Scientology's Captain Bill, UFOs, Xenu, 75 million and the by-passed case to re-pay and redo it all

Karen#1

Captain Bill was made the Captain of the Apollo, he was also posted as "Deputy Commodore."

Bill stated that Scientology had been taken over by the FBI. Captain Bill's fixation on 75 million years ago was entirely a screw up on SCN doctrine of OT III and he fled Scientology starting his own spin off and mockery of the Sea Org.
How very Karmic. Scientology ripped off the Navy and other entities, then Ron's Org do likewise.

0:45 request for show on Captain Bill
1:30 please enter some images of Captain Bill (leave each one up for a few seconds
1:50 Captain Bill believed fervently in XENU
3:05 Captain Bill had Sea Org members dress up in black Ninja costumes to break in to offices of psychiatrists to steal psychiatric records.
5:30 Even though Captain Bill showed incredible whacky conduct, the cult did absolutely nothing to handle this though they claim they have all the technology to handle mental compulsions, obsessions etc. (He stayed on as Sea Org for years and years after displaying whacko conduct)
6:00 Captain Bill fled BLEW THE cult and started his own spin-off of Scientology
7:00 Russia raids the SCN cult offices routinely.
8:14 The Markabs See Marcab confederacy in Wikipedia Marcab Confederacy From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia According to the beliefs of the Church of Scientology, the Marcab Confederacy is said to be one of the most powerful galactic civilizations still active. Church founder L. Ron Hubbard describes it as: A sort of decadent kicked-in-the-head civilization that contains automobiles, business suits, fedora hats, telephones, spaceships — a civilization which looks almost an exact duplicate but is worse off than the current US civilization.
10:00 Reptilian Jurassic park dinosaurs hover and wait in the skies to zap a human.
12:00 Scientology never handled Captain Bill's oddities and now they have Ron's Org competing with them. 16:00 Discussion of belief in UFOs.
18:00 Joseph Smith and the Golden plates
20:00 I followed the OT III procedures and did not feel it was SCI FI but thought I was "overcharged" and had too much baggage to have the sensitivity to be UP to the awareness of these truths.
22:00 Derek compares the Calvinism version of this where you are told you are lacking faith. "You never really were one of us"
23:00 Scientology's cunning to explain outrageous conduct of a high level case is to name it "a by-passed case" go redo it all the entire bridge at the person's expense
26:00 Jon Author of "Let's sell them a piece of Blue Sky" weighs in on Captain Bill with Tony Ortega. Listen to Captain Bill sing a ballad !

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Very, very entertaining. Captures the times. They were very "different" times apparently. Really enjoyed the great story telling. :yes:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you're not familiar with Capt. Bill and his cosmology / world view - you're in for a treat!
:LOL::roflmao::hysterical:

I'm not even discounting it ! Heck, it might be all true. "There's more in Heaven and Earth than in our philosophy, Horatio." ....and all that. But for pure wackiness, it's tops. Even more so than Hubbard's.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
3:05 Captain Bill had Sea Org members dress up in black Ninja costumes to break in to offices of psychiatrists to steal psychiatric records
(Mine bold)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No need to steal what they all obviously had…

Last edited: