Scientology Research for High School

ebkorn04

Hello,
My name is Everett and I am currently a Junior in high school in Clearwater, Florida. I am in a program called International Baccalaureate in which we have to write internal assessments for a large chunk of our graduation. In my religion internal assessment, I am writing about controversies surrounding membership within the Church of Scientology. Anyway, I would love to have an interview with an ex-scientologist via zoom or facetime to get primary information about the church.

Thank You,
Ebkorn04

marra

Try contacting Aaron Smith-Levin. He lives in Clearwater and is ex-sea org. I don't know his contact details but maybe you can reach him via The Aftermath Foundation. This is him being interviewed by Chris Shelton:

Last edited:

ebkorn04

Try contacting Aaron Smith-Levin. He lives in Clearwater and is ex-sea org. I don't know his contact details but maybe you can reach him via The Aftermath Foundation. This is him being interviewed by Chris Shelton:

Thank you so much!

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Aaron is a fun and entertaining guy. If he finds the time, I'm sure the interview would be a blast.

Karakorum

Just to let people know: I have a text-only interview to this person. Which included things I already mentioned on the forums at various points in time, so nothing exclusive or anything.

I also left a short note for him in case this is an OSA agent. I'm not saying I saw something that would convince me this user is OSA, but you never know.

ebkorn04

Just to let people know: I have a text-only interview to this person. Which included things I already mentioned on the forums at various points in time, so nothing exclusive or anything.

I also left a short note for him in case this is an OSA agent. I'm not saying I saw something that would convince me this user is OSA, but you never know.
You were very helpful! I promise I am not an OSA agent! Thank you Karakorum and Marra for your help

Karakorum

You were very helpful! I promise I am not an OSA agent! Thank you Karakorum and Marra for your help
Yeah, hope you excuse the somewhat justified paranoia. :D If I had strong suspicious you are OSA, I would not have given the interview.