Szcientologia aktak

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Regarding the first video, for those of us who do not speak that language, is there some sort of summary in English?

I see the last video has English captions

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Youtube will auto generate subtitles, you should be able to toggle them on. It isn't perfect, but it's pretty close.
subtitles aren't always available, but in this case it appears that they default to English, at least for me. often you also have to fiddle with getting the right captions language translation in the Settings (gear) menu.

onceuponatime

subtitles aren't always available, but in this case it appears that they default to English, at least for me. often you also have to fiddle with getting the right captions language translation in the Settings (gear) menu.
Not always, but youtube uses machine learning to auto generate subtitles for most videos. Like you said, sometimes you have to make sure the right language is selected, but 99% of the time you will have the option to turn on subtitles. It isn't perfect, but usually it's more than adequate.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Not always, but youtube uses machine learning to auto generate subtitles for most videos.
And it totally sucks.
They need to teach their machines some Hubbard study tech.