Sea Org Food

Dark

I do not seem to remember much about the food. I remember serve yourself granola and I guess there must have been milk to go with it. I remember that you could get fried eggs. I remember going mid day to get toasted buttered raisin bread and having had half a thought if I would be told it was an overt taking that snack from a non policed mess.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
SO food was nothing to write home out. "Do it as cheap as possible" was the motto.

One of the few things I spent money on in the SO were candy bars. Another thing I bought was sugar. With the long periods of insufficient sleep, coffee drinking would end in disaster. Water with dissolved sugar had all the benefits and none of the downsides of coffee.

Dark

SO food was nothing to write home out. "Do it as cheap as possible" was the motto.

One of the few things I spent money on in the SO were candy bars. Another thing I bought was sugar. With the long periods of insufficient sleep, coffee drinking would end in disaster. Water with dissolved sugar had all the benefits and none of the downsides of coffee.
I have half a memory of there always being a coffee pot and coffee supplies available. There were many late night or overnight Wednesdays.

Karakorum

I have half a memory of there always being a coffee pot and coffee supplies available. There were many late night or overnight Wednesdays.
If you want to pull 1 all-nighter then coffee is fine.

But if you have been sleeping 4 hours per night for 13 weeks straight, coffee is no longer a solution.

When you are in that situation, you will drink 1 cup of coffee to be more awake for 5 minutes, then instantly you need another cup or you will be more tired than you were to begin with.If you will drink coffee permanently all the time, then very often you would get problems falling asleep and you won't be able to get even these lousy 4 hours of sleep. Coffee is no good in these long-term situations, you will just end up more messed up.

Sugar is better, because you can give yourself that small sugar rush for prolonged periods of time and you will not develop insomnia or sleeping problems because of it.

Nowadays "in the normal big world", I don't even drink soda or juice that contains sugar. I had enough sugar to last a lifetime.

Karakorum

Other fun stuff: Cold eggs and cold fries that have been literally swimming in oil for a day.

TheSneakster

During my second Sea Organization tour (mid-1991 - Xmas 1995), I was at ASHO Foundation . There were periods when we were on Beans and Rice for months on end because we couldn't pay PAC Base Crew what they were due.

So much of our income was going to "management" and we were being forced (like the other PAC area Sea Org orgs) to send huge sums to SIPRO (Scientology International Property Management Organization) for the highly illegal (per decades old Hubbard policies) PAC Base "Ideal Org" (the program was not called "Ideal Orgs" at that time) renovations. David "Darth Midget" Miscavige didn't care at all that we were all severely malnourished and couldn't even pay for toilet paper for the public student and preclear restrooms. :mad:

Please bear in mind that I didn't figure out it was D.M. who was The Big SP suppressing the living crap out of us until around mid-1994 to early 1995. But I arrived at that conclusion all by myself, based on a personal informal statistics analysis and an old Ron Hubbard Central Bureau Order (CBO) about each vertical tier of Management (starting at a post and working upwards through the unit supervisor, the section head, the department head, the division head, the ED or CO, the Org Manager at the CLO above that org, etc, etc) using longer and longer term stat trends to manage the tiers below them.

Last edited:

TheSneakster

A correction: SIPRO stands/stood for Scientology International Property Renovations Organization

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Please bear in mind that I didn't figure out it was D.M. who was The Big SP suppressing the living crap out of us until around mid-1994 to early 1995. But I arrived at that conclusion all by myself, based on a personal informal statistics analysis and an old Ron Hubbard Central Bureau Order (CBO) about each vertical tier of Management (starting at a post and working upwards through the unit supervisor, the section head, the department head, the division head, the ED or CO, the Org Manager at the CLO above that org, etc, etc) using longer and longer term stat trends to manage the tiers below them.
What you described was not much different from the early 1980's when LRH was in charge. SO food sucked then too.

LRH wanted every possible dollar flowed uplines.

HelluvaHoax!

posted by TheSneakster
Please bear in mind that I didn't figure out it was D.M. who was The Big SP suppressing the living crap out of us until around mid-1994 to early 1995.

What you described was not much different from the early 1980's when LRH was in charge.
Ron could not have had anything to do with the avaricious, evil, pathological, criminal and sadistic parts of Scientology from 1950 to 1986. Nor could he have had anything to do with what happened in Scientology from 1986 to 2021 because he was at Target II. There are obvious reasons that Ron could not have had anything to do with suppression as well.

Because he was the being that discovered the SP tech that prevents SPs from 'suppressing the living crap out of us'. If Ron had been a 1.1 SP, he certainly would not have warned all of us about covertly hostile suppressives because we then would have been able to spot him.

On the other hand David Miscavige is the real SP. I know this because I felt charge blowing when The Sneakster indicated it. For those who don't know, "charge" comes from engrams and BTs, which are real things--and scientifically charge doesn't just blow on its own.

CONCLUSION: The Big Being (Ron) himself must have gone PTS to the Big SP Miscavige. There is ample evidence that Ron made mistakes, like throwing small children into chain lockers and terrorizing them for days. Ron discovered later that "one only makes mistakes in the presence of suppression", so Miscavige is the real WHY then that such mistakes happened--and hysterically crying kids were separated from their parents and terrorized in dark chain locker prisons. If that's not a "mistake", I don't know what is. You should clay demo the word "mistake" and why it's not the same as a hideously evil and sadistic overt.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I never really thought about it while I was there, but at INCOMM we had our own dining room and food sources. And I suppose it was 593% (or 5.4x lol) better than what other PAC people were eating. I never had to eat anywhere else during my 11-1/2 month S.O. misadventure. Never occurred to me until I read something here where Paul mentioned the jealousy of other people in PAC of us spoiled brats. So my Sea Org. and food memories are not that bad. Jeez, we had our own chef. Georg from Hamburg.

Last edited:

ExitLeft

Come on someone must know the real scoop, whom would've worked in the kitchen like, let's say the Manor.
The roaches were rampant! Millions if not close to, at least a Million!

Come-on now spill the beans, no pun intended. I promise not to puke over the thought of what I might have eaten. Circa 1986-1988, lol.

Rice and Beans, Rice and Beans, chanting Rainman Style in my head.
That's all I remember eating for dinner. Though eggs and some bacon and occasional French toast for breakfast. I did have a burger or two at the Cantina at the Manor. The meat didn't smell good but it was a welcomed change up when I had money sent from home and I could splurge beyond the quarters and soap needed for my laundry.

Riddick

I clap to no man
What you described was not much different from the early 1980's when LRH was in charge. SO food sucked then too.

What's hidden in your message is that Hubbard made his money by book and lecture sales to the members and also via raw books sold to general public. It's no different than today internet or long ago. Books or lectures or words make booms, if you say the right things or words..

AllHailXenu2

During my second Sea Organization tour (mid-1991 - Xmas 1995), I was at ASHO Foundation . There were periods when we were on Beans and Rice for months on end because we couldn't pay PAC Base Crew what they were due.

So much of our income was going to "management" and we were being forced (like the other PAC area Sea Org orgs) to send huge sums to SIPRO (Scientology International Property Management Organization) for the highly illegal (per decades old Hubbard policies) PAC Base "Ideal Org" (the program was not called "Ideal Orgs" at that time) renovations. David "Darth Midget" Miscavige didn't care at all that we were all severely malnourished and couldn't even pay for toilet paper for the public student and preclear restrooms. :mad:
Same thing happened at my org...OSA US...they would buy food and put it in a room and slowly, over a few days it would become moldy or cockroaches galore...but that was the only food we had for months at a time....to this day I have problems with hoarding food. Messed me up for life.

F.Bullbait

Wise Guy
Back in the 70's, regular SO food wasn't bad. Better than the Bachelor Chow I had been eating.

Karakorum

Karakorum

This shit is real.