Scientology's PAC Base in Hollywood During the Civil Unrest of 2020

Karen#1

Riddick

I clap to no man
And when the looting and vandalism and violence ERUPTS....

Who you going to call ?

Ghostbusters !
:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:
my first choice would be the VM's, do they have a hotline to call?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Get your firearms before only criminals have them all.
As with most things, if you have waited until everyone else has just decided they need one, then you have waited too long, and they will be out of stock, and what remains will be priced very high.

The average person now realizes that big-city police forces have been made to "take the knee" (literally!) to the Left, and will NOT risk their jobs and pensions protecting YOU.

Well, maybe in normal times. But people now know, when the shit has hit the fan, the only one protecting your family and property is YOU, and whatever trusted friends you have managed to develop from among your neighbors.

D

Deleted member 51

And when the looting and vandalism and violence ERUPTS....

Who you going to call ?

Ghostbusters !
:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:
Incredible, isn't it? :faceslap:

I hope what they MEAN is they are revamping it, but who knows?

How would a city train police or anyone else to become proficient at "light touch" on those who are high and unpredictable and potentially dangerous? What alternative methods exist? Robocop? Injecting knock-out drugs? Hiring a policing contractor? Social workers? :LOL:

I think what they mean is they will be hiring outside security. That would actually be far more expensive and less effective. Outside security guards aren't normally paid or trained anywhere near as well as regular police and have a far worse reputation for abuse. Social workers aren't trained for those types of situations, either.

Enthetan

I think what they mean is they will be hiring outside security. That would actually be far more expensive and less effective.
In the US, there's a hierarchy of law enforcement. Above small city police, there's the county sheriff's office, and above that the state police.

If Minneapolis disbands their city police, they can contract with their county sheriff to handle police work, and in the process the city council can disavow responsibility for what the county deputies do.

D

Deleted member 51

In the US, there's a hierarchy of law enforcement. Above small city police, there's the county sheriff's office, and above that the state police.

If Minneapolis disbands their city police, they can contract with their county sheriff to handle police work, and in the process the city council can disavow responsibility for what the county deputies do.
That's an idea. It's hard to imagine the County would engage in that sort of contract, though, after seeing them shove their own police force aside. The County would have them sign some sort of "no liability" clause in the contract, and an agreement to the County's own rules and processes, and I'll bet in many ways they would be a lot tougher on crooks than the city, though in huge, bold letters, the County would ban holding a man down with a foot on his neck when arresting him.

Enthetan

That's an idea. It's hard to imagine the County would engage in that sort of contract, though, after seeing them shove their own police force aside. The County would have them sign some sort of "no liability" clause in the contract, and an agreement to the County's own rules and processes, and I'll bet in many ways they would be a lot tougher on crooks than the city, though in huge, bold letters, the County would ban holding a man down with a foot on his neck when arresting him.
I doubt, though, that the county sheriff wants to have anything to do with Minnesota's Mogadishu.

HelluvaHoax!

I don't think we need police in Minneapolis.

Instead, Scientologists can go in the ghettos and hand out TWTH and give touch assists to the robbers, rapists, drug kingpins and murderers. They'll come uptone and stop playing contra-survival games on this planet.

Once they see Ron's happiness rule "DO NOT MURDER" they'll stop and turn in their guns. Many of these murderous gang thugs can then be recruited for staff at the Ideal Org.

Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists eliminated crime in Argentina?

Last edited:

Karen#1

And what will they do when a SWOT situation arises ?
Guns on hostages where even police go through very special training to be in SWOT teams.

Social workers will do SWOT ?
Social workers will become detectives to track down serial killers ?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
That's how much scientology "reduces crime and insanity" in the areas they operate in. They can't even keep riots down at their ow doorstep. :cautious:

HelluvaHoax!

And what will they do when a SWAT situation arises ?
Guns on hostages where even police go through very special training to be in SWAT teams.
Social workers will do SWAT ? Social workers will become detectives to track down serial killers ?
ANSWER: When a SWAT situation arises (like hostage situation kidnapped by heavily armed gang members) Volunteer Ministers will go into the ghetto and use the ARC triangle to get in good two-way-com. Then they can be run on a standard ASSIST PROCESS in order to create a world without criminality. If they still are threatening to murder the hostage unless it is possible that the tech is not working due to ethics being out---in which case the VM would simply run them on Conditions By Dynamics until they had a big win and signed up for a Criminon course.

ANSWER: As far as tracking down serial killers VMs who are trained in the Data Series would find the outpoints and pull the string, which would lead the investigation directly to the serial killer. At that point, VMs would inform the the serial killer that unless they peacefully turn themselves in a Non-Enturbulation order might get issued, which could have a negative impact on their eternity. If they still refused to stop murdering people, a Declare would get issued and everyone would disconnect from them, which is an excellent Social-Distancing tech to avoid serial killers.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Methinks there will be fewer yellow t-shirts seen around town soon.

I can just see it now, VM's with e-meter cases walking onto a crime scene to the tune "We Are the Auditors."

VM: "Let me see, where is that Crime Victim Repair List??? Here is the first question: How did you pull this in?"

One less VM.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I think I heard that they got all the OT's in the field to erect a force field around the SP building, the AO and Water's Edge (Tom Cruise's man cave condo auto storage and hangar thingy).
... and there hadn't been anything quite that size erected near Tom Cruise's Water's Edge in a looong time.

SUCK IT OSA.

Riddick

I clap to no man
I would have thought the real OT's of the planet, that is DM, JT and TC, would be flying around dropping TWTH booklets, on crowds of unrest, just like the White Rose did. Afterall they donated to the IAS. LOL

Riddick

I clap to no man
I think I heard that they got all the OT's in the field to erect a force field around the SP building, the AO and Water's Edge (Tom Cruise's man cave condo auto storage and hangar thingy).
all the OT7's are auditing rapidly on OT7 to change the entheta to theta ratio.

No worries there Dotey, they got this covered. LOL

brujaaa

shakira shakira
The Scientology Lion must be fed new money and people each Thursday by 2:00 PM. This is the ravening beast at the heart of Scientology. Protected by the fence of an ill-gotten tax-exemption, the fence will come down in time.
I had a dream like this .. a long time ago when i was online at asho or l.a day . A lion was eating me alive in my dream and my parents were sitting or standing nearby watching , and didn't do anything . It was horrible . It was like my soul dissapeared into the lion. It was their decision that I should be on course and not my own.