Scientology Ramana Dienes Browning imprisoned downstairs Tom Cruise dancing upstairs

Karen#1

Youngster Aussie Ramana Browning, a 2nd generation Scientologist was sent to Scientology's Prison ship called Freewinds.

While big-name star Tom Cruise partied and danced and fooled around for his $400,000 birthday party, Sea Org members were on hard manual labor, being sent to clean the engine room for 12 hour stints where some of them went unconscious.

My ex husband Heber Jentzsch was sent with other Scientology Executives to "clean the bilges"

Horrific punishment which should be done by machines and not humans. In this video, Ramana depicts insights to what it was like to work on the prison ship.

(I mirror important videos to my channel so significant stories of the actual CULT culture inside Scn is easily found all in one place on YouTube.
Because my YouTube site is EDCUATIONAL and not monetized in any way, I do not run into any copyright issues.) As soon as someone tries to make $$$ off someone else's work, Copyright issues come roaring in.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
IMO, organizationally, the closer one gets to the narcissistic leader the worse it gets.

For example, a staffer at a SCN franchise mission would not experience these extremes.

(And narcissism is far beyond egotism.)

Last edited:

Lee #28

IMO, organizationally, the closer one gets to the narcissistic leader the worse it gets.

For example, a staffer at a SCN franchise mission would not experience these extremes.

(And narcissism is far beyond egotism.)

Yes, that is somewhat correct.....but, and there is always a but, with Scientology....

At Ty Dillard's 16th St. Mission in Washington DC, there was a staff Auditor named Bill, if I recall correctly.

Bill had been promised his "OT Levels" as partial remuneration for Auditing for the Mission.

But after years and years of Auditing at the Mission, did Bill get his OT Levels paid for?

As far as I know, he did not. I was told that he did not....

I think Ty even lost the Mission....as he moved away to California.

There are problems at ALL levels of the Scientology Cult....

No on can be safe in dealings with them.....or at any time assume one will get what one is promised...IMO