Sun Magazine today Mirriam Francis talks to the SUN. Here mother was the #1 Artist in the Sea Org.

lotus

rebel french frog
Poor girl.. 3 years old.

I am so disgusted to realize we were evolving in the environemen of so much kids who were so abused, in all way, while nobody (we) either spotted, protected or reported.

Meanwhile, those kid were thought how the outer world was dangerous, while we were fighting the marcabians...

😱

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I suspect the incidence of child sexual abuse is no greater among Scientologists than among the general population. But it may well be revealed more, simply due to the O/W and sec-check culture.

Karen#1

The cult year in and year out for some 50+ years has not turned in pedophiles, rapist, molesters, Sexual abusers of children
BECAUSE
Hubbard’s policies, teach it is a “high crime” to report a Scientologist to law enforcement
Horrendous crimes are hidden by Office of Special Affairs and supposedly handled *internally*

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
The cult year in and year out for some 50+ years has not turned in pedophiles, rapist, molesters, Sexual abusers of children
BECAUSE
Hubbard’s policies, teach it is a “high crime” to report a Scientologist to law enforcement
Horrendous crimes are hidden by Office of Special Affairs and supposedly handled *internally*

I KNOW THAT TO BE A FACT.

As Course Admin at INCOMM in late 1983 I came across a paper, some sort of report. I wanna say it was on a colored paper, don't recall exactly what color though. It was in a file cabinet I used to store student papers in. I see it, thinking "what's this doing hiding back in here?" Before I know it I've read the entire first page. I couldn't stop reading.

Two pages total. AOLA staff member sexual molesting his 12 year old daughter. No intercourse but just about everything else. "Was he reported to the police?" I read more.....no. He's still on staff, recommended further sec checks and to be RPF'd. I don't know if he was ever RPF'd or how long this happened previously to when I read this paper. The paper had a date on it and I kinda recall it occurred months, maybe even a year before I read it. I never learned the outcome.

Wow. I didn't expect to find something like that. Then, I put it back exactly where I found it in the cabinet.

Gave me something to think about. How do I feel about the Sea Org NOT reporting their members who are sexual molesting children. I didn't like the idea of the SO thinking it's an inside the "SO issue only." To my way of thinking, fuck "bad PR" if it's supposed to be an elite organization it should behave like one and have high standards like one.

An organization that will dropkick you for saying something bad about the Fearless Leader but keep you around if you're a child molester but a good ass kisser? WTF?!

Fucking phonies.

Last edited: