Sydney Aust CoS kicks out 10 older staff members onto the streets.

10 older Scientology staffers (Sea .org members) have been kicked out of the accommodation in Sydney this week to fend for them selves (but still do work for them) apparently due to the COVD-19 crisis and them being higher risk. Doesn’t this go against the very principles of what a Scientologist is, especially if your OT 9 level! My understanding is if Scientologists are such a super (human) being and can control/heal their health and that of the world, then this surely demonstrates it’s such a shame. Is this all about protecting the churches reputation so that should the worst happen there can’t be any headlines “older Scientologists die due to living in close proximity”?

On the positive side, perhaps these 10 people, and other members, may finally open their eyes and see the cult for what it is and the lies they have all been brainwashed with.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Sadly, it is normal business as usual for COS.
Elder's, especially those who are vulnerable to disease are regarded as a liability and must be disposed quietly without any sorrow.

The $$$ financial health of the CO$ IS the only priority.

Younger people, when recruited, are told the "Church" will look after them when they get older ; this is a lie, they always discard "unproductive, financial liabilities" .

🙄

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
My relative is one of them and we are providing accommodation for them (husband and wife).
Thanks for that info ... I wondered if you meant them but last time you were here they were out of the SO so I wasn't sure.

Any idea who the other eight are? There are people here who would want to try and help if they can.

Hi, we did question if something strange/ opportunistic was happening as it was only a matter of a couple of days after I raced down and picked up Mum (and left the house empty) so she wouldn’t be stranded on her own possibly for months due to the mass lockdown due to the COVID-19 situation but we think it’s genuine, and what do you do in this unprecedented times. Interestingly they say they will still be working from home????. We do have a game plan in place if they decide to stay once things settle down.

No idea who the other eight are but it all seemed to happen quickly. For my sibling who is suppose to be so high up and important, it just goes to show how they treat their people, but not sure if they will ever realise this.

Thanks for that info ... I wondered if you meant them but last time you were here they were out of the SO so I wasn't sure.

Any idea who the other eight are? There are people here who would want to try and help if they can.
Does this message board allow private communication between the two of us as I can give you 2 names but don’t want to publish them publicly (although I have to wonder if there would be as much backlash now?).

Does this message board allow private communication between the two of us as I can give you 2 names but don’t want to publish them publicly (although I have to wonder if there would be as much backlash now?).
Please be very careful about this. They may not strike out at wogs much anymore, but that is probably because all of their attention is focused internally. Even by saying you are taking care of their mum they are probably trying to figure out who you are. If there are 10 people who have been kicked out and 3 are living with family then you must be one of 3 people.

This is how they think. Please stay safe and don't give any extra details that might identify you. They won't go after you personally, but if you are declared, you mother will have to leave your house.

This is one of the more disgusting stories out of Scientology. They are only concerned with PR issues. They don't want staff dying while on premises. They obviously don't care if they die, or they would keep them onsite and ensure they had minimal contact. This reminds me of what happened to Colin Gao and Annie Broeker.

I'd love to help, but all Sea Org staff would view me as an SP and know me by face and name.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Hi again ... yes ... you can do exactly what @Lee suggested above.

If I recall correctly things are not quite as @oneonewasaracecar believes they are (ie it is your mums home that they have returned to after being booted out of cofs berthing so she cannot be thrown out, thank goodness) but he is right, the cofs can be a nasty bunch and would try to make trouble for you all if they could and I doubt you or you elderly mum need that.

It's just a shame the cult staff member and partner who have been thrown out of cofs berthing have chosen (once again) to land your elderly mum with their problems by moving back into her home.

Anyway, please feel free to communicate, there are some good people here who would want to try and help the other eight people if they can assuming (unlike your family members) they are ready to accept help from ex scientologists ... which many may never be.

:confused:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Another example of how cold and heartless the most ethical beings on the planet are. Dedicate your life to the group and they turn on you and throw you onto the streets with nothing. How they must rationalize - they're thetans, this lifetime isn't important, they can pick up a new body. We've got a planet to save, we can't be wasting our resources helping downstats that can no longer earn their keep.

Fuck them, may they get what they give.

The reason they are told to leave does not make sense. I’m told there is no positive case of COVID-19 yet they are apparently fumigating the accommodation building and it might make the sick! They would be in danger as there are lots of people walking around the streets outside their accommodation. Hello, social distancing has been introduced and everyone had been told to stay home. There are precautions you can take if you need to buy food, etc. they are being told bullshit reasons (excuse my language).

TrevAnon

Big list researcher
(although I have to wonder if there would be as much backlash now?).
FYI there's a list of >3,000 exes who spoke out against the cult using their full name. See my sig. There's strength in numbers.

Mostly people who with their actions harm the cult A LOT may have to deal with consequences.

The reason is simple. As of 2013 the cult had less than 20,000 members ( SCIENTOLOGY’S SPACE MAN: As of 2013, active Scientologists fewer than 20,000 worldwide | The Underground Bunker ). And that was before Going Clear (2015) and before Leah Remini's show.

These days they simply don't have the manpower to go after all their critics.

That said: I would advise to only give out names from people with their consent.

bullshit reasons (excuse my language).
Don't worry about that too much. :D

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
The reason they are told to leave does not make sense. I’m told there is no positive case of COVID-19 yet they are apparently fumigating the accommodation building and it might make the sick! They would be in danger as there are lots of people walking around the streets outside their accommodation. Hello, social distancing has been introduced and everyone had been told to stay home. There are precautions you can take if you need to buy food, etc. they are being told bullshit reasons (excuse my language).
One thing we know about this cult (any cult really) is that they only ever tell people what they want them to believe ... cult members can, will and do lie, it's all part of the life they lead ... so what they tell you probably won't make sense.

The orgs have been encouraging people to come in (and spend money) since the virus was exposed ... to drop their children in there to do courses, so they have no issue with people being in their buildings that's for sure.

Your family members would not have been in a shared dormitory ... they would have had a private room due to being married so (in theory) they could have have remained where they were.

Thanks for the PM's ... I will reply shortly.

:)

Last edited:
One thing we know about this cult (any cult really) is that they only ever tell people what they want them to believe ... cult members can, will and do lie, it's all part of the life they lead ... so what they tell you probably won't make sense.
This is the whole point. My guess is that they are kicking them out to hedge against risk, the risk being that of death within an org. Scientology has been consistent in mitigating any event that attracts police attention, like the following
  • The death of Edward McBride, whose 'confidential' files were moved offshore
  • The death of Joseph Havenith, who was cremated to prevent an autopsy
  • Even L Ron Hubbard, who was also cremated
  • And many more...
Whenever there is the possibility of death, they don't want the police on their door. This is something that they have been concerned about since the 70's.

Dead bodies attract police and publicity. I remember a lot of the old guard in Sydney and occasionally when the Melbourne Sea Org would come up to Sydney when there was an event on, like when Janice Eastgate was charged with perverting the course of Justice. Anzo OSA are all in their 70's. They are all at risk from Covid-19 due to their age and what they believe is 'nicotinic acid*'

* Nicotinic acid is actually Niacin and nothing to do with cigarettes.