Subjects related to Scientology

Riddick

I clap to no man

Riddick

I clap to no man
Dean Wilbur book on English Rhetoric you should include which Hubbard studied and applied. Probably also The Crowd by Le Bon which hubbard read. Just have to go earlier in time frame of hisself readings and applications of how to persuade.

Hubbard manage to create a Crowd, aka a dianetics and also a scientologist, don't you see?

Xenu Xenu Xenu

These people might fit into that category: The Excellence Series - Thrilling, high-impact, practical and professional seminars. (contextinternational.com)

I say "might" because I know nothing about it to be honest.

A married couple I knew had just got into this particular group and they invited me to a hotel where these people were having some sort of introductory event. I still didn't know what was going on. Then came the usual "warm up" stuff such as being told to turn to the person next to you and say, "Hello". I do know that this sort of stuff goes on in lots of groups but I do not know how long this has been going on or where it came from,

It all turned out to be a get new members event. They wanted me to pay 150 dollars for a self improvement course. When I told my friends that I wasn't interested they were surprised and offered to lend me the money for the course. I still refused.

My friends are no longer in this group but they are now divorced as well. One of the guys that was in this little self improvement racket was having an affair with the wife and broke up the couple. I feel guilty about that. I could have told them that they didn't need this group and that they were always fine people who didn't need to waste their time or money on such sugar water.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

These people might fit into that category: The Excellence Series - Thrilling, high-impact, practical and professional seminars. (contextinternational.com)

I say "might" because I know nothing about it to be honest.

A married couple I knew had just got into this particular group and they invited me to a hotel where these people were having some sort of introductory event. I still didn't know what was going on. Then came the usual "warm up" stuff such as being told to turn to the person next to you and say, "Hello". I do know that this sort of stuff goes on in lots of groups but I do not know how long this has been going on or where it came from,

It all turned out to be a get new members event. They wanted me to pay 150 dollars for a self improvement course. When I told my friends that I wasn't interested they were surprised and offered to lend me the money for the course. I still refused.

My friends are no longer in this group but they are now divorced as well. One of the guys that was in this little self improvement racket was having an affair with the wife and broke up the couple. I feel guilty about that. I could have told them that they didn't need this group and that they were always fine people who didn't need to waste their time or money on such sugar water.
I feel I must add that the event consisted of a speaker and that I wasn't hard sold like I would have been if this was Scientology. That was then, I don't know about now. I do remember finding all of this rather like being at an Amway meeting or to be more precise -- Scientology. I just had a bad feeling about this and I felt that this was at best a for profit business. I had some of their promotional literature and I noticed that their logo consisted of an olive branch and a star. I found that interesting. I notice now that that logo is nowhere to be seen on their site. Speaking of their site, I only took a casual glance at it and still have the same feelings except now i also feel this has the potential to become a cult if it isn't already.

My friends told me a little about what they were doing. I found out that they even have "graduation events". I found out about how my friend went out on a retreat to do something called "The Wall". It seemed so mysterious, like the OT levels to a new Scientologist. None of this was lost on me at the time and there was no way I was going to go through that again. I was not amused.