Scientology policy enabled years of child sexual abuse, lawsuit says -- Tampa Bay Times

freethinker

Controversial

HelluvaHoax!

Who's that? :confused:

You're not taking material from a past life incident in an attempt to restimulate me, are you? :ohmy:

I don't necessarily think that anyone was trying to use restimulative past lives incidents.

Isn't is more like conjuring up dead spirits from dead websites, like necromancy or some junk? After spending time in a cult, I am overrun on trying to endlessly exorcise diabolical demons, LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Is there a problem?

A Scientology holy man already addressed these scandalously libelous/slanderous FALSE and religiously bigoted accusations about cutting brake lines.

Image result for scientology MINISTER cross

I am so happy today that you asked me about whether Scientology cut someone's brake lines.
As you can well see, I am wearing an IAS lapel pin, a priest's collar and a gargantuan holy
religious cross--I am also super uptone and beings high on the tone scale never lie. So, let's
look at the facts behind all this hatred and attempts to destroy my religion, which is exactly what
Nazis did when they likewise genocidally murdered 6 million Jews in concentration camps. We
of the Church of Scientology do not believe in murdering people because of their religious
beliefs. We of the Church do not have any scripture that refers to cutting people's brake
lines. This is a hate speech that tries to condemn our Founder's technology which does not
ever mention automobile brakes, which the dictionary clearly proves are a pro-survival
mechanism to STOP a car. We believe in stopping cars, so that they do not mow
down and murder innocent children trying to cross the street. Our critics on the
other hand have perversely twisted Dr. Hubbard's love of children and all
mankind by spiritually helping them blow off the stops ruining their
life, and I think everyone here will agree that murdering
a small child in a crosswalk certainly would
ruin their lives. Scientology only wants
to save childrens' lives so please
because Ron said that the
children are our future!
Thank you and
God bless
you and
all the
kids
!

jeez that looks like a toxic tech tornado!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Wait.....

Isn't this holy man. . .

The same as this holy man(iac)?

Image result for crazy scientologist, screaming at mark bunker

HelluvaHoax!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A SCIENTOLOGIST
WAS WAITING AT THE CHECKOUT LINE IN A STORE
AND SPOTTED THIS ENTHETA HEADLINE?

times screenshot.jpg

Some of the pro-survival possibilities include. . . . .
  • Ethically avert eyes after the first 2 words ("Scientology sued......")
  • Write up themselves with a zero-flow KR so they they are not guilty of a Suppressive Act by omission.
  • Leave the checkout line and go out to car. Retrieve minister's collar and jumbo cross. March back in and face rip cashier.
  • Go online and call for a worldwide religious crusade to boycott that pet store and thus deny them 10M paying customers.
  • Volunteer time and money to IAS so that anyone shopping in the store is surveilled and has their home garbage is covertly collected and investigated until the nexus of their Nazi connections is uncovered and exposed.
  • Start a front group and raise donations for "PET STORES INDUSTRIES OF DEATH" to raise awareness that puppies for sale in their store are cruelly and inhumanly imprisoned in cages just like--animals!

Lee #28

^^^^

Could be.

@Lurker5 the lower 2 pics are what he looked like perhaps 25 years ago...when I use to see him around the Complex in LA.

The upper pic looks like it could possible be the same guy, now 25 years older? Added some weight....receding hair line.... thicker face.

Nose and eyes and jawline look about the same.

Lurker5

@Lee #28 - OH - I thought the thinner face pics were him older - so rpf maybe yes - making him look older. I really thought the first pic was him before the rpf pics, :lol: - (we don't have a LOL smilie??)

triumph

it's not the same guy.
I have forgotten the holy man's name.
he lives in Clearwater.. that was at a event they held with Tony Muhammad
2012 that's Tony over his left shoulder

the second guy is Dan Murman

this Is Dan 10 years after the above video was shot

Dan in 2008
they sent dan out to harass Mark Bunker in Clearwater years ago.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

times screenshot.jpg

• Write up themselves with a zero-flow KR so they they are not guilty of a Suppressive Act by omission.
  • Leave the checkout line and go out to car. Retrieve minister's collar and jumbo cross. March back in and face rip cashier.
  • Go online and call for a worldwide religious crusade to boycott that pet store and thus deny them 10M paying customers.
  • Volunteer time and money to IAS so that anyone shopping in the store is surveilled and has their home garbage is covertly collected and investigated until the nexus of their Nazi connections is uncovered and exposed.
  • Start a front group and raise donations for "PET STORES INDUSTRIES OF DEATH" to raise awareness that puppies for sale in their store are cruelly and inhumanly imprisoned in cages just like--animals!
Cringe and slink out of store hoping your next 6 mo check won't be too bad.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Let's see where this goes. While I was never myself witness to sexual abuse of children (or had any evidence of that), I would not be surprised if this has proof behind it.

During my time inside with investigations, I had delt with some cases of sex abuse of adult staff members (higher-ups trying to use their position to force themselves on younger female staff). Some of the old-times in particular adopted a "don't rock the boat and look the other way" altitude and were surprised to see that we were taking real disciplinary action.

Thus I think its believable that when instances of child abuse came up, some scn people looked the otehr way.

Of course I am not fmailiar with the details of this case and can't say if the allegation is true or not. All I am saying: It might be true, it needs to be investigated by a real court.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Of course I am not fmailiar with the details of this case and can't say if the allegation is true or not. All I am saying: It might be true, it needs to be investigated by a real court.
And you know that no Scientologist can give evidence against another Scientologist in a non-Scn court without being declared.

Type4_PTS

And you know that no Scientologist can give evidence against another Scientologist in good standing in a non-Scn court without being declared, unless OSA decides to throw that other Scientologist under the bus.
FIFY :coolwink:

If not letting one Scientologist give evidence against another would cause a major PR flap then that would dictate how the whole thing would play out.

It comes down to whatever is the greatest good for the CoS. How any of the other parties are affected is relatively insignificant.

If Hanan Islam goes down in flames in her upcoming trial then CoS will revise the historical record and minimize her involvement in Scientology. And they could possibly give the green light to other Scientologists to cooperate with the prosecutor to save themselves.

Last edited:
O

Out Ethics

times screenshot.jpg

Don’t forget exposing that pet store as well as ALL establishments selling entheta newspapers about Scientology are really owned by the Psychs

This Psych owned pet store is hiding big sordid crimes per policy.
Any trained Scientologist can see that THIS store has been covertly dosing pets with Psych drugs and administrating electric shock treatments.

Last edited by a moderator:

freethinker

Controversial
Wait.....

Isn't this holy man. . .

The same as this holy man(iac)?

Image result for crazy scientologist, screaming at mark bunker

There is something about that guy saying we want to help you that makes my flesh crawl. is that an OT ability?

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

times screenshot.jpg

<snip>
Answer: Apply not-isness