Silent Disconnection

No One

a girl is no one
:clap:What you have observed, IS Scientology, Free to shine.
We can all count on the fact that Scientology injustices are SOP and yes, they are overwhelming, they feel like life and death and Scientology provides them readily to everyone; public, staff and Sea Org.
Damn, I guess that I still deal with this daily. I feel like any challenge that is unpleasant is now giving me anxiety as if it is a life or death matter which goes easily along with black and white thinking.

Just realized now that this likely stems from my sea org indoctrination and that it could be or is still lingering after all these many years.

I guess that because I was so young, I never had the opportunity to evolve or learn other coping mechanisms.

I guess I tend to go right back to the desperate anxiety of Thursday before 2 and win or die in the attempt.

Definitely overwhelming. Yikes.

exesso

Bitter Apostate
Anything more you want to share? Where were you in the SO, if you don't mind me asking?

We may know each other.
I was in at PAC for a while. Happy to PM you if you were there too. I don’t give out all too many specifics publicly at this time... 😅

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
It would be great to hear other stories of disconnection!
I've got seven family members still active in the cult. Three of them are in the Sea Org. The rest are public. Every single one of them disconnected from me, my wife, and our four kids, when we resigned from the church in early 2012. I haven't seen or spoken to any of them since that time.

I just recently discovered that my S.O. brother has been sending 'good roads - fair weather' type emails and texts to our other siblings. Once that door was opened, he began talking shit about me to them. One of my brothers showed me a text message from my S.O. brother where he accuses me of committing serious crimes and for being in league with the arch master criminal, Marty Rathbun.

I almost laughed out loud, seeing that.

In truth, my S.O. brother is trying to turn the rest of the family against me (and mine) for having committed the sin of breaking away from a criminal cult.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
In truth, my S.O. brother is trying to turn the rest of the family against me (and mine) for having committed the sin of breaking away from a criminal cult.
That, and trying to "dead agent" you in advance, in case you try telling the rest of the family some truths about Scientology.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
That, and trying to "dead agent" you in advance, in case you try telling the rest of the family some truths about Scientology.
Exactly. Three of my siblings visited with me recently and I explained that very thing to them.

If my brother can't get them to disconnect from me, the cult is going to make him disconnect from the rest of his non-Scn family members. That's really what this all comes down to. He's got a "PTS situation" because of his connections to family members who are still connected to his SP brother (me). I'm sure his seniors in the S.O. are forcing him to do this.

I tell you what, though. It feels like karma to me. He's the one who chose to disconnect from me. Now it's coming back to bite him in the ass. Smooth move, bro!