Tales from AOLA, Mike Silverman, RPF, etc

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
From the back cover flap of Nicole's bee book on amazon.

View attachment 332

She looks different, but she was in Hollywood.
In the link to Rinder's blog that someone posted, there were posts about her driving an expensive car and her owning a rental building.

If those things are true, she probably did pretty well for herself.

I suspect the kid's book was a vanity project that she financed. She only did the one that I can see.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

Bruce Duszak and Bill Newby
Just found this by accident. Wow, young Bruce looks so normal in the photo. Not like the tired, sleep-deprived zombie that I remember.

. Ivan tried to get Harold to come back so he and Nicole could work things out but Harold was not permitted to go.
Ivan Obolensky, Sergei's dad? Wow, weird things I'm learning here.

I thought he must've been VERY OT. He made a card from the deck in his hands appear on the outside of the lobby window around Christmas time. It was cold and nobody was going out to retrieve it.
And there was me thinking that "we don't do parlor tricks" in the cult ;)

Per what she told me, she had done really well as Chaplain, left in a condition of Power, and AOLA rewarded her by putting her in the TTC, sending her to Flag for training torment, pain, abuse and overall scientology nonsense.
Fixed it for you.

Theresa Cintron
There was a whole horde of AOLA and ASHO people sent to the RPF in the early 80s, I remember working on a case with docs relevant to that. Theresa was IIRC part of that group sent to the RPF, with among others Elaine Sawicka, Bill Scrievers, Renee, Bruce Duszak, the Aznarans etc.

BTW - now that I think of it, David Cintron is probably related to Theresa, right?

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
There was a whole horde of AOLA and ASHO people sent to the RPF in the early 80s, I remember working on a case with docs relevant to that. Theresa was IIRC part of that group sent to the RPF, with among others Elaine Sawicka, Bill Scrievers, Renee, Bruce Duszak, the Aznarans etc.
Wasn't that also the time that PAC base needed a whole bunch of work done in order to pass city inspections?

Karakorum

Wasn't that also the time that PAC base needed a whole bunch of work done in order to pass city inspections?
Maybe. I was a kid back then, all I know about that RPF wave was from ethics docs. I don't remember anything about inspections, but then again would we really expect them to list that in the folder? It would be listed as stat-crashing, non-producers, "low OCA", "counter-intention" etc. Scientology never admits systemic failures.
You always stick it to the fucking individual. Work more, sleep less, the leaderships is never wrong. :eyeroll:

Karakorum

Come to think of it, its always a fucking Animal Farm show with real live people instead of actors.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
You always stick it to the fucking individual. Work more, sleep less, the leaderships is never wrong.
My senior in the SO had a favorite phrase, "Shit flows down hill", meaning that if HE got shit, then I would get shit too.

Until I decided that the way to avoid getting shit, was to stop being there.

Karakorum

Until I decided that the way to avoid getting shit, was to stop being there.
"Scientology is a strange game. The only way to win is not to play."

This is a running gag at this point.

Karakorum

The phrase shit flows downhill is one I'm sure that's still used in Scientology today.
For sure. As are the other memorable phrases like "There must be a victory!" or "You can sleep when you're dead!" and "Which one of you cock smokers is responsible for THAT FLAAAAAAAP!"

Warrior

BTW - now that I think of it, David Cintron is probably related to Theresa, right?
Elaine Savitsky (ASHO Day tech staff) was sent to the RPF.
Bill Skrifvars (ASHO Day HCO staff) was sent to the RPF.
Theresa was married to David A. Cintron.

Lee #28

Ages ago......I was in the newly remodeled FOLO behind AOLA.....with Shihab Emrani ( now on Clearwater City Council .) He left the room and went to the bathroom.

There was a tremendous crash......and Shihab came out of the bathroom....looking a bit bewildered. I later looked in....and the sink had fallen off the wall...and was on the floor.

Lee #28

In the link to Rinder's blog that someone posted, there were posts about her driving an expensive car and her owning a rental building.

If those things are true, she probably did pretty well for herself.

I suspect the kid's book was a vanity project that she financed. She only did the one that I can see.

Yes, I saw her once at the Home Depot on Sunset Blvd.....parking lot. ( quite some time after not seeing her at AOLA, so I guess she had left the Cult?) She was just pulling out, so didn't get to say hi. She was driving a red Corvette Convertible...

She was my Reg for many years....

Last edited:

Lee #28

Me....I don't have the money for OT 4 or 5.........Mike Silverman....paraphrased...." Just make some money in Commodities...."

Karakorum

Elaine Savitsky (ASHO Day tech staff) was sent to the RPF.
Bill Skrifvars (ASHO Day HCO staff) was sent to the RPF.
Theresa was married to David A. Cintron.
Thanks. All that was way before my inv days and I knew all of this history from the ethics documentation only.