Scientology to the rescue: After losing son and wife, Johnny Lewis’s dad is happier than ever

Karen#1

Excerpt:
On September 26, 2012, Sons of Anarchy actor Johnny Lewis went on a rampage, killing his 81-year-old landlord Cathy Davis and her cat, then attacking a gardener and a neighbor before either falling or jumping to his death at the Los Feliz home where he’d been living for a few days. It was the sad culmination to a series of violent incidents since he’d left the FX show after the 2009 season.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE GENIUS!!
Excerpt:
On September 26, 2012, Sons of Anarchy actor Johnny Lewis went on a rampage, killing his 81-year-old landlord Cathy Davis and her cat, then attacking a gardener and a neighbor before either falling or jumping to his death at the Los Feliz home where he’d been living for a few days. It was the sad culmination to a series of violent incidents since he’d left the FX show after the 2009 season.

I was wondering if this guy was still trying to get parents to pay him to fix their children with Scientology methods. He was still doing this even after his own son murdered his elderly landlady and her cat. There was no mention if he was still trying to do that in the article, so he probably isn't.

Last edited:

Xenu Xenu Xenu

I read it and shook my head like I always do concerning Scientology but I have now come to the conclusion that it is endless. There will always be something new to write about when it comes to Scientology. It's not that words fail me so much. It's more like I have too many words for this greedy, grasping, cult.

As long as there are people like Tony Ortega, and Mike Rinder there will always be jaw dropping stories about this cult to read with amazement and disgust.

As long as Scientology "fights" back with their various OSA backed mouthpieces such as FREEDOM, or STAND there will always be material to read with equal amazement and disgust.

Sometimes I think Scientology would be better off if they didn't fight back. It just provides people with more proof that something is wrong here.

Fight on Scientology. It's just hurting you even more.

Karen#1

Michael Lewis recently lost his wife of 30+ years to cancer.
Divona Lewis .

His son, who had the PURIFICATION rundown, went into a blood thirsty rampage...see opening post.
And Michael says he is happiest he has ever been proudly showing his super power and L-11 cert

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
Weird.

"In late October 2011, Lewis lost control of his Triumph motorcycle near Twentynine Palms. At the hospital the staff checked him for signs of a concussion, but he was allowed to leave after tests came back negative. Michael Lewis, however, noticed that his son’s behavior was becoming erratic and bizarre. Had the accident shaken something loose in his brain? he wondered. The elder Lewis scheduled two MRIs, which Johnny refused to undergo. Friends picked up on Lewis’s change in behavior, too. During an acting class in December, he kept speaking in a vaguely British accent. “I asked him about it because I was confused,” Tucker says, “but he shrugged it off.” By the new year Lewis’s behavior would turn from curious to dangerous."