Scientology poster Boy Tom Cruise and strangest SCIENTOLOGY CULT BROMANCE, Miscavige and Cruise

Karen#1

Tom Cruise is treated like ROYALTY in the cult and is oblivious to the darker side of Scientology. He does not examine both sides. He is said to Worship David Miscavige“Tom Cruise Worships David Miscavige Like a God”: The John Brousseau Story, Part Two https://www.villagevoice.com/2012/07/... In this video the Scientology cult became a match.com /dating service to find a sexual partner for Tom, see what they did and the aftermath.

TIME STAMPS for those that want to see just a topic.
0:00 start
1:20 Tom Cruise had 3 wives all divorced when wife turned 33
2:30 Nicole Kidman had a bunch of SCN counseling but has returned to Catholicsim
3:30 Hubbard instructions was to Lure in Celebrities so they could be mouthpieces for promoting Scientology. 5:05 Bella and Connor were indoctrinated about good and evil and suppressive persons and they were indoctrinated that their own mother Nicole was a Suppressive person.
7:00 Scn cult thought Tom Cruise had drifted away from SCN because of Nicole's influence that's why they labelled her a Suppressive person
8:00 Tom Cruise was treated like Royalty at the headquarters, his own basket ball court, tennis court, his own gymnasium
10:00 Tom Cruise has a fantasy of running through a field of wild daisies holding Nicole's hand and SE Org members get sleep deprivation working all night to plant the wild flowers for Tom's pleasure.
11:15 Tom Cruise was given a Birthday party on the Scientology ship FREEWINDS which cost $400,000. Tax free money, as IRS granted RELIGIOUS Tax EXEMPTION used to pimp out a movie star.
12:00 An entire Sushi restaurant was transported to FREEWINDS so Tom could eat the sushi he liked.
13:40 After Nicole Kidman turned out to be luke warm about SCN and apparently influenced TOM to leave SCN. Scn decided TOM needed a SC girlfiend.
15:00 Scn did a casting call and had 30 of the prettiest girls in the cult to do 5 minute videos of themselves and were told they might be in the next Tom Cruise movie. Vanity Fair told the story https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/... Sea Org members worked to screen all the videos to send the pick of the crop to Tom
17:00 Marriage in SCN has 3 entities, the husband, the wife and SCN
19:00 David Miscavige ordered divorced of SCN Sea Org Members. The Destruction of Marriages http://www.scientology-cult.com/rtc-d...
21:00 Tom Cruise girlfriend was ordered to clean toilets with a toothbrush and scrub floors as punishment 23:00 Tom Cruise is mesmerized by David Miscavige whom he regards as hero.
24:00 Tom Cruise statement "First there if L Ron Hubbard, then there is David Miscavige, then there is ME ! 25:00 David Miscagive and other senior execs would joke and laugh about Tom's confessed juicy tid bits (gossiping and laughing about it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhY2A4gkU5w&t=1s

Scientology poster Boy Tom Cruise and strangest SCIENTOLOGY CULT BROMANCE, Miscavige and Cruise

HelluvaHoax!

I remember a really pretty model/actress I knew called me and reported with incredible enthusiasm and joy that she had "booked an audition for the next Tom Cruise movie!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was profoundly overjoyed at such an extraordinary career-making opportunity.

Some time later I met up with her for a dinner and she said little about the "audition". When I suggested she try to contact the film's producer or casting agent again to lobby for the part, her reaction was odd, something like she was saying little but thinking: "...it's not that kind of audition". I didn't really understand her unusual response, but just loosely attributed it to disappointment that she probably wasn't getting the part.

A zillion years later, of course, I discovered that her reaction was due to a PTP. Potential Trouble Pimping. She had been recruited (unknowingly) into the I WANT TO MARRY TOM CRUISE CLUB under the cruel guise that she was being offered a chance to be in a major motion picture.

It seems that virtually everything in Scientology revolves around breathlessly hyperbolic promised that get people all excited. Followed later by delivering them nothing. Actually worse than nothing because the person was cruelly tricked into investing their money or hope in a miraculous thing that was really just a marketing gimmick all along.

Imagine! Promising someone a big part in a big movie when you have no such intent. What kind of people would do such a cruel and hideous thing?! (ANSWER: An Ideal Scientologist)

Lee #28

I remember a really pretty model/actress I knew called me and reported with incredible enthusiasm and joy that she had "booked an audition for the next Tom Cruise movie!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was profoundly overjoyed at such an extraordinary career-making opportunity.

Some time later I met up with her for a dinner and she said little about the "audition". When I suggested she try to contact the film's producer or casting agent again to lobby for the part, her reaction was odd, something like she was saying little but thinking: "...it's not that kind of audition". I didn't really understand her unusual response, but just loosely attributed it to disappointment that she probably wasn't getting the part.

A zillion years later, of course, I discovered that her reaction was due to a PTP. Potential Trouble Pimping. She had been recruited (unknowingly) into the I WANT TO MARRY TOM CRUISE CLUB under the cruel guise that she was being offered a chance to be in a major motion picture.

It seems that virtually everything in Scientology revolves around breathlessly hyperbolic promised that get people all excited. Followed later by delivering them nothing. Actually worse than nothing because the person was cruelly tricked into investing their money or hope in a miraculous thing that was really just a marketing gimmick all along.

Imagine! Promising someone a big part in a big movie when you have no such intent. What kind of people would do such a cruel and hideous thing?! (ANSWER: An Ideal Scientologist)

That entire situation.....is so outrageous.....so crazy.....so weird, personally I just don't see how the Hollywood Community didn't laugh Scientology out of Los Angeles....

How could Tom Cruise show his face.....give interviews....after such a thing?

It might even be criminal..... False Advertising....Inducement for sexual favors...otherwise known as Prostitution, Pimping and Pandering...

All of which are Crimes...