Syncretism: Bookshelf of Scientology Clear Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad: Quran; books by L. Ron Hubbard & Honorable Elijah Muhammad

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Syncretism: Bookshelf of Scientology Clear Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad: Quran; books by L. Ron Hubbard and Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

http://instagr.am/p/CS3yCAiLWb1/

Screenshot_20210823-074959_1629731842784.png

Top to Bottom:

The Holy Quran.

Self Analysis, by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

How to Eat to Live, by former Nation of Islam leader The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

Science of Survival, by L. Ron Hubbard.

Message To The Black Man, by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

Dianetics, by L. Ron Hubbard.

/

Last edited:

Zertel

Syncretism: Bookshelf of Scientology Clear Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad: Quran; books by L. Ron Hubbard and Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

View attachment 13651

Top to Bottom:

The Holy Quran.

How to Eat to Live, by former Nation of Islam leader The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

/
syncretism - the attempted reconciliation or union of different or opposing principles, practices, or parties, as in philosophy or religion.

I wonder if she will ever take a shot at OTIII and the rest of "The Bridge". She'll need to do a lot of "blending" to get through that and maintain an identity of Muslim. The NOI believe in the devil or maybe devils within so that might work.

ISNOINews

syncretism - the attempted reconciliation or union of different or opposing principles, practices, or parties, as in philosophy or religion.

I wonder if she will ever take a shot at OTIII and the rest of "The Bridge". She'll need to do a lot of "blending" to get through that and maintain an identity of Muslim. The NOI believe in the devil or maybe devils within so that might work.
The NOI seizes on Hubbard's statements in the book Dianetics and in lectures that Engrams were misidenitfied as devils or evil spirits in prior practices to argue that Dianetics and Scientology are consistent with the theology of the Nation of Islam.

The NOI also cites the fact that both the COS and the NOI (coincidentally) say that the universe is trillions of years 9ld.

/

Last edited:

Zertel

The NOI seizes on Hubbard's statements in the book Dianetics and in lectures that Engrams were misidenitfied as devil's or evil spirits in prior practices to argue that Dianetics and Scientology are consistent with the theology of the Nation of Islam.

The NOI also cites the fact that both the COS and the NOI (coincidentally) say that the universe is trillions of years 9ld.

/
Makes "sense". I posted my reply to you here on Mike's blog. That's an interesting and worthwhile clarification. With your permission I'll post your explanation on Mike's blog unless you want to do it yourself when my comment over there shows up.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

ISNOINews

Makes "sense". I posted my reply to you here on Mike's blog. It's an interesting and worthwhile clarification. With your permission I'll post your explanation on Mike's blog unless you want to do it yourself when my comment over there shows up.
Please go ahead and post my explanation if you like. :). I am working on another post here.

/

Zertel

I think the little sister should get herself acquainted with the data-analysis accronym GIGO.
Garbage in - garbage out.
She may be satisfied with the "information" she already has and has no desire to go further. It's often mentioned that the NOI insist they are only USING Scn and dianetics for self improvement. My guess is that she's well aware of what is on the OT levels. She's an energetic person and very active in the NOI community. It's unlikely she would be cowed with "threats" of security checks or handlings for knowing about the OT levels and probably doesn't have any interest in pursuing them anyhow unless she hits the lottery and checks them out for curiosity.

Last edited:

Veda

Taking the subway in New York, during the 1970s, I bought the Nation of Islam newspaper from a friendly guy, who sold them for a quarter. He was some kind of NOI volunteer.

I took it home and placed it in my file cabinet under "answers." I had a growing file on answers about life, the universe and everything.

The thing about NOI people was that, if one accidentally dropped a five dollar bill and was walking away, they'd pick it up, and run up to you, and tap you on the shoulder, and give you the five dollar bill, saying, "You dropped this."

All things considered, I'm OK with this mix of books.

The presence of the two sets of books already loosens the cement of both groups a little.

It's a good start.

Zertel

The link to Sister Nayyirah's Instagram account posted on Mike's Blog (I couldn't get it to transfer here) shows she promotes herself as a Transformational Life Coach, gives individual sessions (type unknown), and sells some "health food" products. As much as anything else she might be mostly an entrepreneur and not spend much time promoting scn or dn. The books in her promo are in line with Farrakhan's endorsement of scn and dn.

Hah - This links to her account but doesn't show the bookshelf photo.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The link to Sister Nayyirah's Instagram account posted on Mike's Blog (I couldn't get it to transfer here) shows she promotes herself as a Transformational Life Coach, gives individual sessions (type unknown), and sells some "health food" products. As much as anything she might be mostly an entrepreneur and not spend much time promoting scn or dn. The books in her promo are in line with Farrakhan's endorsement of dn and scn.
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is Clear (via Scientology after doing the Grades), a Super Power Completion, a Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and a PTS/SP Course Graduate. She is training to be a Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor. She is currently doing services at Flag.

While Sister Nayyirah has recently branched out into natural foods and supplements, etc., she still regularly promotes Scientology and Flag in particular.

Students of her Repair of the Black Family Academy are doing Scientology services, mainly at Flag or Extension Courses via Flag. I have started posting the Completions.

Repair of the Black Family has two Facebook pages:

Group:

People:

It is the Group page that more heavily promotes Scientology.

/

Last edited:

Marko Ex

NOI is not Muslim. It's a crazy mish-mash of science fiction, pseudo-muslim bits, pseudo-christian bits, and other globs of 20th- century-street-hustler sophistry. Just sayin'...😉😂

Marko Ex

View attachment 13651

Top to Bottom:

The Holy Quran.

/
Holy mushy-mind-brain-rape, Batman!
This may sound harsh, but...those books are sort of...like...a collection of...
freshly laid, very stinky turds! "Knowledge"? Eeeeeeek!
I DO understand, though, that for people who are deeply into this stuff, reading and "studying" this selection
of books is viewed as a serious pursuit of knowledge and self-betterment...*Sigh*

Zertel

NOI is not Muslim. It's a crazy mish-mash of science fiction, pseudo-muslim bits, pseudo-christian bits, and other globs of 20th- century-street-hustler sophistry. Just sayin'...😉😂
Yes, it's definitely "squirrel" Islam. Nevertheless the NOI consider themselves Muslims with "apdta", all praises due to Allah, mentioned all over the place. Without checking my guess is they're not the only squirrel Islamic group. Even the Shia and Sunni Muslims, the two great religious divisions of Islam, accuse each other of being squirrel - Lol

Hybrid NOI/SCN "Muslims" are definitely one of a kind although they insist they are only "using" scn and dianetics for self improvement.

For anyone who hasn't been following this the NOI consider their scripture The Wisdom and scn tech The Knowledge. Syncretism.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Yes, it's definitely "squirrel" Islam. Nevertheless the NOI consider themselves Muslims with "apdta", all praises due to Allah, all over the place. Without checking my guess is they're not the only squirrel Islamic group. Even the Shia and Sunni Muslims accuse each other of being squirrel - Lol

Hybrid NOI/SCN "Muslims" are definitely one of a kind although they insist they are only "using" scn and dianetics for self improvement.
The Church of Scientology also has a strong relationship with the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. (Albeit not nearly as strong as the COS - NOI relationship.)

One thing that Sunnis and Shiites agree on is that
Ahmadi "Muslims" are not really Muslims, but instead are apostates.

FWIW, I agree because Ahmadi "Muslims" claim prophets after Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets.

Interesting that the Church of Scientology is most closely allied with the two Muslim sects who mainstream Muslims consider to be apostates because they each claim prophets after Muhammad.

/

Zertel

The Church of Scientology also has a strong relationship with the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. (Albeit not nearly as strong as the COS - NOI relationship.)

One thing that Sunnis and Shiites agree on is that
Ahmadi "Muslims" are not really Muslims, but instead are apostates.

FWIW, I agree because Ahmadi "Muslims" claim prophets after Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets.

Interesting that the Church of Scientology is most closely allied with the two Muslim sects who mainstream Muslims consider to be apostates because they each claim prophets after Muhammad.

/
Thanks for the MU on Ahmadiyya . . . . joke

Wiki says Ahmadiyya has over 10 million members worldwide. Maybe too big an apple for the C of S to try to take a bite and get any "converts" on line. NOI and Ahmadis in the same course room? hmm

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Thanks for the MU on Ahmadiyya . . . . joke

Wiki says Ahmadiyya has over 10 million members worldwide. Maybe too big an apple for the C of S to try to take a bite and get any "converts" on line. NOI and Ahmadis in the same course room? hmm

My experience with Ahmadis and the COS is that they are not recruit or reg cycles. They are strictly United / Youth For Human Rights PR and mutual recognition and support cycles. No regging or recruiting at those events.

/