Stacy Brooks/Minton..her STORY ~~ Part 1.

Karen#1

The Oracle asked about Stacy and I feel her story should be posted in this forum.

It is particularly a good one at this time because it shows how FAIR GAME has been a cult action through the decades.

STACY YOUNG Part One
I recall meeting Stacy Young for the first time in the late 1970s.
She was a well loved Interne Supervisor at AOLA.
I liked her immediately. Stacey rose up fast to be posted at Author Services
where she was in direct contact with Miscavige and witnessed the temper tantrums, the beginnings of the sadism, beatings, punchings, and very high misconduct.
I connected with Stacy in a special way in the early 80s because we were both in the RPF in Los Angeles. She was the I/C of the entire RPF, and I was the MAA ! (RPF Ethics officer).
(I was only there with Stacy 3 months before I was yanked out and my RPF assignment cancelled.)
I heard soon after that she and Vaughn had blown. While I am not fully apprised of all Stacy did is testifying against the Church, and know little about the LMT etc, I feel that Stacy was ahead of her time. She was brave and courageous. A lone ranger.
Nowadays you can snap your fingers and have 140 ex-sea org willing to talk to media/testify/talk with law enforcement.
It wasn't like that when Stacy stood up to whistle blow.
Because the Church has the attitude and strong internal feeling that it has NEVER EVER done anything WRONG , it is FLAWLESS, it is SUPREME in its GOODNESS and RIGHTNESS, daring to state you want to depart is HIGH TREASON and ENEMY.
Only a psycho, it is argued would want to leave such a worker's PARADISE !
When I first heard the term "Worker's Paradise" in relation to INT Base ~~ I thought it was satire from Anonymous ! No, I was wrong, C of $ actually called INT BASE ~~ their "One flew over the Cuckoo's NEST" insane asylum of beatings, lock down, seances, non stop demands for CRIMES....the C of S called it a WORKER's PARADISE in a defense video to CNN"s series "A History of Violence"
There is no accounting for such hallucination and delusion.
It always boggles the mind.
So when Stacy and Vaughn Young blew, after suffering their own atrocities within the Church, and having had enough of ATTACK from within, the Church could not conceive that the earlier beginning was their own viciousness on Stacy.
They had MADE and CREATED the enemy Stacy has now become.
Now that Stacy was testifying publicly, appearing on 60 minutes and Dateline, the Church went into full bore malicious FAIR GAME.
Stacy was speaking out !
So I was incensed and appalled to read what the "Church" did to attack Stacy's Animal Rescue.
++++++Stacy received drop-off stray dogs and cats and fostered them til she found homes for them. It really was pure charity work the only one of its kind in her neck of the woods. (West Seattle)

+++++Anonymous phone calls (OSA stock-in-trade) were made maliciously to her landlord that her cats were disease spreading felines.
+++++the whole neighborhood had been leafleted with a 15-page smear about Stacy and Vaughn handed out door to door with character assassination and a tissue of lies.
+++++A anonymous death threat on these orphaned animals was then placed on their doorstep.
+++++Then it escalated to calling Animal control to raid the house, in order to confiscate and euthanize the animals.
All her beloved cats got euthanized.
Scientology cult has had a history of killing pets because they are loved ones of the target they are pursuing.
stacyYoung.jpg

Stacy.B.headshot.jpg

Karen#1

While the SCN cult shout about the evil of psychiatry, the cult tried to get ex Sea Org member Stacy Minton institutionalized.
How diabolical is that ?

The Story of Stacey Young/Minton/Brooks ~~ Part 2
Stacy was speaking out !
So I was incensed and appalled to read what the "Church" did to attack Stacy's Animal Rescue.
++++++Stacy received drop-off stray dogs and cats and fostered them til she found homes for them. It really was pure charity work the only one of its kind in her neck of the woods. (West Seattle)
+++++Anonymous phone calls (OSA stock-in-trade) were made maliciously to her landlord that her cats were disease spreading feline AIDS.
+++++the whole neighborhood had been leafleted with a 15-page smear about Stacy and Vaughn handed out door to door with character assassination and a tissue of lies.
+++++A anonymous death threat on these orphaned animals was then placed on their doorstep.
+++++Then it escalated to calling Animal control to raid the house, in order to confiscate and euthanize the animals.
+++++Scientology PI David Lee was used to spread the lie that Stacy and Vaughn we were under investigation for animal abuse, that the animals were being kept in filthy conditions.
+++++ Then OSA INT escalated it to persisting phone calls to Animal Control, the Department of Construction and Land Use, and Seattle City Council ~~all became the targets of a phone campaign against the sanctuary. Finally, they were ordered to get rid of the orphaned cats.
++++One night around 8pm two women showed up at their front door
"Are you Stacy Young?" the plump one asked in the tone of voice one uses with a child. She handed me a business card that identified her as being from the Department of Mental Health Services, Commitment Section. (incarceration)
"We've received some calls saying that you've lost quite a bit of weight recently and that you've been — well, uh — collecting cats," the plump woman told me, very gently, and instantly
Stacy realized what was happening.
~~~~To be continued

Stacey.speaks.jpg

Attachments