so lonely

brujaaa

shakira shakira
yeah so scn was icky
and there was a thriving community of mostly wonderful people ..
i miss them

and the sea org took some of my childhood friends. . .

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
yeah so scn was icky
and there was a thriving community of mostly wonderful people ..
i miss them

and the sea org took some of my childhood friends. . .
There was a thriving community of mostly wonderful people, which the Org would only let you remain part of as long as you gave them your money and time.

Go out and meet some new people. Take an art class at your local community college.

Irayam

It is true that the people, the public and some staffs are lovely, friendly and very pleasant to be with.
If there's one thing that works in $cientology, it's turning people who are nice to hang out with into monsters.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
I envy you guys who met wonderful people in Scientology.
By the time I got in - people were too damaged.
I did not have fun with the people I met. Not once. No sense of humor, no fun or just doing things like normal people.
The people were too far gone. Scientology fucked them up. Scientologist's did not care about anyone and would lie about anything to get a stat or someone to support their cause - IAS, CCHR, VM, OT committee's, sell books, sign people up for slave labor, get them to go on the freewinds ship or FLAG. Very unpleasant people. That is why no one is going in. The people left are fake and phony. Not genuine.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I did not have fun with the people I met. Not once. No sense of humor, no fun or just doing things like normal people.
The people were too far gone. Scientology fucked them up. Scientologist's did not care about anyone and would lie about anything to get a stat or someone to support their cause - IAS, CCHR, VM, OT committee's, sell books, sign people up for slave labor, get them to go on the freewinds ship or FLAG. Very unpleasant people. That is why no one is going in. The people left are fake and phony. Not genuine.
I met my wife in Scientology. Best thing which happened to me there.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
institutionalized.

Irayam

I agree with you stratty. Even if I still prefer the older tracks of Yes.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I agree with you stratty. Even if I still prefer the older tracks of Yes.
Yes is one band that somehow I never got into in the sixties (despite the fact that one of the girls I shared a flat with in Gloucester road was sleeping with Chris Squires, the bass player (and he and I grew up together and went to the same primary school)).

Just by chance I heard the above track about three weeks ago and I was really impressed.

Irayam

Yes is one band that somehow I never got into in the sixties (despite the fact that one of the girls I shared a flat with in Gloucester road was sleeping with Chris Squires, the bass player (and he and I grew up together and went to the same primary school)).

Just by chance I heard the above track about three weeks ago and I was really impressed.
Check out "Close to the Edge" on occasion, it's my favorite Yes album.

marra

I saw Yes live at Sunderland Empire when they first started out in 1968. They didn't go down too well as most people were there to see the headlining act, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band. They were fantastic. I can still picture "Legs" Larry Smith doing a topless tap dance while Viv Stanshall was singing.