Superhuman Scientology OT 8 makes news for being unable to control matter, space, and time

Karen#1

EXCERPT:
This is my Scientology OT8 sister. She has made the local news for becoming the victim of a misunderstanding: Her business has a similar name to an online camera vendor, and angry customers unable to find a phone number for the camera company are calling her Niagara Falls resort on her toll-free phone line. The phone number was apparently being given out by Amazon, which didn’t realize it was directing angry camera customers to the wrong “Campark.” ~~~READ MORE

Karen#1

Phil Jones shares how his OT 8 sister ratted him out. Incidentally, this caused his declare and the punishment of
2 Sea Org children disconnecting from him
The family bond is a natural bond. "Blood is thicker than water" concept.
But the cult diabolically and with cunning can make siblings turn each other in.
Husband turns in wife and vice versa.
Children rat out their parents.
Everybody reports to the "mother church" ~~~ RTC that solicit snitching on one of the their home
page sites on the Internet.
Report and rat out your best friend to look "good" in the eyes of RTC. <puke>

Alexander Jentzsch was trained to "Knowledge report" me since he was 8 years old.
Here is a 6yr old Knowledge Report on her mom !

Phil Jones anPhil.JonesFamily.jpgd family. Cut communication from his daughter and son

Cat's Squirrel

"control matter, space, and time."

I don't know about anyone else but I never understood what that phrase was supposed to mean anyway. What does "controlling time" mean - that you could speed it up and slow it down, or go backwards in it like Michael Fox in "Back To The Future"? And how do you control space, which by definition is the absence of matter?

[EDIT: just found a better definition, but I think my point still holds;
Space - Wikipedia ]

Last edited:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
EXCERPT:
This is my Scientology OT8 sister. She has made the local news for becoming the victim of a misunderstanding: Her business has a similar name to an online camera vendor, and angry customers unable to find a phone number for the camera company are calling her Niagara Falls resort on her toll-free phone line. The phone number was apparently being given out by Amazon, which didn’t realize it was directing angry camera customers to the wrong “Campark.” ~~~READ MORE

What could have caused it? What will the church ladies say? No wait let me guess... "SHE PULLED IT IN!!!"

Also, my gator sense could help but notice this little gem:
In fact all around Campark (the campground, not the camera company) they have Hubbard quotes printed on the sides of their trash cans.
A ha! That is so vastly out-PR that it must be an instance of active sabotage and gross mockery of the SOURCE. Someone call the EO!!! Who allowed this ethics particle to get up to OT8?! What were those auditors smoking?!
So many, many people need to visit ethics. We are dealing with TGMGCC here! (The Great Marcabian Garbage Can Conspiracy) :D

People should be so glad I'm no longer there, because this would make such an amazing, epic, glorious inv case. Just think of all the sec-checking that is going to waste.