See earlier posts in this series:

Sociopathy: What is a Sociopath?

Sociopathy Part 2: The Traits of a Sociopath

Sociopathy Part 3: The Creation of “Its”

Sociopathy Part 4: The Importance of Authority and Obedience

Sociopathy Part 5: The Covetous Sociopath

Sociopathy Part 6: The Tools of the Trade

Sociopathy Part 7: Gaslighting

This is the final posting in this series about Dr.Stout’s wonderful book. It is her summary of rules for dealing with a sociopath. I am formatting this slightly differently than the earlier posts as she uses italics to give the basic rule and then expounds on them in plain text. I have in earlier posts italicized the passages from her book in order to make clear what was my writing and what was hers. I am not adding any comments to this post, so everything below is her words.~~~READ MORE

I M Dex

I'm just spitballing here, but would those rules be something like, 1. Having the sociopath, 2. Knowing the sociopath, 3. Knowing they are a sociopath, 4. Teaching correctly the correct sociopathology, ... :)

Hatshepsut

Excerpt:

See earlier posts in this series:

Sociopathy: What is a Sociopath?

Sociopathy Part 2: The Traits of a Sociopath

Sociopathy Part 3: The Creation of “Its”

Sociopathy Part 4: The Importance of Authority and Obedience

Sociopathy Part 5: The Covetous Sociopath

Sociopathy Part 6: The Tools of the Trade

Sociopathy Part 7: Gaslighting

This is the final posting in this series about Dr.Stout’s wonderful book. It is her summary of rules for dealing with a sociopath. I am formatting this slightly differently than the earlier posts as she uses italics to give the basic rule and then expounds on them in plain text. I have in earlier posts italicized the passages from her book in order to make clear what was my writing and what was hers. I am not adding any comments to this post, so everything below is her words.~~~READ MORE

May need to Clay table all those. Lol