SCIENTOLOGY IS UNNECESSARY GARBAGE. YOU ARE ALREADY FREE.

You are looking into a space like a movie. You come to believe you are part of the movie and can be personally affected by what goes on in the movie.
That, my friends, is the entire story of what is going on. There are other complexities but they're just add-ons to the main story. You're not even here. You see into a place and pretend, generally unconsciously, that you are here. Not only that but the space you're in is a created space like a Disneyland, with a few rules. One rule is every particle in the place is in motion relative to every other particle, thus if you view the universe as one particle you are on the outside. Buddha's nirvana. At that point you're free of the whole business. This nirvana happens to everyone. You can't be trapped because the dern place dumps you out at some point into the greater mind of God whether you want it or not. YOU"RE FREE! is my point. You can let go of all the Scientology BS and guilt. Hubbard constructed it to trap you. He was and is a real asshole and if he were here I'd tell him to his face. Be willing to do the same. Have fun!

You do know this is an EX-scientologist message board don't you?
I was Nexus 100 on the pre existing board and the intention of that population was freeing itself from the entrails of Scientology. That process took various forms. One was and is information, taken or left. Regard;less until one can release attention one is stuck . My wish is freedom for all.

Free to shine

Smelling the roses
I was Nexus 100 on the pre existing board and the intention of that population was freeing itself from the entrails of Scientology. That process took various forms. One was and is information, taken or left. Regard;less until one can release attention one is stuck . My wish is freedom for all.
Hi Nexus, I remember you, sort of. The mists of time, or older age, means I can't remember specifics from the thousands of posters back then. I remember your profile smile and the fact that I remember you at all means you must have said some interesting things. Or fought with people. :D Remind me and I'll probably remember. And welcome. :wave:

Hi Nexus, I remember you, sort of. The mists of time, or older age, means I can't remember specifics from the thousands of posters back then. I remember your profile smile and the fact that I remember you at all means you must have said some interesting things. Or fought with people. :D Remind me and I'll probably remember. And welcome. :wave:
Hi, Free, I remember you much in the same way. :) The Serious Thread is probably my most memorable time here, or there. I visited briefly a year or two ago and Emma said a lot had happened, likely meaning to folks I knew. Hopefully her marriage to the Brit (can't remember his name) is going well. I heard Zinj passed, and Good Twin had some health issues. I visited online with Vinaire and his wife but that was several years ago. He had a website on mindfulness. I hope you are well and happy. I am sharing the same mists, remembering so many folks from the site but their names elude except Alfonso and a few others. Thanks for the welcome!

Free to shine

Smelling the roses
Hi, Free, I remember you much in the same way. :) The Serious Thread is probably my most memorable time here, or there. I visited briefly a year or two ago and Emma said a lot had happened, likely meaning to folks I knew. Hopefully her marriage to the Brit (can't remember his name) is going well. I heard Zinj passed, and Good Twin had some health issues. I visited online with Vinaire and his wife but that was several years ago. He had a website on mindfulness. I hope you are well and happy. I am sharing the same mists, remembering so many folks from the site but their names elude except Alfonso and a few others. Thanks for the welcome!
Ah yes, the Serious Thread! No Emma got divorced not too long ago and is now starting a new chapter, hence this board. Yes Zinj departed and that is sad. Good Twin seems to be doing fine. Funny talking about people we only know by strange names on a screen isn't it? Though I feel that particular time (2007-11) was kinda special. I'm doing good except for family still in, which is why I like to keep informed about what is going on in the bubble. Cheers mate, glad you are here.

Ah yes, the Serious Thread! No Emma got divorced not too long ago and is now starting a new chapter, hence this board. Yes Zinj departed and that is sad. Good Twin seems to be doing fine. Funny talking about people we only know by strange names on a screen isn't it? Though I feel that particular time (2007-11) was kinda special. I'm doing good except for family still in, which is why I like to keep informed about what is going on in the bubble. Cheers mate, glad you are here.
Too bad about Emma. Funny I think it would be easier for most in the English speaking world to move to Oz than someone from England, even though theirs was by far the predominant white occupation. Glad to hear about Good Twin. I had a couple chats with her on private email so knew her real name, unlike just about everyone else here. I still get mail from various orgs, a few items nearly every week. It's kind of amazing since it has been many decades since I set foot in any of them. I hope your family inside wakes up and smells the coffee at some point. Life is sure easier without that burden, my opinion anyway. I'm glad you're here as well. Best wishes!

marra

Still standing
I'm not sure that the intention of the original ESMB was "that population freeing itself from the entrails of Scientology". I was a member of that board and I freed myself from Scientology many years ago. Yes, a lot of people need to decompress and find out what happened to them. That is one of the functions of a board like this but another function is to warn others about the dangers of cults like Scientology. If we all just said: "OK, I'm over it now" and stopped talking about it then cults like Scientology would be able to fool more people.

That, in my opinion, is why many people post here.

I'm not sure that the intention of the original ESMB was "that population freeing itself from the entrails of Scientology". I was a member of that board and I freed myself from Scientology many years ago. Yes, a lot of people need to decompress and find out what happened to them. That is one of the functions of a board like this but another function is to warn others about the dangers of cults like Scientology. If we all just said: "OK, I'm over it now" and stopped talking about it then cults like Scientology would be able to fool more people.

That, in my opinion, is why many people post here.
Fair enough. However many people spent years in the Sea Org under massive stress, still have relatives in who can't or won't communicate with them. and have been thoroughly screwed up by auditing. Then there are all the permutations in between. If it were easy for everyone to let it go they probably would do it rather than being miserable. However my message is actually more in your line. We're free so knowing that is the new process and understanding leads to it. To understand one needs to observe particles and relationships to the point one can let things go. As to the original intent ask Emma.

stratty

Stiff Member
Fair enough. However many people spent years in the Sea Org under massive stress, still have relatives in who can't or won't communicate with them. and have been thoroughly screwed up by auditing. Then there are all the permutations in between. If it were easy for everyone to let it go they probably would do it rather than being miserable. However my message is actually more in your line. We're free so knowing that is the new process and understanding leads to it. To understand one needs to observe particles and relationships to the point one can let things go. As to the original intent ask Emma.
There's no need to ask her, she wrote exactly what she intended here.

Inanna

Quite a few former ESMBers and others you may’ve known are on Facebook.

Quite a few former ESMBers and others you may’ve known are on Facebook.
Thank you! After reading FB is a CIA op left, although it took two weeks and multiple requests. Of course they gather all the data they want if you're online anywhere but it was easy to make the symbolic gesture.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Kevin, I remember you from ESMB. very glad to have you join us here.

Vinny still has his blog going. Aside from his KHTK, he dissects Hubbard's books (why, I really don't understand, but he does0 and reviews landmark physics books and has his own take on physics.

Hey Kevin, I remember you from ESMB. very glad to have you join us here.

Vinny still has his blog going. Aside from his KHTK, he dissects Hubbard's books (why, I really don't understand, but he does0 and reviews landmark physics books and has his own take on physics.
Thank you Pirate! That sounds very much like Vinny. A few years ago I had a health issue while still in communication with him. His wife, a nurse, gave me advice. They also offered me money to help which is incredibly generous and trusting to some person one knows on the internet. I declined with thanks but they are really good people. There are many on the site that I wish I could meet and have a beer with.