Scientology leader David Miscavige calls the pandemic ‘planetary bullbait’ in epic briefing

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Over the last two weeks, Scientologists have been called in for a special briefing about the coronavirus pandemic and David Miscavige’s response to it. Scientology has been very careful not to allow this briefing to leak out to the public, telling Scientologists that they must come down to see it in person.

We now have a copy of that document, leaked to us by one of our tipsters, and so now we can see what it’s about. It’s David Miscavige explaining why the L. Ron Hubbard Birthday celebration, scheduled for March 13 in Clearwater, Florida, had to be cancelled, and how Miscavige plans to deal with the pandemic, particularly at Sea Org facilities where members are packed in tight quarters and have little to no privacy.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I would love to see the recent comments made by Kirstie Alley a few days ago and now Miscavige made known to the public via the mainstream media ... I realise it's just an inconsequential cult to most people but when this virus has mutated and fluttered away the arrogance and disrespect of the cult leader and one of its celebs will be remembered and documented ... and that works for me.

Last edited:

Karakorum

The most ethical being in the gullibxy
Woo hoo hoo this is gonna be bad. Tony Wrote:
Over the last two weeks, Scientologists have been called in for a special briefing about the coronavirus pandemic and David Miscavige’s response to it. Scientology has been very careful not to allow this briefing to leak out to the public, telling Scientologists that they must come down to see it in person.
We now have a copy of that document, leaked to us by one of our tipsters, and so now we can see what it’s about.
I already know what is happening now at Inv. It is "all hands on deck", the whole section has been assigned a lower condition. People will be expected to work round the clock to find the "leak". This will be a very, very, very serious thing for them and the manhunt will be huge.

I already feel sorry for my ex-colleagues and am even more happy being outside in the big world.

Guys: If any one of you is now browsing this topic in search of intel that could help you find the "leak" - I have a vital message for you:

The situation is hopeless, the tech does not work, and you KNOW best yourselves that the admin tech is a piece of junk that does not work. It never worked. It will never work and you will never get a chance to make it go right. The tech is unfixable.
That plane is going down in flames, bail out! It is your duty as humanitarians to bail out!
It is not cowardice or malice - in fact it is The Greatest Good for the Greatest Number of Dynamics to do so. Save yourselves, save the assets that you have in the form of your skills and knowledge, go out and use it working for a good cause in a system that functions properly.

Stop trying to feed a machine that no longer functions. Bail out!

Karakorum

The most ethical being in the gullibxy
To be fair, DM has recognized the need to isolate ill people, as well as gloves and masks (I'm serious and non-ironic). At least it is a move in the right direction.

Though a few parts makes me wonder:

DM order 88 said:
"4. Finally, masks and gloves are available for all public when they are out and about (gas station, supermarket, etc. and wish to insulate themselves. "
Are they available for free? Or does Davey charge his usual amazing prices for them?

DM order 88 said:
"So once this current situation passes — and it will pass — you are going to need a seatbelt for when the rocket boosters fire for liftoff."
Yeah Dave I see a new fancy word "liftoff". Way to go when it comes to making it sound non-jonesboro and totally non-ominous. Rockets and starships and kool aid and "liftoff". I totally get that. :screwy:

If there's liftoff, then what's the destination? I hope you ain't taking all of them to target 2.

...also Chris Shelton, as a star wars fan, is gonna have a laugh that this is "Bulletin no.88".

Last edited:

lotus

Trolling the pond to catch a conscience!
when this virus has mutated and fluttered away the arrogance and disrespect of the cult leader and one of its celebs will be remembered and documented ... and that works for me.
This also has is my thought, regarding the arrogance and disrespect of any leader, being either a cult, religious or politician leader.
😉

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news