So yeah, G'day. Again.

haiqu

I see we have a new message board. Hooray.

I dropped into the old one a few days ago after being contacted by a female friend from Melbourne (Oz) via Facebook. She tried to get me back into the fold by tempting me with a book extension course, proclaiming how great the new books are now that they're free of semi-colons (I always knew they were half-arsed) but the exchange didn't go well for her. Particularly after telling me that David Miscavige (and LRH, of course) had saved her life.

This is unsurprising since she was too young to have intimate knowledge of the events of the late 70's, and with the ostrich policy and internet condoms applied to all parishioners' computers that's unlikely to change in the near future. Sad, innit.

Anywho, just thought I'd get out of Non-E since I've been quiet for the past 5 years or so. After 10 years aboard a yacht I now own a decommissioned two-storey double brick Post Office built in 1893 in a small New England town and am revelling in retirement. A far better condition to be in than many of my contemporaries, if truth be known; and I feel lucky, punk.

--------------------------------------------------^ Obligatory semicolon.

La La Lou Lou

I see we have a new message board. Hooray.

I dropped into the old one a few days ago after being contacted by a female friend from Melbourne (Oz) via Facebook. She tried to get me back into the fold by tempting me with a book extension course, proclaiming how great the new books are now that they're free of semi-colons (I always knew they were half-arsed) but the exchange didn't go well for her. Particularly after telling me that David Miscavige (and LRH, of course) had saved her life.

This is unsurprising since she was too young to have intimate knowledge of the events of the late 70's, and with the ostrich policy and internet condoms applied to all parishioners' computers that's unlikely to change in the near future. Sad, innit.

Anywho, just thought I'd get out of Non-E since I've been quiet for the past 5 years or so. After 10 years aboard a yacht I now own a decommissioned two-storey double brick Post Office built in 1893 in a small New England town and am revelling in retirement. A far better condition to be in than many of my contemporaries, if truth be known; and I feel lucky, punk.

Nice semicolon, thanks for thinking of us, we never get enough semicolons here.

Wilkommen, bien venue, welcome!

Hope you have a great retirement.

D

Deleted member 51

Welcome to ESMB2, Haiku! :welcome:

So what is it like living in a post office? Are you doing renovations on it? Do you have two stories or one? Are you anywhere near the Atlantic Ocean?

Are you still in touch with your Melbourne friend?
Congratulations on your home and retirement! :congratulations:

haiqu

Welcome to ESMB2, Haiku! :welcome:

So what is it like living in a post office?
I've gone postal. It doesn't suck.
Are you doing renovations on it?
Yep.
Do you have two stories or one?
Two storey buildings usually have two storeys, so ... ummm ... two. i.e. I own the whole building.
Are you anywhere near the Atlantic Ocean?
Nope, that would be the other New England. I'm in Australia.
Are you still in touch with your Melbourne friend?
No. My response was outside her reality, so she cut comm.
Congratulations on your home and retirement! :congratulations:
Thanks!

Karen#1

This is unsurprising since she was too young to have intimate knowledge of the events of the late 70's,
and with the ostrich policy and internet condoms applied to all parishioners' computers that's unlikely to change in the near future. Sad, innit.

Warm welcome to you
:rose:
ostrich policy and internet condoms made me laugh out loud !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
And here she is. Would make a great org, wouldn't it? :)
If you were still a Scientologist, you would probably have an SO mission berating you to hand it over.

haiqu

If you were still a Scientologist, you would probably have an SO mission berating you to hand it over.
I'm not sure that even the SO would be stupid enough to think that an org could be created in a town of 400 mostly dirt-poor farmers.