINE
I do not recall any of that. In addition to being crippled
Mike Rinder's brutal assaults on me also
left me with total amnesia.

LAWYER
If you have total amnesia how can you
remember that Mike Rinder crippled you?

CATHERINE
Because I know every square inch* of Mike Rinder's
body Dead Agent Pack.

* LINK HERE TO MORE OF CULT'S EX WIVES WHO RECEIVED AN RTC "PASS"
ON THEIR VIDEO SUBMISSION OF ACCEPTABLE LYING.

Last edited:

Karen#1

There is no CHURCH or RELIGION that uses own children and previous wife to viciously attack a 35 year ex-member.
This is why the cult is so despised in popular culture.
They do lure in Celebrities but they also depart..
This video is heading to 2 million views...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I'm a tiny bit surprised the cofs is so keen to repeatedly announce to the world that their amazing hubbardy tek (which is supposed to fix anything and everything) is completely useless on this poor pathetic victim who is now apparently crippled for life both mentally and physically .... by a bruise ... which she caused.

I wouldn't have thought it was an ideal way to promote the tehhhhhhhhk.

:D

Karakorum

I'm a tiny bit surprised the cofs is so keen to repeatedly announce to the world that their amazing hubbardy tek (which is supposed to fix anything and everything) is completely useless on this poor pathetic victim who is now apparently crippled for life both mentally and physically .... by a bruise ... which she caused.

I wouldn't have thought it was an ideal way to promote the tehhhhhhhhk.

:D
What the CoS states about her bruise is pure PR.

We all know how it really works inside: If something bad would happen to Cathy, then she pulled it in. If there was a real conflict between Mike and Cathy when they were married, than it means there was a 3P.
Cult excuses work both ways.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
This is pure PR.

We all know how it works: If something would really happen to Cathy, then she pulled it in. If there was a real conflict between Mike and Cathy when they were married, than it means there was a 3P.
Cult excused work both ways.

Yeah, I know ... I was being facetious.

;)

I want to know why they haven't declared her an SP (or at the very least PTS up the ying yong) due to not responding to the brilliant and amazing tehhhhk ... (I'm still being facetious).

Karakorum

Yeah, I know ... I was being facetious.

;)

I want to know why they haven't declared her an SP (or at the very least PTS up the ying yong) due to not responding to the brilliant and amazing tehhhhk ... (I'm still being facetious)!
I know you were and I was adding to what you mentioned. It wasn't a criticism of your post, it was criticism of the CoS PR hypocrisy.

I'm sorry if I made it look like an attack on your post, it wasn't that.

I've edited my reply to be more clear:

This is pure PR. What the CoS states about her bruise is pure PR.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I know you were and I was adding to what you mentioned. It wasn't a criticism of your post, it was criticism of the CoS PR hypocrisy.

I'm sorry if I made it look like an attack on your post, it wasn't that.

I didn't think that for a single moment ... I was just joking back with you.

It's all good (the written word can be tricky).

:heartflowers:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
The whole ambush in the car-park would've been carried out step by rehearsed step like the performing monkeys that they are ... they would've had mission orders with things like "do whatever it takes to get Mike Rinder to shove/hit or slap Cathy ... and make sure you get it on camera" as one of the main aims and Cathy would've been drilled on how to screech like a witch and pretend to be hurt if he even glanced at her sideways.

Apparently they have no idea how incredibly stupid and vicious they look to outsiders, the little bubble world that they live in guarantees that.

What a fabulous 'religion'.

:roflmao:

Karakorum

The whole ambush in the car-park would've been carried out step by rehearsed step like the performing monkeys that they are ... they would've had mission orders with things like "do whatever it takes to get Mike Rinder to shove/hit or slap Cathy ... and make sure you get it on camera" as one of the main aims and Cathy would've been drilled on how to screech like a witch and pretend to be hurt if he even glanced at her sideways.

Apparently they have no idea how incredibly stupid and vicious they look to outsiders, the little bubble world that they live in guarantees that.

Whatever do you mean? Car park ambushes are a very important CoS religious rite and these people were just using their 1st amendment rights to religious expression. This is all very ecclesiastical, prim, proper and every red-blooded american will surely understand that.

</sarcasm>

Last edited:

Churchill

Exactly!

This would have been a carefully planned “operation” and it would have been drilled, word cleared, and clay tabled to death. The gaggle of screeching Scientologists who descended upon Mike would have been instructed to make sure that in the melee that they deliberately caused, incidental contact would occur which they could distort beyond all recognition. This is what SCIENTOLOGY is, always has been, and always will be; a psychotic belief system, which, if one dares tell the truth about it, may try to “ruin (you) utterly.”
Leah and Mike, over the course of three amazing seasons, mortally wounded Scientology by unflinchingly exposing the abuses, lies, deceptions, and profound corruption which are necessary for Scientology to survive.

HelluvaHoax!

Exactly!

This would have been a carefully planned “operation” and it would have been drilled, word cleared, and clay tabled to death. The gaggle of screeching Scientologists who descended upon Mike would have been instructed to make sure that in the melee that they deliberately caused, incidental contact would occur. This is what SCIENTOLOGY is, and always has been; a psychotic belief system, which, if one dares tell the truth about it, will try to “ruin (you) utterly.”
Leah and Mike, over the course of three amazing seasons, mortally wounded Scientology by unflinchingly exposing the abuses, lies, deceptions, and profound corruption which are necessary for Scientology to survive.

It's entirely bizarre that Scientologists think it is "courage" and "honor" and "integrity" and "ethical" to manufacture and stage fake "crimes" that they can frame innocent people with. Who does that kind of thing?!

ANSWER: A pathologically lying, sociopathic con man in a naval costume. That's who does it. The Scientologists are falling all over themselves with joy when they are able to "duplicate" and "flow power to" their terrorist "Source".
You well described the madness of cult members studying, clay demo'ing and drilling how they are going to successfully become the most evil thing that Hubbard spent a lifetime warning and educating everyone about---the dreaded MERCHANT OF CHAOS 1.1 SUPPRESSIVE PERSON! The cult pretends to be ridding the world of criminal psychopaths but it turns out that the COS is actually a university offering advanced degrees in how to get away with thinking & acting like an "SP".

What is even more shocking than the cult's long history of staging fake crimes (e.g.
staging a hit-and-run car accident to destroy then-Clearwater mayor Gabe Cazares) is that of all the crazy stunts that the diabolically demented dianeticists could think of THIS ONE was the winner!

CHURCH MINISTER #1
Oh wait, I've got it!!! We fly a bunch of Rinder's family
and friends across the country and then attack him
in a parking lot--and one of our people standing near
Rinder suddenly falls to the asphalt and begins waiting that
they're been stabbed by Rinder and they cannot move.
Then they pretend they are crippled and then we
file police reports and then we get lots of photos
of her in a hospital bed, beaten and bloody!

CHURCH MINSTER #2
Wow, amazing idea! It would be so good if the victim is
Rinder's ex-wife so we could also get him on Domestic Abuse!

CHURCH MINISTER #3
Fantastic! And the crippled idea is totally awesome, but wouldn't
it be even more of an effective blow to the enemy if Rinder's
ex is not only "crippled" but "paralyzed" and confined to
a wheel chair for life where she looks like a total
DB and drools and can't even move her arms and legs?

CHURCH'S ECCLESIASTICAL LEADER
Let's not get all carried away, crippled for life is good enough.

CHURCH MINISTER #3
But I really love that 'paralyzed in a wheel chair' thing
so much, I actually stayed up all night working
out the logistics on how we could get newspapers and
media to cover the story of a beaten, abandoned wife
who Rinder paralyzed and she has nobody left in
the world. Then we send a film crew to follow this
poor, pathetic broken, beaten paralyzed woman
as she tries to travel back from Florida to her home
in California. But Rinder stole all her money too
so she has to travel paralyzed in her wheel chair
all by herself on 2,547 miles of
dangerous roads
from Cleawater to Los Angeles. I'd hate to see
us lose the paralyzed gimmick, people are going
to feel so sorry for her! Besides, I've already spoken
to Mike's ex about it and she is totally blown out
bout the wheel chair thing and she's even been
drilling how to look paralyzed and pathetic.
Why can't we keep the paralyzed thing?

CHURCH ECCLESIASTICAL LEADER
I love that quadriplegic for life bright idea as much
as everyone---and I couldn't give a shit if she has to
stay in a wheel chair for the rest of her life, but it's not
good because then she is going to lose a lot of production time.

CHURCH MINISTER #1
Good thinking sir! Okay we'll just go with "crippled" then.
One last thing, sir---wouldn't it be a really great idea if she
ends up having to have both her arms amputated because
of the beating that Rinder put on her? I mean, she wouldn't
even have to lose any production time if we give her one
of those dictation apps so she doesn't need to type
with her MEST hands.

Last edited:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
So

It's entirely bizarre that Scientologists think it is "courage" and "honor" and "integrity" and "ethical" to manufacture and stage fake "crimes" that they can frame innocent people with. Who does that kind of thing?!

ANSWER: A pathologically lying, sociopathic con man in a naval costume. That's who does it. The Scientologists are falling all over themselves with joy when they are able to "duplicate" and "flow power to" their terrorist "Source".
You well described the madness of cult members studying, clay demo'ing and drilling how they are going to successfully become the most evil thing that Hubbard spent a lifetime warning and educating everyone about---the dreaded MERCHANT OF CHAOS 1.1 SUPPRESSIVE PERSON! The cult pretends to be ridding the world of criminal psychopaths but it turns out that the COS is actually a university offering advanced degrees in how to get away with thinking & acting like an "SP".

What is even more shocking than the cult's long history of staging fake crimes (e.g.
staging a hit-and-run car accident to destroy then-Clearwater mayor Gabe Cazares) is that of all the crazy stunts that the diabolically demented dianeticists could think of THIS ONE was the winner!

CHURCH MINISTER #1
Oh wait, I've got it!!! We fly a bunch of Rinder's family
and friends across the country and then attack him
in a parking lot--and one of our people standing
suddenly falls to the asphalt and begins waiting that
they're been stabbed by Rinder and they cannot move.
Then they pretend they are crippled and then we
file police reports and then we get lots of photos
of her in a hospital bed, beaten and bloody!

CHURCH MINSTER #2
Wow, amazing idea! It would be so good if the victim is
Rinder's ex-wife so we could also get him on Domestic Abuse!

CHURCH MINISTER #3
Fantastic! And the crippled idea is totally awesome, but wouldn't
it be even more of an effective blow to the enemy if Rinder's
ex is not only "crippled" but "paralyzed" and confined to
a wheel chair for life where she looks like a total
DB and drools and can't even move her arms and legs?

CHURCH'S ECCLESIASTICAL LEADER
Let's not get all carried away, crippled for life is good enough.

CHURCH MINISTER #3
But I really love that 'paralyzed in a wheel chair' thing
so much, I actually stayed up all night working
out the logistics on how we could get newspapers and
media to cover the story of a beaten, abandoned wife
who Rinder paralyzed and she has nobody left in
the world. Then we send a film crew to follow this
poor, pathetic broken, beaten paralyzed woman
as she tries to travel back from Florida to her home
in California. But Rinder stole all her money too
so she has to travel paralyzed in her wheel chair
all by herself on 2,547 miles of dangerous roads
from Cleawater to Los Angeles. I'd hate to see
us lose the paralyzed gimmick, people are going
to feel so sorry for her! Besides, I've already spoken
to Mike's ex about it and she is totally blown out
bout the wheel chair thing and she's even been
drilling how to look paralyzed and pathetic.
Why can't we keep the paralyzed thing?

CHURCH ECCLESIASTICAL LEADER
I love that quadriplegic for life bright idea as much
as everyone---and I couldn't give a shit if she has to
stay in a wheel chair for the rest of her life, but it's not
good because then she is going to lose a lot of production time.

CHURCH MINISTER #1
Good thinking sir! Okay we'll just go with "crippled" then.
One last thing, sir---wouldn't it be a really great idea if she
ends up having to have both her arms amputated because
of the beating that Rinder put on her? I mean, she wouldn't
even have to lose any production time if we give her one
of those dictation apps so she doesn't need to type
with her MEST hands.

So then one can state without reservation that Scientology is a psychopathic terrorist organization that's allowed to function, maim and prosper within our borders tax free because the federal government is afraid of them. They are allowed to function as terrorists without even using the almighty God as an excuse which makes them unique because they don't believe they'll have Hell to face or any consequences for it at all unlike all other terrorist groups. Their god is the dollar almighty and that's all they answer to as all of their many victims are mere collateral damage to their cause which is to fill their pockets with cold hard cash in "exchange" for the written lunacy of L. Ron Hubbard and foolish repetitive questions asked while soaking up an electronic field from an electronic device for their "religious" euphoria.
Not from prayer but from a 7 AA battery pack, more juice than a stun gun packs.
It makes one wonder what they have on who in the federal government?

HelluvaHoax!

@HelluvaHoax! ... I'm becoming very worried about you (that is waaaay too close to cult thinking)!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LOL!

So does that mean that you are not voting in favor of double amputation?

I feel sure all your worries will be fully allayed & alleviated if you simply look at
the bottom part of my CSW where you will notice that I stated "This is Okay!"

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
It is a lying religion, it appears.

So sad that I believed in this thing called scientology. So happy I'm out.

I do hate the lie for Mr. Rinder, I hate to have falsehoods represented as the truth, especially about myself. I especially hate to see the cult push on these buttons falsely with the general public, it is effective.