Scientology Spokesman Trashes David Miscavige

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Over the past 2 years, there is only one recognized person who speaks on behalf of scientology: Marty Rathbun.

The two other recognizable “spokespeople” are never heard from — Ed Parkin sends out a stream of tweets and Karin Pouw’s name is affixed to the routine letters sent to the media written by others. They are never actually seen speaking. These 3 are the troika of scientology spokespeople today. Monique Yingling seems to have gone into retirement. Tommy Davis blew. Heber Jentzsch is disappeared. Even Bob Adams and Linda Simmons-Hight have vanished. And the other people who speak in videos are random former associates of those who are targeted by scientology. Only Marty Rathbun is a recurring presence with moving lips.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

EXCERPT from blog:
Over the past 2 years, there is only one recognized person who speaks on behalf of scientology: Marty Rathbun.

The two other recognizable “spokespeople” are never heard from — Ed Parkin sends out a stream of tweets and Karin Pouw’s name is affixed to the routine letters sent to the media written by others. They are never actually seen speaking. These 3 are the troika of scientology spokespeople today. Monique Yingling seems to have gone into retirement. Tommy Davis blew. Heber Jentzsch is disappeared. Even Bob Adams and Linda Simmons-Hight have vanished. And the other people who speak in videos are random former associates of those who are targeted by scientology. Only Marty Rathbun is a recurring presence with moving lips.
David recognizes the inherent danger of having a spokesman who may one day turn on you and tell the world "Everything I said was a lie"

It makes me wonder what he has on Marty.

HelluvaHoax!

David recognizes the inherent danger of having a spokesman who may one day turn on you and tell the world "Everything I said was a lie"
It makes me wonder what he has on Marty.
But THAT is the supreme beauty of this bizarre cult paradox.

That using Rathbun as a "reliable" and "honest" and "ethical" and "trustworthy" source of information is beyond ludicrous---because he ALREADY HAS turned on Miscavige in a savage way during his several year stint as the "King of the Indie Scientologists" who daily posted blogs and videos trashing Miscavige like he was worse than Hitler and Xenu combined.

COB using a sociopathic COB-hater like Rathbun to now defend COB (by attacking his critics) is a form of suicide, not unlike the time that L. Ron Hubbard tried to help himself by ordering up a customized e-meter that would help him achieve the advanced state of electrocution.

PRO TIP TO COB: When you are so desperate that the only person left on earth you can find that is willing to be your PR spokesperson hates your guts, it's pretty much time to resign as "Mankind's Second Greatest Friend".

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
"Everything I said was a lie"
Begs to question how many of the upper SO echelon are still "true believers" and
how many are still wandering around the halls but with extreme doubts or full knowing
that the whole activity produces none of the mostly hyperbolic results from all the
LRH tapes and writings. In other words, pretty much a fraud. A fantasy.

I know Marty was on the raid to Pat Broeker's 2nd ranch that verified there was no OT 9&10.
Yet, promotional materials were created and sent out from his unit, the RTC, a couple years
later selling and taking money for OT 9&10. As I remember, it was about $32K for the package.
(circa, early 90's)

Who does dishonest stuff like that? And can look in the mirror later? Just who does that?

This is Bernie Madoff territory, pure and simple. :mad:

. . . Hubbard tried to help himself by ordering up a customized e-meter
that would help him achieve the advanced state of electrocution.
I wonder what those session worksheets read like. We mention this stuff so much anymore,
I also wonder how OSA people can be reading about this all the time and not "pull the string"
and find out the truth for themselves.

I guess this is the only question I have left . . . and I ask it so often, LOL. :coolwink:

I won't achieve pure Nirvana until I resolve this for myself. :innocent:

Last edited:

Enthetan

That using Rathbun as a "reliable" and "honest" and "ethical" and "trustworthy" source of information is beyond ludicrous---because he ALREADY HAS turned on Miscavige in a savage way during his several year stint as the "King of the Indie Scientologists" who daily posted blogs and videos trashing Miscavige like he was worse than Hitler and Xenu combined.
It makes me wonder if, during the time Rathbun was supposedly "disaffected" , if he was really on an intelligence gathering mission against ex's?

Enthetan

Begs to question how many of the upper SO echelon are still "true believers" and
how many are still wandering around the halls but with extreme doubts or full knowing
that the whole activity produces none of the mostly hyperbolic results from all the

I know Marty was on the raid to Pat Broeker's 2nd ranch that verified there was no OT 9&10.
Yet, promotional materials were created and sent out from his unit, the RTC, a couple years
later selling and taking money for OT 9&10. As I remember, it was about $32K for the package.
(circa, early 90's)

Who does dishonest stuff like that? And can look in the mirror later? Just who does that?

I wonder what those session worksheets read like. We mention this stuff so much anymore,
I also wonder how OSA people can be reading about this all the time and not "pull the string"

I guess this is the only question I have left . . . and I ask it so often, LOL. :coolwink:

How many upper level people believe in the con? And how many don't believe, but go along because it gives them money, and a delicious sense of power over others?

In other words, how many of upper management are pure psychopaths who value being able to make people suffer over all else?

Karen#1

:mad:

I cover an incident of extreme SHOCK that shattered by true beliefs in this new video just posted at 30.31

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

EXCERPT from blog:

I drilled with Bob Adams at AOLA courseroom back in 2016 & 2017. He was doing a restudy of the SOLO auditor course. He was beginning to lose a couple of steps mentally, and was struggling with drills.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

EXCERPT from blog:

This song is to the rat Marty Rathbun

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

(circa, early 90's)

Marty was always rotten and will never change. I mean, to actually HELP Scientology Keep Working after knowing the entire thing is a hoax, a con and a sham. Knows Scientology is dangerous and people die. Families get shattered.
He is a sociopath and a psychopath. No empathy for anyone.
Some day his son can read all about his traitor father who helped hide evidence to protect a monster who destroys people and their families. His mother who knew this cult was evil and took the money anyway.
It would be like having Charles Manson for parents.
Both of them are horrible people.
I mean, who would marry and stay with someone like Marty Rathbun? Someone just like him.

D

Deleted member 51

(circa, early 90's)

After a while, they just stop thinking for themselves and it’s all reactionary. Someone questions Scn, they have the same on-policy rehearsed answer they’ve given others hundreds of times. And themselves.

To think or question means cognitive dissonance and that’s painful. To face the horror of having been wrong most of their lives and hurt innocents is too much to bear, so they push harder to KSW their way through it.

At some point years ago, they decided it’s too late to leave and start over so might as well stay with it.

The inner doubts manifest when they stop doing personal training or auditing. All the long-term execs I knew stopped.

Their personal anger and frustration manifests in increased cruelty to others. It’s a vicious cult. It eats people’s personalities bit by bit, then their integrity and values and their souls. Power, greed, vanity and self-gratification become the be-all and end-all. Another certificate, oooh! They become the living dead, thoughtless and soulless, always starving to fill the insatiable emptiness that only grows bigger every day. Lost souls.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
It makes me wonder if, during the time Rathbun was supposedly "disaffected" , if he was really on an intelligence gathering mission against ex's?
Yes, we wondered and speculated about that, didn't we?

I think the fact that Marty published a whole chapter on the "Sarge reveal" and Sarge's entire interview
in his third book would have been going too far for the sake of a "mission." That said, glad I never called
him or visited. I had called a couple people back then, but always thought Marty was too radioactive
and as radioactive elements are . . . unstable. :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

I doubt there are many EXs who didn't at some point wonder the same. Anyone who has been around Scientology for a length of time knows that the depths of depravity that Scientologists will blinklessly resort to has no bottom.

I certainly wondered that many times, especially when he quickly became an infallible authority who blocked, censored or booted anyone who dared to disagree with his supreme knowingness. Censoring people's words and thoughts are characteristics of cult dogmatists. That glove fit him more than comfortably.

I don't know his motivations other than saying his actions both IN and OUT of Scientology were very consistently expedient as it served him personally. Ultimately he revealed himself to be a pathetic clown dressed up in a brown blazer who, like a trained marionette monkey, would do or say whatever strings his puppetmaster pulled.

I know it's not very kind, but I have to shake my head at all the "LOYAL SCIENTOLOGISTS" who blew the COS and then became LOYAL INDIES under Rathbun. THey had not learned anything from their time inside the cult.

I predicted on ESMB that the LOYAL INDIES would begin to turn agains each other with vicious attacks, third party, dead agenting, KSW, ethics slamming, conditions assignments, investigations, castigations, disconnections and fair game. It's a matter of record that this is PRECISELY what later occurred. It seems like a genius prediction, but really it wasn't hard at all.

Because that's what Scientologists do. That's what makes them Scientologists, whether COS or Indie.

Hoaxes use dirty tricks, no matter what religious banner they hide under.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man

(circa, early 90's)

"Begs to question how many of the upper SO echelon are still "true believers" and
LRH tapes and writings. In other words, pretty much a fraud. A fantasy. "

On a similar note, going earlier,

Wouldn't one beg to question how many of the original dianetics people involved from the beginning are still involved? And research that?

John Campbell was Hubbard's first proponent of Dianetics. And he left saying Hubbard had it it all wrong, per the Heinlein letters.

Per Hubbard's book Dianetics, two people can Clear themselves. Campbell thought this to be true, and Campbell was Hubbard's first auditor in training, per the Heinlein letters, actually auditing his family. But yet Campbell never continued with Dianetics and left the Hubbard. Why?

So now you ask about scientology. It's the same. No clears or OT's.

But how did Hubbard keep it going?

How did Hubbard manage to keep Dianetics and then Scientology going forward to get people involved?

Was it brainwashing, hypnosis, or rhetoric?

This is a question you have to ask yourself, were you brainwashed or hypnotized or persuaded?

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I predicted on ESMB that the LOYAL INDIES would begin to turn agains each other with vicious
attacks, third party, dead agenting, KSW, ethics slamming, conditions assignments, investigations,
castigations, disconnections and fair game.
"Cause they like it." :LOL:

I learned a lot about what I know about life from rewatching Dirty Harry
movies. Dirty Harry had it all figured out (especially in Bluray). :coolwink:

From Dirty Harry

Harry Callahan: You know, you're crazy if you think you've​
heard the last of this guy. He's gonna kill again.​
District Attorney: How do you know?​
Harry Callahan: 'Cause he likes it.​
Harry Callahan schooled me about Marty. He likes what he does too much. :LOL:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

"Cause they like it." :LOL:

I learned a lot about what I know about life from rewatching Dirty Harry
movies. Dirty Harry had it all figured out (especially in Bluray). :coolwink:

From Dirty Harry

Harry Callahan: You know, you're crazy if you think you've​
heard the last of this guy. He's gonna kill again.​
District Attorney: How do you know?​
Harry Callahan: 'Cause he likes it.​
Harry Callahan schooled me about Marty. He likes what he does too much. :LOL:

LOL!

It's hard for a new religion to recover when the first words out of the Founder's mouth are:

"Hey, I've just made the most theta discovery, you're
all going to love it! It seems that I have risen above
the human condition and I am a perfectly ethical,
perfectly high toned spiritual master who is here
to save the planet. And it seems that all of you
people are actually degraded beings who need
to follow all my orders if you have any slightest
hope of surviving. Oh, and one other thing, you
all are downtone, stupid, unethical and evil--so
that's going to very unfortunately really increase
the amount of money you will need to give me."